Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,523 members, 7,968,457 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:48 AM

Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) (32484 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown / Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York / Buhari Meets With German Chancellor, Angela Merkel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by taharqa: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
Amaaskia:

Words of a deluded nonentity!
You're the most deluded person I've ever come across, thank your stars you're saying this online and not in my presence, gosh! I would have slapped you so hard, scratched that your bird sh.I.t face so well that even surgery won't reconstruct it.

You won't agree to be Nigeria's president even if you're paid a billion dollars to accept the position?

Yet you spend 24hrs on Nairaland? 'Nigerian site'. ? What a slowpoke!

Your existence is a pathetic waste! *spits*
Na wa o, Fine Gurl...you get Anionted Mouth ni. Very sexxxi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Mexyz(m): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hahahaha...Ama has chased Silkmoth out, my guy cme bak nd redeem ur image oo. *gves Ama a high 5ive* draws her closer nd whispers to her....u bad oh, fool at 100?

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by PrinceOscar(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
that is my able son of the soil, abeg come back with more foreign investment. tongue

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
taharqa: Na wa o, Fine Gurl...you get Anionted Mouth ni. Very sexxxi grin grin

No go catch, clostridium paperni.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by nairaman66(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
payless: American Presidents only meet with world's respected leaders at the Whitehouse. It is disrespectful to meet a Nigerian President at Waldorf Hotel for few minutes.

Lesson: When you don't know your worth, you get taken for a ride in a cab!
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
Mexyz: Hahahaha...Ama has chased Silkmoth out, my guy cme bak nd redeem ur image oo. *gves Ama a high 5ive* draws her closer nd whispers to her....u bad oh, fool at 100?

How many ppl have u seen lived upto a hundred years.

Then tell me u r just sayin that cos u really want to enter her trousers.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by eldoradoxx: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
payless:

Did you know for how long Jonathan Administration lobbied Hillary Clinton's State Department in order to get Jonathan to meet Obama in Washington? Jonathan was finally given an audience in New York due to U.N Assembly meeting and you think we should celebrate it. By the way, who told you Obama is meeting other world leaders at Waldorf? You are more clueless and stup1d than I thought. I don't blame you because there is no cable or electricity in Nigeria to actually know what is going on in the news. Stupid id1ot like you won't know what is disrespectful when it hits you in the face. Would Obama meet Camron or Netenyahu at Waldorf Hotel to discuss something important? You have tendency to be emotionally disturbed frequently on this forum anytime your master is talked about. I wanted to ask ask: where did you derive your username from? Are you an al-qaeda agent. Your username sounds like one.
Like someone said, its ignorance thar makes a lot of u out of hatred for your president comment so stupiidly. For your info Hillary Clinton has ceased to be US secretary of State. Washington is different from New York. UN building is at New York whereas White House is at Washington. So Obama himself is also a visitor to the hotel just like GEJ. Again, US presidents welcome visiting leaders on "State Visits" to America in the white House whereas GEJ is currently not on a State visit. He is there just like every other leader. GEJ's state visit to which you claimed was GEJ was planned to be received at the White House is not this current visit. GEJ is there specifically for a different matter ie UN General Assembly. State visit is on a future date.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by jmaine: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
Amaaskia:

Sweet response!!!

No mind the sad and frustrated hack . .
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
nairaman66:

Lesson: When you don't know your worth, you get taken for a ride in a cab!

Also disrespectful to meet other superpowers there too.

Basically 9ja no get level. Only yesterday maulu university denounced her graduants theory. If it happens dat tomorrow one nyggah for dat side farts and disproves gay practises being natural. Our 9ja president and education sector no go remeber dis our donkey, so why shouldnt we be stepped on. Thats our place.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by yetunsbay(m): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
pacer: your nigerian president is a lower class ugly baboon running a third world jungle,It is not worthy to be a white house toilet cleaner,It should be glad to have had the priviledge of meeting the POTUS(President of the united states),next time It should go meet the american secretary of state smoking a cigar at a Golf Course and bow down like the errand boy he is.
no person shld insult his/her humanhood.pls introduce yourself
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
payless: American Presidents only meet with world's respected leaders at the Whitehouse. It is disrespectful to meet a Nigerian President at Waldorf Hotel for few minutes.
This is unlike Olusegun Obasanjo who during his regime as military Head of State, not only meet with President Jimmy Carter in the Oval Office, but also made him visit Nigeria. That was the first time a US President would visit Nigeria. The year was 1979. As President, he was able to bring Bill Clinton to Nigeria on an official visit, where he was given three new names, Omowale, Manasara and Okoro, which he still cherises.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by ShineuEye: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
biafranqueen: You don't meet ashawo in your house are you people surprised

I believe this is from your personal experience? Get a real job my dear.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by CongressIsrael: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
You people forgot that Jonathan, being an innocent man is also surrounded by some boko haram loyalists in the name of federal character who by chance might have gone to US with him, so for security reasons, US might have considered it reasonable to welcome Jonathan in that hotel so as not to allow the boko haram loyalists have knowledge of the white house. Again, there is no verifiable fact that Jonathan has been lobbying to see Obama in the white house, that is pure lie and if anyone claims otherwise, he should provide substantial evidence of such lobby and prove that he was there when the lobbies were being initiated by Jonathan. Enough of all this sentimental talks against Jonathan engineered by the oppositions as though given an opportunity they could perform better than GEJ. Except Obasanjo in the area of COMMUNICATION only, there is no government in Nigeria that has de-tribalistically performed more than GEJ, I can assure us that, and if you claim otherwise, come up with your proofs while I do same on behalf of GEJ and let's see. Again, the hotel where GEJ is, is in New York where the UNGA is scheduled to hold, so in order not to waste time, Obama chose to meet most, if not all the Presidents in New York as one and only white house is not located in New York. This could be for convenience sake and no other meaning attached to it.

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
sheyie2007: All of you that are insulting GEJ, ori gbogbo yin ti daru angry
Musenduku.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Dunexxx(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
Silkmoth33:

grin hhaaah! More jobless flies.

Comot abeg. U dey go fight woman wey sexy die. U mumu ooo!
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
Dunexxx:

Comot abeg. U dey go fight woman wey sexy die. U mumu ooo!

Lol! She barely even notices ur admiration. Why do u even bother, this is nl.

Though I can help u.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Dunexxx(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
Silkmoth33:

How many ppl have u seen lived upto a hundred years.

Then tell me u r just sayin that cos u really want to enter her trousers.

Sharap! Ama was describing your level of stupidity. Hahaha oga FOOL at 100. I dey salute ooo. Lwkm!
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by SlimShawty(f): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
toothpaste:

Can you guys grow up? You call the Nigerian President a baboon yet you are Nigerian. Do you seriously believe you are British? Smh
Don't mind the broke as$ dude.
I've been reading this guy's posts and he's a completely deluded character.
Cuz he's washing toilets in England...like,what's the biggie about England?

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
martyns303: "The Obama Hand Shake" something I learned from Obama, he shakes you then taps u on the shoulder, notice the last pics of him shaking Jonathan? It has a psychological effect of making the other person feel less of himself and positions Obama as the boss. Obama comes to ur country, shakes u, taps u on the shoulder then say to u "let's take a foto" grin
He can't try that with OBJ. If he does, OBJ will tap his (Obama) head.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
Dunexxx:

Sharap! Ama was describing your level of stupidity. Hahaha oga FOOL at 100. I dey salute ooo. Lwkm!

grin that just made me laugh! Why do u have other nicks? Amaka!
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
eaglechild:
Are u high?
A UN summit is ongoing, that is the reason major Jonathan came to the US.
But i guess you already know that.
If there was no UN meeting GEJ wouldn't have met Obama even though it's his wish to meet the US President.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by kinguwem: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
They must be pals to meet in a hotel. This implies they may be close friends.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
eaglechild:
Your ignorance is shocking
Your moniker is fake
Must every Igbo man support GEJ? Very soon you will call him Yoruba.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by ocelot2006(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2013

Let's get this straight....there is an ongoing UN General Assembly were most Heads of States have convened (US President inclusive), yet you expect the POTUS to fly ALL THE WAY BACK TO WASHINGTON DC to meet with "respectable" leaders at the whitehouse?...........dude, isnt that STUPIDITY of the highest order?

3 Likes

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by ocelot2006(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
homesteady:

Menh! You just confirmed your f00lishness!
Obama is in New York for the UN general assembly! And he is currently lodging in the Waldorf hotel!
Its has become a tradition for USA presidents to lodge in that hotel! And it costs $7000 per night

So do you expect him and GEJ to start travelling to Washington D.C when they can just meet in New York?
Besides, who told you that GEJ hasn't been to the white house?

Bros, I'm honestly tired of the airheads here on nairaland. With their level of reasoning, its no wonder the unemployment rate's high.

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by whirlout: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
I don't know why African leaders can't wear suits like their foreign counterparts when on official duties. How can the world power in attendance particularly at a UN gathering take him seriously with that ridiculous looking hat on? Besides he is too dark already to be wearing black throughout. At least wear something that will accentuate your skin tone. With a black suit, at least u have a white shirt and a colored tie to brighten things up a little. African leaders need to do well in the appearance department afterall image is almost everything.
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Dunexxx(m): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
Silkmoth33:

Lol! She barely even notices ur admiration. Why do u even bother, this is nl.

Though I can help u.

How u go help? I know her dude
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Dunexxx(m): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
ocelot2006:

Bros, I'm honestly tired of the airheads here on nairaland. With their level of reasoning, its no wonder the unemployment rate's high.

Funny!
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
I mean where else but a hotel to meet a who*re....Jonathan is a dumb who*re of a president!!!!

1 Like

Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by fundamentals(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
its because nigerians love fresh air,no wonder some white do complain of skin diseases.@whirlout
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by fundamentals(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
its because we love fresh air,no wonder some white do complain of skin diseases.@whirlout
Re: Obama Meets With President Jonathan In US (Pictures) by dtemidare: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hembelembe (how does this concern us)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted / 'Atiku’s Harassment' : Shehu Sani Tells FG What To Do / Nse Ekpenyong Is Dead: Member Representing Oron Fed Constituency Dies At 58

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.