Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,899 members, 7,980,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 07:42 AM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (152677 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2013

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2013

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
leggo: the terrorists came prepared ,they covered their noses and mouth
Ahahah, u just made me laff hard. If they release gases that can and will never save them only gas masks will. They just used that to hide their identity.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2013

People shout at Police officers as they got frustated with the slow developement in the operation against terrorists
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
Christians/other religions should stop praying for protection from Satan, Satan don't kill, he only deceives. the biggest demon lives in Muslim.
ask or God for protection from mumuslims

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
Promhize:

No o, it doesn't work like that. Such chemicals must be hard to get hold of, I doubt if there is any of such exist. The gases similar that exist are made to kill or cause diseases.
What they should have done was cut the power supply and attack them in the night using night visions.
yall miss the whole point or the biggest picture. These fcking Moslem bastards have hostages .whatever the gov do they will start executing them. The whole situation can last 4 weeks because the goal here is to save the innocent Christians inside . What the Kenya gov should do is to record a fake withdrawal of his troops or better locate the positions of the Moslems and shoot them with snipers However they Must work in tandem because executing them one by one will result to the execution of the remaining hostages. Humm I'm Afraid the bastards are quite intelligent they probably don't stay in the Same room ..jeez I'm sick and angry ..I wish Christian could raise an army right away . And send all Moslems to their heaven full of virgins. angry angry
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2013

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
Agbgift:

AMEN!
sad week for the Christian community
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
naptu2: [size=14pt]Why The White Widow is prime suspect:[/size]

Kenyan anti-terror police believe British woman, 29, may be behind mall massacre - Mail Online

Samantha Lewthwaite is the daughter of a former British soldier who grew up attending school discos in Buckinghamshire, writes ANDREW MALONE.

Her fearless reputation within Africa’s growing Islamic terror network has been strengthened by her own involvement as a mujahid – or warrior – during a series of bombings and shootings in Kenya’s tourist areas.

Known to her devoted followers as dada muzungu – Swahili for white sister – Lewthwaite moved to Kenya with her three children in 2007.

A small, dumpy woman, she cut off all links with her family in Britain and became immersed in East Africa’s Islamic terror networks, forging links with other British fanatics who had come to Kenya to wage ‘jihad’ against non-believers. It was last year that details of Lewthwaite’s secret new life emerged in grisly detail.

A white woman, later identified as Lewthwaite, had led a group of terrorists who fired grenades into a bar in Mombasa, the Kenyan coastal tourist resort popular with Britons. Three people, including a child, were killed and more than 50 injured.

In truth, I was deeply sceptical when news was first leaked two years ago about the White Widow’s alleged role as a terrorist with the group now causing carnage in Nairobi.

Yet now, having spent time among her acolytes in the Islamic stronghold where she once lived near Mombasa, and in briefings with police, prosecutors and senior investigators during subsequent investigations in Nairobi, I have no doubt that Lewthwaite is a cold-blooded killer and a dangerous ideologue.

Senior officers in Kenya have told me they will kill her on sight. So far, however, she has avoided arrest by wearing all-concealing Islamic dress as she has flitted between Somalia, Kenya and Tanzania.

Even before this weekend’s attack, the activities of Lewthwaite and her fellow terrorists had turned Kenya into a place of fear and paranoia.

Clearly, the White Widow has a taste for blood. It remains to be seen whether she will live long enough to kill again.

I remember this attention seeking skeezer. She was the chick who married that jamaican (mugu) convert who killed himself in a suicide attack in the UK years ago along with like 3 other guys.

She is not their "leader" though. She ran away from the UK when she was linked to the jamo terrorist. She, like other "rebels of western society" ran to somalia/thr middle east to evade the law. They call themselves fighting for martyrdom and in the name of "allah".

Because they are white ppl like to assume they are leaders lmao but in reality that is soooo not the case. they take orders from the organizations and act as the guinea pigs.

but still though they need to shoot her on sight. She's scum.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: yall miss the whole point or the biggest picture. These fcking Moslem bastards have hostages .whatever the gov do they will start executing them. The whole situation can last 4 weeks because the goal here is to save the innocent Christians inside . What the Kenya gov should do is to record a fake withdrawal of his troops or better locate the positions of the Moslems and shoot them with snipers However they Must work in tandem because executing them one by one will result to the execution of the remaining hostages. Humm I'm Afraid the bastards are quite intelligent they probably don't stay in the Same room ..jeez I'm sick and angry ..I wish Christian could raise an army right away . And send all Moslems to their heaven full of virgins. angry angry

Yeah but I still believe the whole hostage thing is a charade, this people did not come to negotiate they came to kill, they are suicidal. They stayed in there long enough for police to arrive, the thing is that its either they are too foolish or blood thirsty to just kill a few people and get the Bleep out. Or maybe they have other motives of which I think they want to burn the building down. What I strongly believe is that they are taking more time to kill the remaining civilians just to make a mockery of the kenyan forces and to gain attention at the same time. If they did a one time thing like BH we would talk about and would have forgotten it just like the bomb blast in pakistan yesterday.
Snipers cannot do anything now my friend.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
achi4u: God! where are you,daddy can't you see that ur children are been cut off their heads and thrown it down to the ground for ppl to see.
Father, why watch while this evil persist?,you have the power to strike this ppl you mistakenly created, yes this islamic fanatics are wrongly created or manufactured.

Do something to save ur precious creatures that were been bomb by this scavengers.

That's because God doesn't exist.....sorry

RIP to the dead.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ivynwa:

I saw the tweets.
Hey You! kiss

The tweets have lost momentum, it's like whoever is tweeting that has realized that the battle is ending. It's sounding melancholic now.
One of the tweets said something like "It is when you act that the world notices you" Lol.
Can you imagine grown men seeking the attention of the world by terrorizing people----what complex can we term that?
fans myself with my fingers

¡Hola chica! cheesy
Yeah I saw those tweets.

Lol. I was thinking the same thing.
I also find it quite amusing how they are tweeting about injustice but are not actually fighting in this "war".

Part of me believes this person is just a "stan" or Al Shabaab jock rider who is only watching this unfold on the news and then tweets.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
I understand your concern.but that's why it is called big dilemma, the Kenyan army/forces can't just launch an assault like that. Anyway we Must keep hoping but I'm afraid the remaining hostages ain't going home.
Promhize:

Yeah but I still believe the whole hostage thing is a charade, this people did not come to negotiate they came to kill, they are suicidal. They stayed in there long enough for police to arrive, the thing is that its either they are too foolish or blood thirsty to just kill a few people and get the Bleep out. Or maybe they have other motives of which I think they want to burn the building down. What I strongly believe is that they are taking more time to kill the remaining civilians just to make a mockery of the kenyan forces and to gain attention at the same time. If they did a one time thing like BH we would talk about and would have forgotten it just like the bomb blast in pakistan yesterday.
Snipers cannot do anything now my friend.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by leggo: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
Promhize:
Ahahah, u just made me laff hard. If they release gases that can and will never save them only gas masks will. They just used that to hide their identity.
lol
you can use any piece of fabric as a gas mask, just dip it in urine... and its obvious they came prepared as they have no openings for the gas to get in contact with their skins
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
NL member:

That's because God doesn't exist.....sorry

RIP to the dead.

You say God doesnt exist, then wish the dead would rest in peace? Lol. Thats a bit of a contradiction, dont ya think?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by otokx(m): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
Things are still unfolding.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
born2fuck: Barely 72 hrs, is their not something like gas thrown into the mall that could make everyone who smell it fall asleep and theyy could easy raided both terrorists and civilians with gas masks or anti-sleeping pills. Why are we falling behind. I tired for africa. All the people who were supposed to be rescue have been killed na? And we just they see Gun demonstration for nnothing
don't u think that if they knew exactly where the attackers were located they would have thrown teargas or something at them? undecided
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by plux: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
Samantha Lewthwaite ---The white Widow

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by nadine07: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
Praying for those hostages........ short of words
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
the legend: Till death do us part.....

Damn it! This is sad
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
*Kails*:

You say God doesnt exist, then wish the dead would rest in peace? Lol. Thats a bit of a contradiction, dont ya think?

You're right, its contradiction, I just wrote it to show sympathy for what is happening.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
I've never seen terrorists as vicious as these vampires. You've got the British SAS, American Special Forces and Israeli Special Forces there - with the Kenyan armed forces and police - and they still can't flush these mofos out of there. Apparently, a British woman is their leader and the group includes: 3 brits, 2 Americans, 1 Canadian, 3 Somalis, 1 Kenyan and 1 Fin.

The UK definitely needs to do something about home grown terrorists - this is getting out of hand. The government knows these and where the mosques where they indoctrinate them are, however, they just sit there allow them to keep polluting the minds of disenfranchised youths. It's sickening! I don't trust the government!
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by imperiouxx(m): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
shymexx: I've never seen terrorists as vicious as these vampires. You've got the British SAS, American Special Forces and Israeli Special Forces there - with the Kenyan armed forces and police - and they still can't flush these mofos out of there. Apparently, a British woman is their leader and the group includes: 3 brits, 2 Americans, 1 Canadian, 3 Somalis, 1 Kenyan and 1 Fin.

The UK definitely needs to do something about home grown terrorists - this is getting out of hand. The government knows these and where the mosques where they indoctrinate them are, however, they just sit there allow them to keep polluting the minds of disenfranchised youths. It's sickening! I don't trust the government!

Their only advantage is the hostages. Else, their rat hole would have been smoked.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by naptu2: 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
BBC Africa ⁠ @BBCAfrica

#Kenya's interior minister says there were very few hostages left in the building, as almost all had been evacuated. Westgateattack

BBC Africa ⁠ @BBCAfrica

The African Union says the attack in #Kenya has strengthened its resolve to fight the group and completely liberate Somalia. #Westgateattack
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by babeface3: 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
God save your people!
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by plux: 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
Its about to end ... two terrorists had been killed and some of the terrorists had blown themselves up.The rest of the gang is cornered.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
imperiouxx:

Their only advantage is the hostages. Else, their rat hole would have been smoked.

They will end up killing the hostages regardless. And apparently they have killed about 100 Kenyan soldiers. So how about just smoke them out and let the rest be collateral damage? The longer the whole thing drags, the more the publicity they would keep getting - and that's what they want.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by born2boink(m): 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
God go deliver us from muslim, I think satan is the worst, these muslims pass satan ooooO!!!!!even satan don get boss, dem walka go saudi go thrown stone for satan, come back from saudi begin slaughters Christian. God deliver us from muslims.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
*Kails*:

people sometimes say rip as a sign of respect for the dead not because they believe in God or there is a place people sleep after they died
I say a prayer sometimes, it doesn't mean that I believe one sky daddy is listening and miraculously grants my wishes. its just old habbit that the society has put into us
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by naptu2: 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
[size=14pt]Kenya says killed two militants in Monday operations[/size]

Mon, Sep 23 07:57 AM EDT

NAIROBI (Reuters)
- Kenya's interior minister said gunmen holed up inside a Nairobi shopping mall had caused a plume of smoke by setting mattresses alight in a supermarket as a decoy, and said two of the "terrorists" had been killed on Monday.

"We don't want to give you a definitive position on when we think the process will come to an end, but we are doing anything reasonably possible, cautiously though, to bring this process to an end," Interior Minister Joseph Ole Lenku told a news conference.

The minister also said all the militants were men, although some had dressed as women, possibly explaining witness accounts that some of those who launched the assault on Saturday were women.

(Reporting by James Macharia and Richard Lough; Writing by Edmund Blair; editing by Mike Collett-White)

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE98M0H820130923?irpc=932
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by imperiouxx(m): 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
shymexx:

They will end up killing the hostages regardless. And apparently they have killed about 100 Kenyan soldiers. So how about just smoke them out and let the rest be collateral damage? The longer the whole thing drags, the more the publicity they would keep getting - and that's what they want.

The way the game is being played now, I guess that will be the only choice left.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by plux: 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
shymexx:

100 kenyan soldiers dead only 69 people were killed but no soldier....Got to agree with you publicity is what they want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.