Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,034 members, 7,970,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:49 PM

Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? (4864 Views)

Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) / Which Movie Can You Watch Again And Again Without Getting Bored? / Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by Davidolives(m): 1:17am On Nov 02, 2013
Trust me dis movie has made every one cry 3 IDIOT kai
Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by lorialuv(f): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2013
taiocol: all nollywood movie. Cause i wasted ma precious money

LMAO!! cheesy
Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by lorialuv(f): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2013
my name is khan,
yee vada raha (The promise) i swear i still cry till tomorrow
passion of the Christ
kuchi kuchi hota
mother india
Sholay
grin
Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by kokoA(m): 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
Like stars on earth.
Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by miss2895(f): 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
Darey_00: if u avn't watched Ghajini,an Indian film,my God u are missing big time... u go cry 100% guaranteed.. i shed tears dat day i watched it
i second dat
but i think sheddin tears is an understatement weepin is a better adjective
Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by Pchizy: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
s3nn2x: A Walk to Remember and My Name is Khan..

I've watched d two, also, ''we are family & Ghajini''. Now, you can watch '' New York 2009''. It involves Indians and Smart FBI etc. Really interesting... @d end, see u crying, hating why u watchd d movie
Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by feb1(m): 10:46am On Dec 03, 2013
. . . "Flight" a film to watch by Denzel Washington ... Sometimes in life saying the truth often shows us who we really are. It frees our inner most selves from hate, worries and troubles ::::: remember in life any little thing we do Good,bad,evil,lies will surely hunt us down for the rest of our lives. . . . If you're addicted to that which is not good for your health go for counseling
Re: Which Movie Did You Watch That Made You Cry? by DanWrites(m): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
feb1: . . . "Flight" a film to watch by Denzel Washington ... Sometimes in life saying the truth often shows us who we really are. It frees our inner most selves from hate, worries and troubles ::::: remember in life any little thing we do Good,bad,evil,lies will surely hunt us down for the rest of our lives. . . . If you're addicted to that which is not good for your health go for counseling
Flight didn't precipitate that much emotion from me. In fact I spent most part of the movie hating Denzel...till d point he couldn't bring himself to lie against the dead.
Steel Magnolias made me cry though, although I know it was because I was alone in d room and I gave it all my attention.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THE UNDENIABLE TRUTH ABOUT Teen Wolf Alpha Vs Original Vampire / Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory / Watch Funny African Comedy Videos And Crazy Comedy Skits On Ipallyskits.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.