Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,646 members, 7,951,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? (9195 Views)

Top 7 UGLIEST Celebrity Feet [PHOTOS] / Uce (ugliest Celebrity Ever) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by origina9ja(f): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2008
handsombob:

omo abeg segun arinze tooooooooo fine , compare to omo baba and obasanjo

abeg dem dey the same level
ugly is ugly
even that omo baba shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by eezzy(f): 10:53am On Aug 28, 2008
John Okafor
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Blackcat(f): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2008
papa ajasko
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Phemour: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2008
Genevieve grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by misssexyu(f): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2008
Jeez!!!!!aw can u guyz 4gt dis lady?(i dnt rily know her name bt she's d real definition nd example of ugly nd she 's played in few movies with nkem owoh nd aki nd paw paw kinda old nd she was lyk claiming 2 b coming from america in 1 movie lyk dat,i just know her as america cos dats wht most pple kal her since dey dont know her name.
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by geolabious(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2008
Konga
Obj
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by sima(f): 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2008
i dont know oo. . . . .
segun arinze is kinda ok 2 mi but lipsrsealed dunno
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by obongyi: 2:13am On Sep 03, 2008
P-square
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by geolabious(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2008
Ini Edo
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 03, 2008
geolabious:

Ini Edo
you serious? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by tesyes: 12:22am On Sep 06, 2008
well i think i has to be kemistry,
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by alakem(f): 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2008
check dos  mentioning names.anyway dos ae guys what about weird mc?
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by pureminded: 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2008
@Poster's

Question is - Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria?
ANS- WIRED MC

No more suggestion , final answer pls,
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by ifihearam: 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2008
Better question. . . who is NOT the ugliest celebrity in Nigeria.

1) Stella Abodunrin
2) RMD (When he is not wearing jeans shorts)
3) Olu Jacobs
4) Joke Silver.

Whoever posted this sisi whatever,how can u include RMD in a list like this cry cry cry cry
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by geolabious(m): 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2008
[size=13pt]Banky W[/size]
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by waterworks(f): 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2008
abeg segun is owow and u just brougyht a pik to prove it arghhh! wen he was younger at least he was manageable now hes just a black mass of darkness!
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2008
have u guys seen kemistry on 93.7fm, shes the female version of kabelo of channelo, he also handles bigbrother africa. come to think of it, kabelo is actually finer than kamistry, grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Dclique(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2008
kemistry aint too pretty, lol
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by walttt(m): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2008
in my opinion, Empress Njamah's da ugliest celeb in Naija.
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Skidoc(m): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2009
9ice
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by vincentbab(m): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2009
My guy, you see its quite wrong to judge people based on thier looks.
what do you define as ugly, beauty just as they say is in eyes of the beholder.
If you are looking for the ugliest celebrity in Nigeria, then i suggest you post your own picture.
that way we'll see how you look, and tell you the answer to your stupid question.
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by middie01(f): 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2009
obj
Alex okafor
olu jacobs
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by seun42(m): 11:31am On Jan 13, 2009
my ugliest celebrity is METHOD MAN of nairaland.com, check his profile
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by UNLEASHED(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2009
@seun*
You see? Method Man is not a celebrity!
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Pepeye(f): 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2009
wande cole
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Grizzly(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2009
Seriously pepeye, are u joking? Wande cole ugly? Hmmm
B T W ur pic looks like d scared version of oge okoye.
But u're still fine cool
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by clemcykul(f): 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2009
lol
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2009
I think we should start thinking before replying such topics.i understand the fact that Segun has a big eyeball but that doesn't make him ugly.you people are only being partial.Obj used to be very cute when he was young.Why not check on the ugliest Nigeria celeb i know,though not fully a celebrity CHEMISTRY.The girl no try sam.Chimp see am get hope
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Pepeye(f): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2009
Grizzly:

Seriously pepeye, are u joking? Wande cole ugly? Hmmm
B T W ur pic looks like d scared version of oge okoye.
But u're still fine cool

rofl
Just woke up from sleep eh
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by whitelexi(m): 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2009
Its gotto be Empress Njamah. . . without make up she'll be something straight out of a horror movie

Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Pepeye(f): 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2009
She isn’t that bad.

Looks more like her brothers
Re: Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria? by temi4rea(f): 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2009
@ missysexy
That slim,dry woman abi cheesy

But her english is beautiful that why no1 mentioned her,

Not even Whitelexi wey say Empress ugly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Finest. DAVIDO Or WIZKID? / Papi Luwe's First Son, Sunkanmi Omobolanle Set To Wed / Baddoo: Olamide Buys New 2013 Range Rover! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.