Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,640 members, 7,962,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Make It Last - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make It Last (698 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make It Last by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 23, 2013
The mistakes quite a few of us make when it comes to relationships is that we take advise from the wrong people. Someone who is not in a relationship will not give you the kinda advise someone who is in a relationship or who is married will.

For example, my girlfriends single friends always tell her to move on and try other men any time we have lil fights or arguments (she tells me this) but the married ones or ones with bf always tell her to be patient or at least try to make peace as possible as they can ( she tells me as well) and same thing goes for the guys I know the single ones always say there r many fishes in the river but the ones in relationships tell me, if you know shes the one, hold her tight ).

Someone with an F in maths cant teach you algebra. They gonna teach you what they know and what they know is valued at F grade.

Lesson Numero Uno: Only take advise from people who are in a successful and happy relationship. Anyone have similar or different experience or views?

(1) (Reply)

Guys Why? ................................. Girls Why? / Things You Must Never Do To Or With An Ex....boy/ Girlfriend / Do Women Cheat More Than Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.