Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,521 members, 7,940,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

Shocking Confession: 'i Sleep With Men To Pay House Rent' (watch) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Confession: 'i Sleep With Men To Pay House Rent' (watch) (1846 Views)

CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / Shocking Confession: I Caught My Wife Fucking Her Dad (18+) / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Confession: 'i Sleep With Men To Pay House Rent' (watch) by obynocj(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2013
This lady claims she fends for herself and family too by sleeping with men, but was she left with no choice?..

Watch the VIDEO to see why she did that.
source http://insideschoolz..com/2013/09/shocking-confession-i-sleep-with-men-to.html

Re: Shocking Confession: 'i Sleep With Men To Pay House Rent' (watch) by MrsChima(f): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2013
Smh at this shit being shocking.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession: 'i Sleep With Men To Pay House Rent' (watch) by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Smh at this shit being shocking.
I seriously wonder.
Re: Shocking Confession: 'i Sleep With Men To Pay House Rent' (watch) by Adaeze003(f): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2013
Lol @ shocking.
Re: Shocking Confession: 'i Sleep With Men To Pay House Rent' (watch) by Enegod(m): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2013
not shocking...thats what many girls do nowadays
Re: Shocking Confession: 'i Sleep With Men To Pay House Rent' (watch) by kay9(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hmmmm... See confident bobbi. Abeg touching-body na how much?
Re: Shocking Confession: 'i Sleep With Men To Pay House Rent' (watch) by sunnychuks(m): 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2013
Your BBA 2013 representative Beverly Osu does the same thing. Is all common to Ladies
Re: Shocking Confession: 'i Sleep With Men To Pay House Rent' (watch) by Slowpois0n: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
What is shocking about this poo? like my girlfriend doesn't sleep with Men to survive in school.
Re: Shocking Confession: 'i Sleep With Men To Pay House Rent' (watch) by Exponental(m): 7:13am On Sep 23, 2013
Is there a new definition for "shocking"? She practised d oldest profession after farming. So........?

(1) (Reply)

Dear Men-do Not Marry These 10 Types Of Women.. / Ladies,can You Marry For Money? / H I L A R I O U S Lies Ladies Av Told Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.