Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,484 members, 7,881,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

My Best Friend Is In A Dilemma!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Is In A Dilemma!!! (671 Views)

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" / I'm In A Dilemma Over Two Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Is In A Dilemma!!! by Roses4u: 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
My friend was diagnosed with breast cancer early this year and she had a single mastectomy.

She has been single for a while and actually lost hopes of finding a soulmate after the surgery wad done

Two months ago, she met this guy who was really interested in her but she hasn't told him about the surgery she had because she is scared of losing him

I actually advised her not to keep any secrets but she doesn't want 2 be single all her life

What do you think?
Re: My Best Friend Is In A Dilemma!!! by Dyt(f): 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
She doesn't wanna b single u say
U think if d dude finds out, he won't leave her?
Best she tells him
Oh well, I don't see any issue there
If he wanna stay
Re: My Best Friend Is In A Dilemma!!! by Enegod(m): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
what abt her yansh? big or yanshless?
Re: My Best Friend Is In A Dilemma!!! by ElJay07: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
Roses4u: My friend was diagnosed with breast cancer early this year and she had a single mastectomy.

She has been single for a while and actually lost hopes of finding a soulmate after the surgery wad done

Two months ago, she met this guy who was really interested in her but she hasn't told him about the surgery she had because she is scared of losing him

I actually advised her not to keep any secrets but she doesn't want 2 be single all her life

What do you think?
She should please leave the guy ooo....make man no just dey waste energy for night,,,,who knows I might just be the man in the story.....
Re: My Best Friend Is In A Dilemma!!! by Tinkybabe(f): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
It's better she tells him now, when they haven't gone too far.
Cuz no matter how long she conceals it, he would one day find out and it could be worse then.

If the man is meant to be hers, who knows-he could stay with her.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Master My Emotion / . / If Genders Were Switched, What Would The Opposite Sex Be Most Surprised About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.