Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,345 members, 7,971,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:32 AM

Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy (33130 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Ubi And Lilian's Wedding. HIT Or Miss? / Tiwa Savage's Outfit Today:Hit Or Miss?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Codedrock(m): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Akshow: 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
Olekumaster: @OP, why are you so jobless, ehn? You don't even have any other better thing to say more than her outfit. Grow up Pls!
and u have d time to comment on a jobless op's thread. Now tell me who is jobless?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
Bimpss:

you look like that and you have the audacity to call her ugly?? shocked lipsrsealed. Lord have mercy.

Stop tripping and better beg for my number before it's too late. I last up to 6 rounds in bed
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by laplace19(m): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
She has....

Nice stature...

But....

WOWO.. grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by seedord247(m): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kayusfity:

I sha fine pass you

Nigg your ugliness does not have standard. grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Bimpss(f): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kayusfity:

Stop tripping and better beg for my number before it's too late. I last up to 6 rounds in bed

I can't even say what I am thinking, because no matter how I put it and try to be nice about it. It will still come out sounding brutal. lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by crackhaus: 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
nerodenero: The picture doesn't resemble her one bit. She is finer than this picture sad
True!
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
a new trend in nl..commenting with ur pics.
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
Tiwa and olawale killed it with that outfit on stage. Shes adding weight in my eyes.
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by homesteady(m): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kayusfity:

Abeg sharrap there! You are not even ashamed of your ugliness
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by moscobabs(m): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
Bimpss:

and you look like a supermodel right??
get out jo!!....Must everybody be a Model? mugun
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Bimpss(f): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
moscobabs:
get out jo!!....Must everybody be a Model? mugun

All I am trying to say is if you don't look like Orlando bloom/will smith or Miranda kerr/beyonce combine then you don't need to be pointing a finger at someone calling them ugly undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
Bimpss:

All I am trying to say is if you don't look like Orlando bloom/will smith or Miranda kerr/beyonce combine then you don't need to be pointing a finger at someone calling them ugly undecided

Like i said earlier, STOP TRIPPING

Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Bimpss(f): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kayusfity:

Like i said earlier, STOP TRIPPING

I call it like it is sweetheart (wait don't take that word literally) smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
Plis who is this guy? He looks rather handsome than beautiful.
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by naptu2: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
Tiwa Savage and Olawale perform on MTN Project Fame (Season Six).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB8DwJlJwfE
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by TweetMajor(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
so this was what she wore....shaking her bum tryna make my loins rejoice cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Dannibest60(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
Urgent vacancies for jobs seekers.

Foursquare enterprize is seeking the services of vibrant and goals oriented individuals for immediate employment
to fill its vacant positions;
1) Human Resource managers with at least two (2) years working experience and ability to manage both human and resources.
2) Personnel managers
3) Public relation officers
4) Secretary; must possess a very good knowledge in both micro soft word and power point

Interested applicant should contact 07066470837 or send their resumes to this email address;foursquareenterprize@hotmail.com
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Victormology: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
learn how to start a mini-importation business and earn an income/living from it. It has been revealed for free here
www.goodnaira..com/2013/09/how-to-earn-income-in-mini-importation.html?m=1
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by cachal: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kayusfity:

I sha fine pass you

Can't believe this, I thought the silly comments is coming from kids..
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by chimerase2: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kayusfity:

I sha fine pass you
lol o boi u get half past eye o! Meanwhile u escape frm OBJ distinguished family cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by DonaldGenes(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
4/10
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by chimerase2: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
seedord247:

Nigg your ugliness does not have standard. grin
him worworish nature is second to none..nigga ur face de top table OBJ na second grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by ladenz(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kayusfity: VERY UGLY BEACH lipsrsealed

which Beach are you talking about Bar beach Ara oko grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kayusfity:

I sha fine pass you
so na like this u be and u dey call another person say she ugly?see as ur face be like raining season,ur head be like tuber of yam,ur lips be like aso rock,any woman wey carry you go meet her mama don enter one chance because her parents might even stone her to death,dayuuuuum dude you are facially challenged

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by momove4real25(f): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
Tolexander: Na when Tiwa Savage turn yellow fever?

She dey use the left hand scratch bottom ni or why is the hand kept at her back.

Anyway, she's cute!
asewp ni e wetin u dey think
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
Ayomax: undecided how will this end ASUU strike?
lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
iamboody: I get to read this and somebody get paid! What a world.
Eni to lori oni file.
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
Ayomax: undecided how will this end ASUU strike?
By Checking Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy.
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by Swaggot00(m): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
fatdon2: Local
see dis one mouth
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by xoctic: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
Beautiful gal buh uncool outfit
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit To MTN Project Fame Academy by afinic001(m): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
Tiwa n bum shorts are inseparable!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' / Banky W, His Mother And Younger Brother Pictured Together / Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.