Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,118 members, 7,963,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:21 PM

Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! (16378 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by pri3stess(f): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
Guy I understand where you're coming from, me sef I no dey inside Naija, but the frustration still dey reach me for where I dey. I no go advice you to travel out (especially if you no get money) because the grass is not always greener on the other side. I no even get any advise to give you, just know say some people's situation dey worse than your own.

3 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by nerodenero: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
gunners160: If mikel can score after 7 yrs of no goa.if Arsenal can reach d top of d epl table after 4yrs.if ameachi rotimi culd b called bck 2 pdp after being rejected.if barcelonia can lose ball possesion after 317 games.if mario balotelli can lose a penalty 4 d 1st time in is life dat man/woman holdin nigeria nd everybody in d village or aso rock must die dis year
AMEN!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
I share your plight.

3 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by badmeat(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
@op take it easy!life is not a bed of roses!take time,think n grow rich,build some thing,do some thing,just be busy n happy!serve humanity,look for peoples problems n solve them they will pay 4 ur services,be strong,don't ever give up until ur last breath
Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by Asemo11(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
Glamglam: please see a psychologist... I doubt your problem is all Naija's fault.. pele, e go beta
when?

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by paranorman(m): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
I dont care what some of y'all thaink.... I love my country... I love Nigeria.....!!!!! God bless Nigeria...!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by tspun(m): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
reaLLY. I luv my country. I think d problem with so many graduates is dat they depend on govt alot. Don't think of what nigeria can do for u instead think of what u can do for nigeria. D China u are hearing today 70 percent of there production are own by individual who refuse to think poor or depend on govt like u are doing. Yeah we are aware our govt is bad, What abt d masses are they saint. The earlier u realize u can make it without any external help d beter for u.
Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by Drhenrysaint(m): 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
If you hate nigeria pls click LIKE !!!

27 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by ozor333(m): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
can't you create job for your self! I see you don't have any thing to do that's why. olodo!
Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
tspun: reaLLY. I luv my country. I think d problem with so many graduates is dat they depend on govt alot. Don't think of what nigeria can do for u instead think of what u can do for nigeria. D China u are hearing today 70 percent of there production are own by individual who refuse to think poor or depend on govt like u are doing. Yeah we are aware our govt is bad, What abt d masses are they saint. The earlier u realize u can make it without any external help d beter for u.

People like u don't understand poverty, u must likely come from an average family or rich family.
U neva see poverty, when someone doesn't have 50naira and there's no hope of getting anywhere. My friend don't talk like that o, its only God that can help.
In d words of klint da drunk "poverty never knack you, if poverty knack you ehn"

9 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
ozor333: [color=#990000][/color]
can't you create job for your self! I see you don't have any thing to do that's why. olodo!

You are the olodo here, atutupoyoyo. Shey its 100naira that use to start business ni, olodo. If business was that easy then everyone would work on their own, who doesn't like independence. People like just don't get it. Why don't u ask him if he has a business and u would fund him if he has no cash

9 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by crackhaus: 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
Op, I'm not fond of my country too but trust me, the grass is not always greener outside our borders. Even if it were, it would require lots of water to keep it green.
Please don't rely on the attitude and behaviour of the average Naija peeps outside our shores, they always want to make it seem that it's really good when it's really not all that.
Believe me, Nigeria is fccked up a lot more than a dog in heat but it is a country where your success, freedom and social availability is guaranteed. You just have to realize how to work around the system, hell you can even be cunning, jaded and intellectually biased if it will further your cause.
Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by juman(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
One nigeria is the key problem.

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by psychologist(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
Glamglam: please see a psychologist... I doubt your problem is all Naija's fault.. pele, e go beta
1 is here grin bro ma lamentation pass ur own goh sef!!! Everybody jz da code 4 dz obodo nigeria ooo cry if dey no tell u,u no suppose knowbut cum rain cum sun MONEY/HEAVEN must b made..

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2013
Soo sad!!

cry cry
May God help u
Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by hulkmandaza: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ebig22: if i say i'm not fed up with nigeria then i'm decieving myself.
i'm just frustrated that i can kill someone now.many problems in mylife and in nigeria.feel like i can make a coup.but i cnt.feel like changing nigeria and i cant.all this situation is making me to ask questions,
if God is not in nigeria,i mean if he is in other countries.?i mean cant God make everyone equal? can God change nigeria?m i still gonna make it? cause m loosing the enthusiasm i had as a child.i had a dream but its not coming to pass.
i wish i can leave nigeria for a better place.i wish God can make me rule nigeria.i wish i had someone who can help with my dreams.boko haram and their trouble,pipeline vandalism,unemployment,ASUU strike,poor health,corruption,foolishness,lazy generation.nigeria is just cursed.
men am tired in olamides voice.Bleep nigeria and its leaders.i dont know why i am a nigerian.i just hate nigeria.
nairalanders i just need a ray of hope but i cant see it.nothing is coming like i dreamt.
hope u kw the strike wont end till 2017.

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by Jayuba(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
Am managing everything in this country.
Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by jmoore(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
i'm just frustrated that i can kill someone now.many problems in mylife ....

This boy should be arrested before he kills someone.
Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by Chinwem(f): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
Nigeria jaga jaga
Everything scatter scatter......

Almost everything don scatter anyway.....no security, no light, no water, ASUU strike, unemployment, kidnapping, Boko haram, corruption galore, no road, ...... Some Nigerians are good people but this country has frustrated so many down the path of evil angry

3 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by bornagain1509(f): 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
@op, stop complaining! Do you know how it feels to banned on nairaland? Well, someone is experiencing that.

@mukina2, abeg forgive 4reigningqueen, hin don learn hin lesson. If you do, i bet you say arsenal go dey win everyday so tey dem go win trophy dis season.

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by johnwizey: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
E no go beta for person wey hide M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ post

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
Bros..u still get fone or modem wey u dey use browse,u still dy complain, undecided 2015 must b our breakthrough,power must change hands.

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by madamoringo(f): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
i'm just frustrated that i can kill someone now.many problems in mylife and in nigeria.feel like i can make a coup.but i cnt.feel like changing nigeria and i cant.all this situation is making me to ask questions,
if God is not in nigeria,i mean if he is in other countries.?i mean cant God make everyone equal? can God change nigeria?m i still gonna make it? cause m loosing the enthusiasm i had as a child.i had a dream but its not coming to pass.
i wish i can leave nigeria for a better place.i wish God can make me rule nigeria.i wish i had someone who can help with my dreams.boko haram and their trouble,pipeline vandalism,unemployment,ASUU strike,poor health,corruption,foolishness,lazy generation.nigeria is just cursed.
men am tired in olamides voice.Bleep nigeria and its leaders.i dont know why i am a nigerian.i just hate nigeria.
nairalanders i just need a ray of hope but i cant see it.nothing is coming like i dreamt.

Why are you CRYING? So you want to go to a "better" country but you elect useless phoolish leaders like retardeen GEJ what we will NEVER elect over here? If Nigeria was sooo good likd Rossike, insincere9garian, tahaqa, papabowne, etc are always glorifying the clueless retardeen, then I am surprised you are crying to leave?? How can the country be so good, yet you people cannot live there always going to sleep at the embassy?? Well, too bad, you will live in that your Nigeria, no visa for you!

4 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
Whew
Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by 3ace(m): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
Please, whatever you do or think, don't consider suicide.

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by Ayomax(m): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
I don't even knw where to start with my own Lamentations , I can tell you naija has frustrated me to an extend I broke down n cry but thk God for my family esp my mum, I don't believe naija can be a better place again

3 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by anddy4sunny: 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
I regret been a nigerian true I don't pray for my children TO bear nigerian thank God any child born in usa is automatical an indigen of USA

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by 3ace(m): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
I'm sure if I pour water into a glass and stop halfway, while other positive people will see it half full, you will see it half empty. In the past, I used to pray and hope that this country will be better but you know what now? I don change that prayer point to my own life. I still believe this country will be great again but Instead of solely banking on the country to be better before I can move ahead, I don start to dey use my brain dey carry beta steps wey go helep me change my life and succeed. I suggest you do the same and stop whining like a baby.

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by Sagamite(m): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2013

Sorry, Mate.

I have said it all before in my comparison between the UK and Nigeria.

See the bottom of this post:

https://www.nairaland.com/1410261/tear-burn-nigerian-passport-once/11#17678247
Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by phayvoursky(m): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
IM REALLY TIRED. THIS AFTERNOON AFTER A HECTIC DAY AT THE OFFICE. WEN IT WAS TIME TO GO HOME. THE WHOLE OF IKOYI TO OBALENDE WAS BROUGHT TO A STAND STILL FOR 3 HOURS ALL because SAMBO WANTS TO PASS THE ROAD.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Date Married Men / Family Rejects Old Naira Notes As Bride Price In Niger / Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.