Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,777 members, 7,969,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:25 AM

Marketers Wanted To Market Our ICT Products - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Marketers Wanted To Market Our ICT Products (477 Views)

Independence Day School Management Portal Promo And Marketers Wanted! / How Do I Use Twitter To Market My Products / Freelance Marketers Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Wanted To Market Our ICT Products by freeman201: 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
We wish to let you all know that we have developed full school management portal for either Primary schools or secondary schools, and it can work either online or offline, the Application takes care of Results, Attendance Management, Library Management, Accounting etc just to mention but a few..

We Equally have Distant Learning Application, the application takes care of generating voucher for registration after payment, Downloading of course materials, Writing Exams online and Viewing your results online and having your certificate delivered to your Address provided...this application can be used by any company that is into training and wants to give the Working class or distant learning student the opportunity of attending and having the certificates...

We equally have Hotel Management Portal, Payroll Portal, Live Telecasting for churches..

However, if you are interested on marketing our Products, we will be very glad to work with you

Belief us, we are good at what we do.
for more info kindly call us on 08034682529, 08055830444
or visit our site http://www.difameg.com
or email us on info@difameg.com or ping us @ 32f76168

(1) (Reply)

I Will Help You To Open And Verify A Paypal Account / Web Programmers Hi / Viral Marketing 101 – Not Using It Could Kill Your Business!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.