Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,199 members, 7,925,714 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 09:12 PM

Oritsejafor: Respond To El- Rufia's Accusations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oritsejafor: Respond To El- Rufia's Accusations (1204 Views)

#IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad / Governor El-rufia Enjoying Iftar / The False Accusations Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritsejafor: Respond To El- Rufia's Accusations by shina419(m): 2:03am On Sep 24, 2013
Oritsejafor: Respond to El-Rufai’s accusations, Eyieyien urges Christianson September 24, 2013 at 1:36 am in News
By Sam Eyoboka
A senatorial aspirant for Edo Central, Mr. Egheomhanre Eyieyien, yesterday, urged Christians to respond to recent outbursts of the former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Malam Nasir El-Rufai, concerning President of Christian Association of Nigeria, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor.
In a statement, yesterday, Eyieyien said El-Rufai remains the National General Secretary of All Progressives Congress, APC, and some people listen to him.
He said: “CAN cannot and should not ignore El Rufai’s outbursts because lies have a way of being perceived as truth when often repeated. El-Rufai has taken up a crusade against CAN President, Pastor Oritsejafor and has said several damaging things.
“He claims he knows the person that bought the jet which members of Word of Life Bible Church, Warri, Delta State, contributed money to buy as a gift for Pastor Oritsejafor to celebrate his birthday and his 40th year in ministry.”
He said that the umbrella body of Christians in the country should challenged El-Rufai to disclose who he says actually provided the funds.
He said: “How can such an issue be ignored by CAN, when it calls to question the integrity of the official leader of Christians in Nigeria?
“How can El-Rufai say that the President of CAN is the ‘propaganda spokesman of the Peoples Democratic Party’ and some people cannot see the agenda at play? Is the CAN President a politician? Is he a member of any political party?”

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor: Respond To El- Rufia's Accusations by tomakint: 2:11am On Sep 24, 2013
Silence as the wise say, is GOLDEN and most times the best answer to a FOOL! El-Rufai deserves to be ignored cool
Re: Oritsejafor: Respond To El- Rufia's Accusations by Demdem(m): 2:21am On Sep 24, 2013
This man is just being stupid. There is absolutely nothing wrong with El-Rufais statement.
That greasy hair pastor from warri is a fraud. A shame to the xtian community.
No wonder under his leadership, CAN is disintegrating.

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor: Respond To El- Rufia's Accusations by memud6: 2:46am On Sep 24, 2013
No mind the bling bling pastor jor
Re: Oritsejafor: Respond To El- Rufia's Accusations by gidjah(m): 4:41am On Sep 24, 2013
Demdem: This man is just being stupid. There is absolutely nothing wrong with El-Rufais statement.
That greasy hair pastor from warri is a fraud. A shame to the xtian community.
No wonder under his leadership, CAN is disintegrating.
I NEED NOT luk up ur profile b4 confirming sme one lik u as a biggot hu is among those preaching discord among religious sects, am sure so sure u dnt practice ur religion truely, else u wnt come up in d air wt unproved n complicated statement u cnt verify. DNT we hv Islamic ldrs hu also get gifts frm their followers too? call it any kind of gifts, dnt we hv poor pple at mosques while d ldrs amomgst dem ride on heavy machines?? pst Ayo didn't dupe any one to get a jet, he didn't advertise to d pple to buy him one, it was a Gift.I GREW UP NORTH & I KNOW D TRUE STATE OF ISLAMIC FOLLOWERS & Ldrs pretty much.Pls dnt come up here n spew rubbish simply coz acess to u ain't handy,stop conflagrating religious matters, u mit not be able to put out d flames wen it gets out.IF THOSE EVIL ASCERTIONS were to be casted at a renown heavy weight Islamic LDR, D whole world would hv bin on flames right now, I was I d North in d university durin miss world, ask ur nothern frnds wt happened way back then.I BLAME CHRISTIANS HU WASH THEIR DIRY LINENS IN D PIBLIC, SHAME ON U ALL FOR PUBLISHIN IT IN D STREET OF ASHKELON!!!!
Re: Oritsejafor: Respond To El- Rufia's Accusations by herveze: 4:47am On Sep 24, 2013
Pls is it right for pastor to collect private jet as a gift when 80% of your member are suffering? Answer the question
Re: Oritsejafor: Respond To El- Rufia's Accusations by Danhumprey: 4:58am On Sep 24, 2013
Sorry Mr Senatorial aspirant. I think I would side with El-rufai on this. He reveal the deep-sitted,pervading corruption in the Church today. Let's tell ourselves the blunt truth! The Church of today isn't what is used to be in the past. We have gone backward and strayed from the Master's love.
Re: Oritsejafor: Respond To El- Rufia's Accusations by softwareman(m): 5:48am On Sep 24, 2013
gidjah: I NEED NOT luk up ur profile b4 confirming sme one lik u as a biggot hu is among those preaching discord among religious sects, am sure so sure u dnt practice ur religion truely, else u wnt come up in d air wt unproved n complicated statement u cnt verify. DNT we hv Islamic ldrs hu also get gifts frm their followers too? call it any kind of gifts, dnt we hv poor pple at mosques while d ldrs amomgst dem ride on heavy machines?? pst Ayo didn't dupe any one to get a jet, he didn't advertise to d pple to buy him one, it was a Gift.I GREW UP NORTH & I KNOW D TRUE STATE OF ISLAMIC FOLLOWERS & Ldrs pretty much.Pls dnt come up here n spew rubbish simply coz acess to u ain't handy,stop conflagrating religious matters, u mit not be able to put out d flames wen it gets out.IF THOSE EVIL ASCERTIONS were to be casted at a renown heavy weight Islamic LDR, D whole world would hv bin on flames right now, I was I d North in d university durin miss world, ask ur nothern frnds wt happened way back then.I BLAME CHRISTIANS HU WASH THEIR DIRY LINENS IN D PIBLIC, SHAME ON U ALL FOR PUBLISHIN IT IN D STREET OF ASHKELON!!!!
Beings Christian actually enjoins us to say the truth at all times no matter whose o x is gored. Which is why I would like to ask you some simple questions.

Do you honestly believe that the jet oritsejafor bought was the contribution s of his church members in warri?

Does oritsejafor's actions and utterances as CAN president not being an embarassment to you as a chrisitia n?

Has there ever being a more divisive and politically partisan CAN president in the history of the esteemed association of all Christians?

Let us admit it, el-rufai only voiced the truth we all know and there is no need trying to defend the indefensible.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor: Respond To El- Rufia's Accusations by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 24, 2013
[quote
author=tomakint]Silence as the wise say, is GOLDEN and most times the
best answer to a FOOL! El-Rufai deserves to be ignored cool[/quote] when adeboye, Oyedepo and others bought jet we a know how they got the money. CAN presido where do get yours oooo. Nothing secret in Christianity. I COMMAND CONFESS (OKURUMAKASHILA)
Re: Oritsejafor: Respond To El- Rufia's Accusations by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 24, 2013
[quote
author=tomakint]Silence as the wise say, is GOLDEN and most times the
best answer to a FOOL! El-Rufai deserves to be ignored cool [/quote] when adeboye, Oyedepo and others bought jet we a know how they got the money. CAN presido where do get yours oooo. Nothing secret in Christianity. I COMMAND CONFESS (OKURUMAKASHILA)
Re: Oritsejafor: Respond To El- Rufia's Accusations by malele(m): 6:29am On Sep 24, 2013
Pastor pls ignore that brain dead man called rufai.
Re: Oritsejafor: Respond To El- Rufia's Accusations by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 24, 2013
Actually this is the most corrupt CAN in the history of CAN.
Re: Oritsejafor: Respond To El- Rufia's Accusations by segunobe(m): 6:39am On Sep 24, 2013
Its very obvious that there's more to this private jet issue than we know. How many members of Oritshejafor's church has a car? How many people contributed the billions to buy the private jet? How is the jet being maintained? Or after contributing money to buy a gift for "pastor" then church will continue to collect maintainance "offering"?

I'm a very good christian who believes in the tenets of christ completely,but this jet matter reeks of corruption. Why is it at the time when oritshejafor became the sub presidency spokesperson that the church decided to "dash" papa a private jet?

Abeg make nobody come tell us say na fish dey inside sardine.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor: Respond To El- Rufia's Accusations by segunobe(m): 6:40am On Sep 24, 2013
Its very obvious that there's more to this private jet issue than we know. How many members of Oritshejafor's church has a car? How many people contributed the billions to buy the private jet? How is the jet being maintained? Or after contributing money to buy a gift for "pastor" then church will continue to collect maintainance "offering"?

I'm a very good christian who believes in the tenets of christ completely,but this jet matter reeks of corruption. Why is it at the time when oritshejafor became the sub presidency spokesperson that the church decided to "dash" papa a private jet?

Abeg make nobody come tell us say na meat dey inside sardine.
Re: Oritsejafor: Respond To El- Rufia's Accusations by Brimmie(m): 6:46am On Sep 24, 2013
gidjah: I NEED NOT luk up ur profile b4 confirming sme one lik u as a biggot hu is among those preaching discord among religious sects, am sure so sure u dnt practice ur religion truely, else u wnt come up in d air wt unproved n complicated statement u cnt verify. DNT we hv Islamic ldrs hu also get gifts frm their followers too? call it any kind of gifts, dnt we hv poor pple at mosques while d ldrs amomgst dem ride on heavy machines?? pst Ayo didn't dupe any one to get a jet, he didn't advertise to d pple to buy him one, it was a Gift.I GREW UP NORTH & I KNOW D TRUE STATE OF ISLAMIC FOLLOWERS & Ldrs pretty much.Pls dnt come up here n spew rubbish simply coz acess to u ain't handy,stop conflagrating religious matters, u mit not be able to put out d flames wen it gets out.IF THOSE EVIL ASCERTIONS were to be casted at a renown heavy weight Islamic LDR, D whole world would hv bin on flames right now, I was I d North in d university durin miss world, ask ur nothern frnds wt happened way back then.I BLAME CHRISTIANS HU WASH THEIR DIRY LINENS IN D PIBLIC, SHAME ON U ALL FOR PUBLISHIN IT IN D STREET OF ASHKELON!!!!

dehsawniarB umuM undecided
Re: Oritsejafor: Respond To El- Rufia's Accusations by omenka(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2013
I stand with El-Rufai on this one. That man Oritsegangsta is a huge fraud judging by the way he hobnobs with patently corrupt politicians.

He has brought the body CAN to greater disrepute than those paedophile priests in Italy did to the Papacy.
Re: Oritsejafor: Respond To El- Rufia's Accusations by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 24, 2013
software man:
Beings Christian actually enjoins us to say the truth at all times no matter whose o x is gored. Which is why I would like to ask you some simple questions.

Do you honestly believe that the jet oritsejafor bought was the contribution s of his church members in warri?

Does oritsejafor's actions and utterances as CAN president not being an embarassment to you as a chrisitia n?

Has there ever being a more divisive and politically partisan CAN president in the history of the esteemed association of all Christians?

Let us admit it, el-rufai only voiced the truth we all know and there is no need trying to defend the indefensible.

To answer ur first question - Yes.
Oritsejafor is not any pastor but CAN president so get that into ur skul.
To ur second question - No, because d situation calls for it -If there wasn't Pharoah there wouldn't have been Moses.
To ur 3rd question -Do i hear u say Politically Partisan?The situation calls for it.GEJ needs all d support from all well wishers and from those who desires for change,positive change.You see nothing wrong when d likes of JNI(JAMA'ATUL NASIR ISLAM) ceased every opportunity to castigate GEJ.A situation where d Christians faithfuls are maimed & killed in thousands all because they are christians calls for a change .As for disivion in CAN.what division?I'm a catholic but believes d CAN president is worthy of his post.
Re: Oritsejafor: Respond To El- Rufia's Accusations by 3ace(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2013
Is the CAN
President a politician? Is he a member of
any political party?”
Yes, he's a secret politician and he doesn't have to be in a political party to benefit from the resources.
Re: Oritsejafor: Respond To El- Rufia's Accusations by Demdem(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2013

i dont even need to read up the crap u call post before i knew that u are really daft. A brain washed iddiot.

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Free School Bus Scheme Was Boosted With Additional 15 New Coasters / The Hypocrisy Of APC / ASUU Alleges Bribe Of Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.