Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation (12026 Views)

Reps Reject 6yr Tenure And Dump State Creation / State Creation: S'east Govs, Others Meet / Ijesa, Ife At War Over State Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Uteghe(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
Willgates:

pack well abeg....why d blind hate? go visit Akwa ibom, if Der is any state in Nigeria Dat developments is spread more evenly den it's AKS. If u can't wish my state well den pls keep off d thread
I am a full fledged Akwa Ibomite,unwanga. Am one the few that lies and window dressing don't sway. Enumerate Akpabio's attainments especially with particular reference to projects in Oron and indeed other LGA's in annangland apart from Ikot Ekpene?
Keep cheering on;these guys are looting in anticipation of an expected dry up of oil, you are there praising them...smh

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Allenkee: 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ibibio isong o, Iya

annang mma, Iya

Oche Oche Ocheche Bari okpoko baro, Owey
bari okpoko baro, Owey

This na Akwa-Ibom day, we dey celebrate o
Its a happy day iyee, we dey celebrate o
Happy birthday to you, we dey celebrate o
From January to December, our own naa September, I hope say you remember

Please enjoy the music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4pUMvtDfeY

As you come into my town and as you start to feel the town and as you listen to my sound, Akwa Abasi Ibom go bless you.

Abak
Eastern Obolo
Eket
Esit-Eket
Essien Udim

Akwa Abasi Ibom go bless you

Etim-Ekpo
Etinan
Ibeno
Ibesikpo-Asutan
Ibiono-Ibom

Ika
Ikono
Ikot Abasi
Ikot Ekpene
Ini

Itu
Mbo
Mkpat-Enin
Nsit-Atai
Nsit-Ibom

Nsit-Ubium
Obot-Akara
Okobo
Onna
Oron

Oruk Anam
Ukanafun
Udung-Uko
Uruan
Urue-Offong/Oruko
Uyo

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Xtranoble: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
moderator....FRONT PAGE PLS
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
Yenex: just like you...seems you are just bitter about nothing...get a life brother

You are the one that needs a life to see far beyond ur short-sightedness in political matters. Ur supposed adorable governor is busy looting so annoyingly which even prompted the ever braved Ameachi of Rivers to boldly address him as a thief recently. What else do you want to see so you can believe Akpabio is ruining ur future and that of ur future children? Smh!. As i am typing this, am typing it as someone who has an insider source in the affairs of the state fund.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
Can someone mention a Nigerian leader that does not take (legally or illegelly) from state pus? I wonder why some people cannot applaud achievement of fellow men only on ground of hatred. I'm sure most of them who show this hatred don't have governors that can boast of half of what Akpabio is doing. If you cannot commend them, don't condemn them. Even the blind can see.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LAND OF UNCOMMON TRANSFORMATION! GOD BLESS AKWA IBOM STATE. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
Allen kee: Ibibio isong o, Iya

annang mma, Iya

Oche Oche Ocheche Bari okpoko baro, Owey
bari okpoko baro, Owey

This na Akwa-Ibom day, we dey celebrate o
Its a happy day iyee, we dey celebrate o
Happy birthday to you, we dey celebrate o
From January to December, our own naa September, I hope say you remember

Please enjoy the music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4pUMvtDfeY

As you come into my town and as you start to feel the town and as you listen to my sound, Akwa Abasi Ibom go bless you.

Abak
Eastern Obolo
Eket
Esit-Eket
Essien Udim

Etim-Ekpo
Etinan
Ibeno
Ibesikpo-Asutan
Ibiono-Ibom

Ika
Ikono
Ikot Abasi
Ikot Ekpene
Ini

Itu
Mbo
Mkpat-Enin
Nsit-Atai
Nsit-Ibom

Nsit-Ubium
Obot-Akara
Okobo
Onna
Oron

Oruk Anam
Ukanafun
Udung-Uko
Uruan
Urue-Offong/Oruko
Uyo

Are you releasing an album soon? Na like this MISH take start o. Smh
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
Easyfren: Can someone mention a Nigerian leader that does not take (legally or illegelly) from state pus? I wonder why some people cannot applaud achievement of fellow men only on ground of hatred. I'm
sure most of them who show this hatred don't have governors that can boast of half of what Akpabio is doing. If you cannot commend them, don't condemn them. Even the blind can see.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LAND OF UNCOMMON TRANSFORMATION! GOD BLESS AKWA IBOM STATE. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

I dont blame you! When those in govt positions fail to do thier obligated jobs but prefers looting, if eventually one digs 1inch of ground, it becomes a loudable achievement. Ignorant folks filled Nigeria?
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by platido(m): 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
HAPPI BIRTHDAY 2 MA DEAR LIL LONDON IN NAIJA AKWA IBOM STATE.....I LUV U.
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Allenkee: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
SO MY GUYS AND GALS THEM PLENTY LIKE THIS FOR NAIRALAND, GOOD TO KNOW. grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by ocelot2006(m): 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
My dear state. May God bless her.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Allenkee: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
AKWA IBOM AT 26- Message from Okon Iyanam

My dear Akwa Ibomites,

On the occasion of the ceremonies of our state's 26th anniversary, I join you all in celebration and in thanksgiving to almighty God. Indeed, we have a lot to be grateful to God for. In 26 years of existence, our state's economy, with a GDP size of nearly $14 Billion, is the size of the combined economies of 27 sub-Saharan African countries. Many more of our school-age children are now in school as a result of the policies of the present administration and infrastructure development has proceeded at an unprecedented pace. Though the basis of our state's revenue remains precariously dependent on petroleum income, the infrastructure background we now have should serve as sufficient inducement for external investment in our resources in a way that helps us, in the long term, to facilitate the establishment of industries, boost transactional relations and expand the base of the state's internal revenue generation. We have hope today of a secure future if the right policies are conceived and implemented in the succeeding era.
While in join you in prayers and thanksgiving, I am also deeply satisfied that this future will be placed in safe and competent hands. As I have said at various fora, I believe that happy days lie ahead in an Akwa Ibom that belongs to us all. I envision a happy future in which youth empowerment will be our overriding mantra. I see an Akwa Ibom that will be the powerhouse of industrial development and growth within the Gulf of Guinea region and in Nigeria at large. I will work towards an Akwa Ibom in which all our people, including the rank outsider who dwells in peace amongst us, will become the main beneficiaries of our collective patrimony and proud residents of the geographical space that God, in his infinite mercies, has given unto us as our home.

We must keep this home safe from harm by rejecting crime and criminality in all facets of our life; by eschewing division based on the language we speak or the tribe from which we come; by denouncing destructive criticism and by promoting constructive engagement across all social, cultural and political strata in our land. But perhaps more than anything else, as we celebrate, we must spare a moment to think compassionately about the sick, the infirm and the poor who number highly amongst the underprivileged in our midst. It is to them that I dedicate my thoughts on this august occasion and to their well-being that I commit myself to labour in the years that lie ahead.

Happy days lie ahead! Akwa Ibom belongs to us all!!

Okon Iyanam
http://blog4all-com..com/2013/09/akwa-ibom-at-26-message-from-okon-iyanam.html
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Systeme101: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
many hate n criticise him bt i learn 2 see d positive sides of him....i can say he has perform creditably, d only probs is in industrial growth wich he's stil layin d foundation, bt we mst undastnd dt great projects takes tym. As far as i'm concern, d best projects of dis administration is stil unda construction nd i only wish dt it could b completed on tym so dt we can all see dt its nt all abt gud roads n bridges....ONELuV akwaabasi ibom state!
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Yenex(f): 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
RedBenson:

You are the one that needs a life to see far beyond ur short-sightedness in political matters. Ur supposed adorable governor is busy looting so annoyingly which even prompted the ever braved Ameachi of Rivers to boldly address him as a thief recently. What else do you want to see so you can believe Akpabio is ruining ur future and that of ur future children? Smh!. As i am typing this, am typing it as someone who has an insider source in the affairs of the state fund.
source ni sauce ke..smh are you bitter cause you and your source dont have share in the cake?STOP melting your frustration on a thread created to celebrate AKWA ABASI IBOM STATE.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Drjoneh: 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
You guys should check out this great song from one of our own.

http://www.reverbnation.com/anilight/song/17202793-amanamDownload
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Treasure103(f): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
Da,ime mme mfinim. Idoho etuk mkpo. Mma dia rice, dia afere afang ye mfi,ye unam. Akwa Abasi Ibom very ok. Obong Akpabio ado nfoniso Akwa Ibom. Had a great day wiv my friends. Akwa Ibom Isong!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by toygod2: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
Happy anniversary to akwa-ibasi-ibom. I served my father's land in this Land of promise,and i must say ADO-OK esp. with cheap babes and fun........Lets post some more logo/pix to celebrate
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
AKWA ABASI IBOM. The only State in Nigeria named after God. Happy Birthday.
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by edwardjr(m): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
pacer: Nigerians generally have low standards and love to celebrate mediocrity,what do you expect? i weep for africans
'u knw wat i'm saying...?' do ur own. Akwa Ibom Ayaya!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by edwardjr(m): 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
toygod2: Happy anniversary to akwa-ibasi-ibom. I served my father's land in this Land of promise,and i must say ADO-OK esp. with cheap babes and fun........Lets post some more logo/pix to celebrate
ur rite guy. Cheap babes n cheap HIV...d yoke is on u. Lol
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
Yenex: source ni sauce ke..smh are you bitter cause you and your source dont have share in the cake?STOP melting your frustration on a thread created to celebrate AKWA ABASI IBOM STATE.

Proverbially, he who refuses change remains in chain. If ur mindset and deeds does not change, you may remain in this ur miserable conditn of life eternally. Mark my words.
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by riskit33: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
Happy Anniversary to the good people of the great Akwa Abasi Ibom State!
Emem odu ye afid owo!!
Abasi odiong kpukpuru nnyin!!!
Ndito eka esong idem ooo
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Yenex(f): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
toygod2: Happy anniversary to akwa-ibasi-ibom. I served my father's land in this Land of promise,and i must say ADO-OK esp. with cheap babes and fun........Lets post some more logo/pix to celebrate
only cheap people patronize cheap things...useme

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by IyawoTM(f): 3:47am On Sep 24, 2013
Happy Birthday my beloved state! Akwaibom ayaya!
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by ba7man(m): 5:36am On Sep 24, 2013
Amaaskia:

I doubt you can handle it. grin
If i don't try, how will i know??.......Except say e pass wetin e suppose be.
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Mblem(m): 6:08am On Sep 24, 2013
missing my lovely state just in d name of nysc........#na wash#
Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by pendusky(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2013
Allen kee: SO MY GUYS AND GALS THEM PLENTY LIKE THIS FOR NAIRALAND, GOOD TO KNOW. grin grin

i tell you!!! am surprised grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation by Raxxye(m): 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
I remember the excitement with which grown-ups received the news of the creation of our state way back then. I hardly really grasped what it meant. Now 26 yrs are gone already...man don grow sha. Hpy birthday, my dear Land of Promise!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Budget Padding: Court Asks Jubrin To Prove Urgency Of Suits / Crises Erupt In APC State Chapters / “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.