Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,988 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (151636 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 5:22am On Sep 23, 2013
alnaijiri: [b]Terrorism must be condemned by all Muslims. Muslims are already under severe pressure and persecution in many African countries, how will this lessen their plight? Here're what Muslims in Africa are going through already:

Well, in this case, Muslim Somalia has been invaded by its neighbouring countries. For a Muslim country to be invaded by non-Muslims is a high insult. Somalis never asked to be flooded by so many foreign troops. Examples like this are everywhere in the world.

But really you need to look no farther than Nigeria, where the Muslim North of this country is severely behind and undeveloped due to decades of systematic neglect. Oil revenues are not equally shared with the North. Puppet leaders are propped up by the political machines of the Nigerian elite. Infrastructure and education spending overwhelmingly in the Xtian South. Media biased against Islam and our way of life. Xtian business people dominate commerce in the North, making money from us and bringing the profit back South. Xtian missionaries run rampant in the North, turning people away from the faith of their fathers. The Nigerian government uses Boko Haram to suspend civic rights in the North, while its army commit mass atrocities against mostly civilians, in the name of fighting terrorism, all without proper trials.

I pray that Kenyans will not take out their anger on the Muslims living in their midst. May God protect the Muslims living in Kenya.

[/b]

7th century Arab mentality. Another uninformed and religious blinded individual spewing rubbish online. Is posting on an Internet forum your way of life as well? Does your north produce oil for it to be allocated wealth from the Federation? All you produce is evident in Nigeria - beggars, illiterates, and religious fanatics like your brothers Boko Haram who kill innocent people.

You have the chance in your life to be objective, but as always - your just have to bring your Aboki mentality to derail your common sense. Your stu.pi.dity offends me

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 5:24am On Sep 23, 2013
lorretta u: I don't uNderstand how any of this makes sense.
Is there any muslim in the house.?
Just try to explain To us please.
How does this make sense?
Is it a thing of kill them all cos they aren't muslims?I find that hard to believe.no holy book woulds say that.or even if it did,2013 is far ahead enough for us to know what's fair and not.and to avoid following sheepishly whatever a book says.I'm sure if christains practice those old testament method of conversion,killing those who didn't believe in the God of abraham,we'd all have perished by now.
Can we please apply some sense in religion?

But then maybe these people can't
They just have to kill.I bet the cries of the dying peopke sounds like the sweetest melody ever

Why are you wasting your time? The response you will get is "They are not true Muslims".

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 23, 2013
Ivynwa:

I don't think that it's safe to make a shopping mall be more than a storey building. A two storey building like this westgate is not safe as a shopping mall. They can elongate it in length. Packing shops on top of shops in endless story building in a mall is not the best when countering such things as fire outbreak or even this kind of horrorful attack. The way that building is structured will make things harder for the Kenyan soldiers.
the whole point of doing that is to user lesser space, which would be much cheaper undecided
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 5:29am On Sep 23, 2013
fittty: Oh! There goes the religion of peace again!. Very peaceful religion! cool

Indeed
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 5:32am On Sep 23, 2013
maclatunji:

Keep your bigotry to yourself. Criminal elements can be found in every race, tribe and religion.

True, but criminal elements don't kill others in the name of God. People rob others, rape and kill - we know that. It's only Muslim terrorists that kill others in the name of Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ivynwa(f): 5:32am On Sep 23, 2013
mondi_cheeks: the whole point of doing that is to user lesser space, which would be much cheaper undecided

Safety should be a priority when building a mall.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 5:36am On Sep 23, 2013
tintingz: Point of correction Boko haram don't ONLY kill christians in churches they also killed muslims in mosque just quite long.
The Quran NEVER instruct muslims to fight innocent souls, no it doesn't.

Jihad is NOT about war.

Another ignorant Muslim spewing nonsense online. There are many forms of Jihad, saying Jihad is not war is for the uninformed and the ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 23, 2013
Ivynwa:

Safety should be a priority when building a mall.
im pretty sure reasonable precautionary measures were taken when building the structure and ensuring thats its safe, i doubt any reasonable man would forsee a bunch of hooligans making a senseless attack when building a mall
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 5:45am On Sep 23, 2013
Horus:

[size=15pt]One of Africa’s greatest literary icons, Professor Kofi Awoonor killed in Westgate attack[/size]

I love his work and it hurts me such gifted individual was cut down by Islamic fundamentalist.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 5:53am On Sep 23, 2013
DrBaby:

I knew this was gonna degenerate into this...but for your info, der r over 500 mosques in italy, muslims are allowed to practice der religion n talks are ongoin for official recognition by the states as regards der rights n d constitution....check google or wiki or wateva source u feel like.
The world has gone beyond hostility n intolerance to ppl just because a particular religion was started in a place...a lot has to b 'revised' wen it comes to religion because things av changed n so has ppl...imagine if we r al stl stuck to d old practices in terms of technology, science, medicine etc...bt because of our personal gains n feelin of superiority...we av al held to religion as it was in d old...not for d love of it..bt to fulfil our personal gains n desires....everybody wants to b in control of d world power...mind u I have no personal opinion or view abt dt.
But I knw dis wl nt continue for long...wen ppl r pushed to a wall...dey either enter into d wall (which is usually nt possible) or they react...and dis is usually d case...I just hope d muslim faithfuls r able to say/do something fast enof to save der faith...cos dey r fast becomin everybodys enemy....
Like have said mention the mosque built in vatican city, not talking of italy cuz they are not strictly practicing the laws in the bible. Saudi arabia is a strictly sharia law country.

Tampering with our belief because we are now in the jet age is a NO, religion is said to be a believe/faith from God and sacred to humans so why would people change what God has revealed to them...Islam never condemn technology, science and education the Prophet(sa) said we should seek for knowledge even if we are to travel round the world to get it.

Lolz grin muslims are fast becoming everybody enemy? For how many centuries we have been hearing this, FYI there many people converting to Islam in the world topping the guiness book of records. smiley
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 5:55am On Sep 23, 2013
alnaijiri

I can't believe that you can even ask this question. Well, in this case, Muslim Somalia has been invaded by its neighbouring countries. For a Muslim country to be invaded by non-Muslims is a high insult. Somalis never asked to be flooded by so many foreign troops. Examples like this are everywhere in the world.

Must you always be ignorant. The government of Somalia are not the ones in the WallGate mall. It's your Muslim Fanatics that are killing innocent people. Somalia doesn't have the means to attack Kenya.

But really you need to look no farther than Nigeria, where the Muslim North of this country is severely behind and undeveloped due to decades of systematic neglect. Oil revenues are not equally shared with the North. Puppet leaders are propped up by the political machines of the Nigerian elite. Infrastructure and education spending overwhelmingly in the Xtian South. Media biased against Islam and our way of life. Xtian business people dominate commerce in the North, making money from us and bringing the profit back South. Xtian missionaries run rampant in the North, turning people away from the faith of their fathers. The Nigerian government uses Boko Haram to suspend civic rights in the North, while its army commit mass atrocities against mostly civilians, in the name of fighting terrorism, all without proper trials.

Who's fault is it that they are behind - most of the head of States and presidents have been from the North; clearly they would have developed the north. No - they were busy stashing away the riches of the Southern States and mismanaging. The only tool that can bring people of od ignorance is education - your northern brothers don't have that - they rather quote the Quran than research, develop their own farms, products, technology like other Nigerians have done. All we know the North for is - Sharia and Islamic fundamentalism.

And you're saying Muslims aren't persecuted? How blind can a person be? I wouldn't wish what we're going through on anyone.

Where in Nigeria are muslim been persecuted?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 5:56am On Sep 23, 2013
alexis:

Another ignorant Muslim spewing nonsense online. There are many forms of Jihad, saying Jihad is not war is for the uninformed and the ignorant.
Lolz as if he knows what he's saying grin
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 5:58am On Sep 23, 2013
maclatunji:

Really? If people fight a government and seek to control territory, they have political objectives. I am yet to see a terrorist group that won't like to control territory.

As for your rant. #Pele

What is Islam if it's not a political system? What is Sharia - if it's not a complete political system? Is there any clear line between politics and religion in Islam?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 6:00am On Sep 23, 2013
maclatunji:

Going by your inability to read and comprehend, I am tempted to believe you are from the stone age.

I don't moderate this section. Moderators have a job to do. If you cannot post without vulgarity, you have a problem.

And we thank God that you don't moderate this section because we KNOW that all of our posts will be hidden or we will be locked out of the thread. It's your specialty - a moderator that can't stand open discussion about his religion

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ivynwa(f): 6:00am On Sep 23, 2013
*Kails*:

smh.
this fool is still tweeting

I saw the tweets.
Hey You! kiss

The tweets have lost momentum, it's like whoever is tweeting that has realized that the battle is ending. It's sounding melancholic now.
One of the tweets said something like "It is when you act that the world notices you" Lol.
Can you imagine grown men seeking the attention of the world by terrorizing people----what complex can we term that?
fans myself with my fingers

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 6:04am On Sep 23, 2013
maclatunji

And what do you think is the point of this attack when almost certainly all of the attackers will be killed/captured?

The ends doesn't justify the means. Why are they not robbers? If they were robbers and they were Muslims, will we be having this discussion. The issue here is the INTENTION of what they are doing.

Yes, they have tried to isolate Muslims but ultimately they have political aims.

They are Islamist terrorist attacking another country to cause havoc and kill. Since you are their political advisor, care to tell us why they are doing it?

Name-calling is easy but strategic thinkers look beyond the basics and look at the bigger picture.

grin Strategic thinkers huh - you make me laugh

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 6:06am On Sep 23, 2013
lynpetra:

I don't think maclatunji is human!Can't you see so luch damage in the name of your God!Condemn them first before feeling pity for the bereaved!!!!!

He is an Islamic apologist. Ask him if he condemns the action - he will tell you why they are "not muslims" smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 6:07am On Sep 23, 2013
maclatunji

God is God. Hence, we don't have gods in Islam. Yes, these events are antiIslamic, abhorable and evil but we must rise above elementary reactions and seek solutions.

What is the solution then?

The best way to honour the dead is do whatever it takes to prevent a recurrence. This means not being overly emotional and tackling the major causal factors which are majorly political.

Again, there is no distinction between politics and religion in Islam. You of all people should know that.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by true2god: 6:38am On Sep 23, 2013
tintingz: Like have said mention the mosque built in vatican city, not talking of italy cuz they are not strictly practicing the laws in the bible. Saudi arabia is a strictly sharia law country.

Tampering with our belief because we are now in the jet age is a NO, religion is said to be a believe/faith from God and sacred to humans so why would people change what God has revealed to them...Islam never condemn technology, science and education the Prophet(sa) said we should seek for knowledge even if we are to travel round the world to get it.

Lolz grin muslims are fast becoming everybody enemy? For how many centuries we have been hearing this, FYI there many people converting to Islam in the world topping the guiness book of records. smiley
U always spew rubish to defend ur Intolerant religion at all cost. The entire vatican city is smaller than Lagos Island and virtually all the square is covered by st peters bassilica and adjoining office and the city was part of Italy as at 1920. Saudi is as big as Nigeria and ordianry medina is bigger than the entire Lagos. So there is no even a plot where a church or synagogue can be bulit in saudi?

Even the eduacate muslims are irrational when it comes to defending their religion. For your information India has so many sacred religios sites and mosques are found within their perimeter yet u can hardly hear that a mosque is bombed in India. Yet u guys r bombin their religios sites into extintion in order to establish Islamis supremacy.

Have u wondered y the whole world view Islam as radical and dangerous? If u r not a radical then u r not a true muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by true2god: 6:38am On Sep 23, 2013
tintingz: Like have said mention the mosque built in vatican city, not talking of italy cuz they are not strictly practicing the laws in the bible. Saudi arabia is a strictly sharia law country.

U always spew rubish to defend ur Intolerant religion at all cost. The entire vatican city is smaller than Lagos Island and virtually all the square is covered by st peters bassilica and adjoining office and the city was part of Italy as at 1920. Saudi is as big as Nigeria and ordianry medina is bigger than the entire Lagos. So there is no even a plot where a church or synagogue can be bulit in saudi?

Even the eduacate muslims are irrational when it comes to defending their religion. For your information India has so many sacred religios sites and mosques are found within their perimeter yet u can hardly hear that a mosque is bombed in India. Yet u guys r bombin their religios sites into extintion in order to establish Islamis supremacy.

Have u wondered y the whole world view Islam as radical and dangerous? If u r not a radical then u r not a true muslim.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by tdbanks: 6:39am On Sep 23, 2013
seedord247: Chaiii Kenya pass us ooooo

who dash us giant of Africa self?

See as camera man take all the photo like say na james biond moviee..

but if na for naija so so hear we go dey hear say dem kill boko without no picture to proof.

thumps up to kenya police... wink
where is the picture showing any of the terrorists was killed? Don't make me call you stupid.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by true2god: 6:39am On Sep 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by tdbanks: 6:43am On Sep 23, 2013
ayinba1: It is sad that innocent people have suffered in this heinous act. We muslims do not support the harm done to innocent people by muslims or non muslims. For those wishing ill on Islam and all muslims, it is a shame that you cannot see what Islam preaches versus what some people who are muslims do.

Wishing all muslims dead is not any better than what these people have done. The hatred in your hearts is just a step away from a terror act.
May the good Lord comfort those who have suffered losses on both sides of the crisis, amen.
Madam, nobody wished any 'muslim' dead here.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:59am On Sep 23, 2013
Wereh kpe:

Under this kind situation, this Red Cross guy still see time hold woman waist? Na wa o

lol... No mind am, na yeye man
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by yellowman2225(m): 7:18am On Sep 23, 2013
taharqa:

They do have a reason, and a strong one at that: They are fighting for 'Allah', against 'his' Enemies. They are doing 'Allah' will.

foolish believer and blind extremist. I know so many muslims who do not belief in all these killings. Is your small god dead. If your allah is god and not dead as you claimed he is the creator. Cant he punish/ control the works of his hand (humans) rather than allow al stupid al quarter & hell squarters to be shedding innocent blood. If bible/ christians have the same stupid orientation, do you belif you would have even seen the light of the day. Islamist / islam will always be an underdog as long as all your actions are morally / mentally unjust. Imagine the collaboration of christian/ secular countries like Us, russia, japan , south korea, france, germany, enland , isreal, canada, china, south africa, etc joining hands to fight iran, iraq, afganistan etc. Do u belif you wil rtil be alive? You know the answer. I decided not mention some muslim countries because i know they are moderate and not extremist like yourself. Even saudi arabia whis is your source is moderate, malaysia too, barhrain, uae, etc are moderate and progressing . You cannot expect development/ peace where extremism prevails- case study of north & south nigeria. Even if i have to become a muslim are there no better ways than shedding blood? Think twice and remember, if we are like you, no one will be left in this world

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sCun: 7:20am On Sep 23, 2013
All the people who have been giving interview of their ''escape'' I've seen so far are muslims. Why not tell the truth? You didin't escape, they released you after confirming that you are indeed a muslim.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Halb: 7:28am On Sep 23, 2013
This just kept me weeping,it's just a plain act of wickedness and cruelty inherent in human to commite such HEINIOUS CRIME.TAKINGG AWAY A LIFE THAT U CANT GIVE,KILLING INNOCENT SOULS FOR NO JUSTIFIABLE REASON.HOW PATHETIC.i just can't stop crying.RIP TO THOSE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES.MAY GOD GRANT THE RELATIVES THE FORTITUDE TO BEAR THIER LOSE.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by naptu2: 7:36am On Sep 23, 2013
[size=14pt]Terror raid 'led by white widow': -[/size]

Soldiers said a white woman wearing a veil was shouting orders to gunmen in Arabic during the bloody massacre inside the Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi, Kenya. Islamist terror group Al Shabaab claimed it carried out the atrocity in which three Britons were killed and 175 people were left injured. It said last night on Twitter that Samantha Lewthwaite (inset), the ‘white widow’ of London 7/7 bomber Jermaine Lindsay, was ‘in their ranks’ and a ‘brave lady’. Civilians who had been hiding during a gun battle hold their hands in the air before being searched by armed police leading them to safety (pictured).

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by preeky: 7:42am On Sep 23, 2013
It seems the terrosrists main aim was to kill as many whites as possible .why visit a shopping mall with several foreigners.That kenya army machine guns are in their own class and those soldiers seem just on point.We condole together as Africa those terrosrists will rote in hell/By the way that is the most beautiful shopping mall I have seen in Africa.Kudos Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 23, 2013
any attack led by a woman is always deadly,i wonder y.
RIP to the dead, i jst pray everyone of the terrorist dies b4 leaving that building,i hate delayd justice.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Kenyanstar: 7:48am On Sep 23, 2013
KDF soldiers holding positions outside the westgate mall

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.