Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,660 members, 7,979,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:41 AM

Study Abroad- Scary Or Just An Adventure Of Your Life|? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Abroad- Scary Or Just An Adventure Of Your Life|? (724 Views)

An Adventure; My Experience With Futa's Post-utme / Is ASUU Actually Going On An Indefinite Strike Or Just A Warning Strike? / Feddie Girl, An Adventure/thriler Set In A Federal School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad- Scary Or Just An Adventure Of Your Life|? by SantaKlasika: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2013
So people like to believe that Universities Abroad are something Higher, and that that will be the one place where You get some good Quality education, but unfortunately, some people get down from the road. Reasons are Different, some get scared, some get Blue from the Cultural Shock, some, just realize, what they actually want to be in life http://conceiveof..com/2013/09/labas-dienas-so-it-has-been-while-since.html I just wrote small small and overall blog post about the feelings and reasons why to Study abroad, why to get out of Your Comfort zone and Drop the box, what limits You to reach to the Higher Life.
Sometimes Education is not Just school education. Sometimes it is a bit more of it.
I 've been in close contact with Students and I know all the fears, thoughts, step stones and Tricks of Getting Out of your society and become a successful Person whom People will look up to and make a big Change!

(1) (Reply)

See What ASUU Strike Made Me Do / ASUU Strike: GEJ Provides"proof" Of N200bn To CBN / AAUA Finally Recruits New Lecturers To Replace Striking Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.