Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,177 members, 7,977,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:21 AM

It Happened To Me Too...episode Two - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Happened To Me Too...episode Two (659 Views)

PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / Something Really Crazy Happened To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Happened To Me Too...episode Two by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
“Oh my God, what is crawling up my thighs?” I thought, as I jerked awake.

My eyes adjusted to the darkness in the room, and I saw Melvin sitting beside me on the bed wearing nothing but his boxer shorts. Quickly I stretched my hands to the night stand on my right and turned on the bedside lamp there.

“Melvin! What are you doing here? Were you just touching me?” I asked in surprise sitting upright on the bed, and quickly dragging the blanket to cover my exposed thighs.

“You are so beautiful Shade. Let’s get to know each other, I have waited 4 months, haven’t I tried? Why do you insist on torturing me?” He asked with a tortured look on his face, kneeling on the bed he reach for the blanket with his right hand and started pulling on it.

In a small part of my mind I panicked… warning bells were going off in my head, not wanting to overreact, I calmly held on to the blanket tightly and said.

“Look Melvin please do not annoy me, and why are you trying to drag the blanket down? What has gotten into you? Do you know what? You can sleep here; I am going downstairs to the sitting room.” I said disgusted.

Then I drew the blanket aside, shifted my legs over the side of the bed intending to stand up. The next thing I was about to say flew out of my mind as I felt the air knocked out of me, I hit the bed on my back…Hard.

Looking up in surprise...Melvin had straddled me, and his lips were practically drawn back over his teeth. He had this wild enraged look on his face. He lowered his face so close to mine that our noses were almost touching, with his hands on both sides of my head he said.

“Who do you think you are? Are you a virgin? So because you are pretty you think you treat and talk to me anyway you like abi? I will teach you a lesson today.” He snared, as I looked on in horror.

Then he reared back and slapped me across the face with his right hand, hard. My instinct took over I returned the slap before I even knew what I was doing. I guess my hand moved of its own volition, and then I drew in a lot of air in mouth and started screaming. Loudly.

“You bitch; you dare raise your hand against me. You think I am a weak man, scream all you want, help is not coming. Better just relax, and this will be over soon.” He breathed as he tried to hold my struggling body down.

This can’t be happening to me I thought, where is Atine, and Ben? I have been screaming repeatedly, can they honestly not hear me? I can’t get raped by this animal, I just can’t.

I put up a fight, but I was getting tired. I could barely feel my legs anymore because he had punched me repeatedly on my thighs when I tried kicking him, to the extent that they have become numb. I couldn't feel my legs anymore at this point. My voice was getting hoarse from all the pleading and screaming I had been doing, and I was drenched in his sweat and my tears.

Pinning both of my hands with one of his massive hands, I saw him reach across the bed for a condom under the pillow. Seeing this renewed my strength, freeing one of my hands I aimed for his eyes with my nails scratching at it and anywhere else my hands could reach, while calling him all the unprintable names I could think of at the same time.
I wasn't going to beg anymore, I could see that instead of making him relent, the begging was spurring him on, he clearly liked it, and my fear was like opium to him.

“You are a bastard Melvin, may your family rot in hell you disgusting Maggot.” I shouted, then bit down hard on his lips as he tried to kiss me.

“Jesus! You want to kill me?” he yelped, freeing my hand to hold his bleeding lip.

Don’t know what happened after that, the last thing I saw was his fist flying to my face, and then I blacked out.

The end…
Re: It Happened To Me Too...episode Two by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ɣ☺ΰ
Blacked out? Someone else wrote †ђξ
Story ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ Ɣ☺ΰ
?
Re: It Happened To Me Too...episode Two by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
LOL..its a narrative dear...if you read properly, the narrator told the story of the events that lead to her being knocked out.
so all these happened to her,till she was knocked out.
Lolaabokoku: Ɣ☺ΰ
Blacked out? Someone else wrote †ђξ
Story ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ Ɣ☺ΰ
?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do This? :o / All The Single Ladies. Beware!!! / Beware: "You Can't Marry Him/her"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.