Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,027 members, 7,903,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

Friends With Benefits (fwb) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Friends With Benefits (fwb) (664 Views)

Friends With Benefits, Ladies Only / Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends With Benefits (fwb) by Achmed382(m): 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
Guys who benefits most is it the ladies or the guys? Becos majority of friendship(bf/gf) are with benefits if u can't make him/her happy either with gifts or sometime he/she will never respond positively #ignoremyerror IBEAFRICA
Re: Friends With Benefits (fwb) by ishiz(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
true..
Re: Friends With Benefits (fwb) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
Its hard to see where u r comin from and at what u r pointin at.

i think it depends on what kind of relationship.

Be it mutual, parasitic or commensal
Re: Friends With Benefits (fwb) by Achmed382(m): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
Silkmoth33: Its hard to see where u r comin from and at what u r pointin at.

i think it depends on what kind of relationship.

Be it mutual, parasitic or commensal

I simply ask who is the beneficiary be it mutaul or parasitic.!! Every relationship comes with benefits agree ....#shikena[b][/b]
Re: Friends With Benefits (fwb) by ishiz(m): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
Achmed382:

I simply ask who is the beneficiary be it mutaul or parasitic.!! Every relationship comes with benefits agree ....#shikena[b][/b]
....agreed
Re: Friends With Benefits (fwb) by ishiz(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
lemme use this chance to fiil ya'll in..bout d latest airtel cheats...contact me on whatsapp 07013315907....i'll drop d cheat soon...contact me first...i cnt post it er..co's it cn be blocked.
.I'll send it straight to ur box er on Fb...ff me on twitter n instagram to b posted @ishiz
Re: Friends With Benefits (fwb) by PastorAji(m): 1:47am On Dec 19, 2013
Fwb in Ibadan call 08160694908...... let me take u 2 a higher level of grace...... grin

(1) (Reply)

Nupe Muslim Guy 32yr Seeking A Descent Woman / Happy Birthday To All July 17ths. / Am Looking For A Serious Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.