Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,248 members, 7,928,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 10:24 PM

Blackberry Wants To Perfect BBM For Android And Ios; Postpones Release - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Wants To Perfect BBM For Android And Ios; Postpones Release (569 Views)

Blackberry Wants To Launch BBM For Pc [pics] / Blackberry Postpones Release Of BBM For Android And Ios / BBM On Android And Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Wants To Perfect BBM For Android And Ios; Postpones Release by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2013
Hahaa..... After getting us all excited for the release of BBM for iPhone and Android this weekend, BlackBerry decided to push the release of its native apps for both platforms to a yet-to-be-announced date.
The Android app leaked on Friday and already got over 1.1 million users in the first 8 hours (Nice). Thus, because of this leak there are some apparent “issues” they are attempting to fix, so BlackBerry is pausing the global roll-out of BBM for Android and disabling the leak going around.
For now, they have released BBM for iOS in Malaysia, India and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). They intend to continue the roll-out country-by-country.
I’m going to assume they want to fix all the bugs they can before they roll BBM out to the masses. Have you or have you not gotten your hands on the app already? What do you think of this? Necessary or unnecessary? http://.com/2013/09/blackberry-wants-to-perfect-bbm-for.html

www..com

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Wasapp Has Disappeared / Mtn Dashed Me 1gb Of Data / Gionee Elife E7 Claims To Be The Best Android Cameraphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.