Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,187 members, 7,903,923 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:33 AM

Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) (63368 Views)

She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) / FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) / Ceiling Fan Falls On UNN Students During Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by deebrain(m): 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
it does not suprise me. Just as the europeans brought education and christianity when the real intention was exploitation, so also these private universities. They bring strike-free "quality" education when the real intention is to freely manifest self ego on those they cant do such to in a free society! Pity.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by badmeat(m): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
Wtfundecided
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
DARREG: Am i the only one that noticed the starched shirt of the boy?....the boy is very good-looking....#cutie #loveHim
so u like d guy cos of his sterched dress??if u run pass terry g..dat means u don run mad!!u smoke weed.....

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Abmarshalo(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
The boy needs to be asked to lie down sef. Spare the rod and spoil the child.

Some of these students need this type of punishment.

Naofficial: There is always a level when maturity must have being attained. A level where it’s no more about physical punishment… Rather, about coaching. Reverse is the case in most private university especially Covenant University where there have been reported cased of student being given corporal punishment.
A 200 level student of a Covenant University was ordered to kneel down during a general lecture by a lecturer.
Remember a photo also went viral last time some students were asked to kneel down in BOWEN University for missing church service..
Yeah, the biblesaid,spare the rod and spoil the child, nots pare the rod and spoil the ADULT.

Click here for more pics/gists like this today.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by UyiIredia(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
Gorrbachev: Do they allow Tablets (ipads) etc in private universities?

Yes they do. Even in CU.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by SlimShawty(f): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
homesteady: LOL! It does not only happen in private uni's oh! It happens in Government to
I remember in my 100L, one lecturer use to tell people to stand on the table in front of the whole class!

Thanks a lot,bro!In my freshman year @ Unizik,a lady asked one of my male coursemates to kneel.And this happened in the admin general office.I almost cried for the poor dude.
Even people caught talking during exams are asked to stand on the table too!It's no biggie.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by 50calibre(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
Whao! Hold up!! Is that a classroom in the overhyped Covenant University? Even the restaurant at my University looks way better than that.

That classroom looks like a warehouse used for storing scrap metal, Nigeria indeed has a long way to go if this is a private university that is supposedly better than the government ones.

A student kneeling down? That's not a tertiary institution, it's a boot camp.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by AhWetin(m): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
This has nothing to do with University, it has more to do with the Lecturer. I witnessed this in my OAU days... one first year course like that
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by ennon92(m): 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
salmanalone: . Why won't he 'hits' u.! See ya mouth.
u mean I should av used 'hited'... u better go through ur brighter grammar...(1)wut re d rules governing WOULDN'T OR WON'T? (2)and pls tell me dat of 'WILL'
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by olatiler(m): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
Too much of anything is pretty bad to me
And one thing I can't stand in my life is operession or bully
For all this point mention I here give COVENAT 3 days to apologyse to those Student and #10,000000 should be pay into their bank Acc
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by phoneport(m): 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
Naofficial: There is always a level when maturity must have being attained. A level where it’s no more about physical punishment… Rather, about coaching. Reverse is the case in most private university especially Covenant University where there have been reported cased of student being given corporal punishment.
A 200 level student of a Covenant University was ordered to kneel down during a general lecture by a lecturer.
Remember a photo also went viral last time some students were asked to kneel down in BOWEN University for missing church service..
Yeah, the biblesaid,spare the rod and spoil the child, nots pare the rod and spoil the ADULT.

Click here for more pics/gists like this today.

Does being in a university makes one matured?
no.
And most especially Private University kids.
very few are matured, and amateured kids even though grown up can be asked to kneel down when they miss behave.
Your been sentimental and one sided on this issue also shows that you are not MATURED.
This is only an observation and not an INSULT.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
ennon92: u mean I should av used 'hited'... u better go through ur brighter grammar...(1)wut re d rules governing WOULDN'T OR WON'T? (2)and pls tell me dat of 'WILL'
SMH embarassed embarassed

ASUU abeg nah
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
Iaz93: Chai! babe, you get mouth oh!
lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
Larryfly:

what are you trying to correct Madam 'ITK'? he never mentioned undergraduate, he said pre-degree days. u wan show us say na u go school pas? keep praying for ASUU to call if [/b]strike biko
[b]What are you talking about? undecided undecided Have I had any beaf with you before? undecided

And pls which strike do you want ASUU to call 'if'? Mtcheeeew!
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by ennon92(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
Baybe: SMH embarassed embarassed

ASUU abeg nah
pls is there an error in wut I typed? Cos I can't understand ur "ASUU abeg nah"
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by blackbeau1(f): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
I'm feel bad about the way he was treated but the truth is when you are in Rome ,act like the Romans. You can't attend Covenant University and expect to live a carefree life.they have their rules and regulations so if you know u can't live with the rules,pls do not search for admission there.limit your search to schools like my Alma mata-Uniport,where you can do whatever you like
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
yemi2plus:
na so you dey quick vex? I just dey play with you na. Oya shake my hand
undecided
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by jude33084(m): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Capishly redunculous angry
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
adeaugustus:
Don't attack people without having something reasonable to say. If you cannot decipher what she wrote, let me help: She said, pre-degree program is more or less a secondary school, since students are not yet matriculated as an undergraduate, which means your level of freedom is minimal. If I were you, I'd think twice before you attack me.
Thank you. God bless you.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by jude33084(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
homesteady: LOL! It does not only happen in private uni's oh! It happens in Government to
I remember in my 100L, one lecturer use to tell people to stand on the table in front of the whole class!

Are you sure it was a University classroom angry
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
yemi2plus:
explain ke? You look me like person wey get time to argue with female? The best I could do was to make it look like a joke, I don't want to an arguement that will derail the thread.
You term my post 'senseless' and call it a joke? undecidedundecided
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by jude33084(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
phoneport:

Does being in a university makes one matured?
no.
And most especially Private University kids.
very few are matured, and amateured kids even though grown up can be asked to kneel down when they miss behave.
Your been sentimental and one sided on this issue also shows that you are not MATURED.
This is only an observation and not an INSULT.

Private University products grin
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
ennon92: pls is there an error in wut I typed? Cos I can't understand ur "ASUU abeg nah"
Go back and read your post again.

And it's 'what' not 'wut' tonguetonguegrin
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by tomzman: 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
This kind of thing happens in govt unis too. These kids in private unis cannot be sent out of class because they pay high fees but in a govt uni, what would you do if your lecturer tells you to either serve this kind of punishment or he takes down your matric number and you leave the class for the rest of the semester which may mean an automatic carryover. I would rather serve the punishment, so there's really no big deal in this.
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Larrysamuel: 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
Codedrock: WHATS THE BIG DEAL HERE?? I was ordered to come out to the front of the whole class and raise up my hands and close my eyes before our vacation this last semester in ODUDUA UNIVERSITY ILE IFE, and it was my pleasure.. EVERYBODY is GONNA laugh at you and you are gonna be popular.
ODUDUA university no b private university ni?u no get point jare,ODUDUA AND CONVENANT UNIVERSITY UNA B ADIVANCIDI SECNDARY SKUL..LMAO
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by victorv12(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Larrysamuel: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
ignis:
Same happened in my 500L, also a Federal University.
ha!u b graduate??wit dis kind english wey u dy blow, 'I GRADUATE 4RM FEDERAL UNIVERSITY' Na blunda b dat,d coret english is 'I GRADUATD 4RM A FEDERAL UNIVERSITY' Or wait tse na FUNAAB U GRADUATE 4RM,BKOS NA DM DY BLOW DIS KIND GRAMA..END TYM TINZ O!!
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Oguieke(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
for which school be that?,c hw u dey lie, who burn the lecturer when "brotherhood"de in existence. u go fear naa
Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Larrysamuel: 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
Baybe: What are you talking about? undecided undecided Have I had any beaf with you before? undecided

ABEG NO KILL ME WIT LAFTA,NA BEEF NO B 'BEAF'

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture) by Larrysamuel: 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
Baybe: What are you talking about? undecided undecided Have I had any beaf with you before? undecided

ABEG I NO FIT LAFF,NA BEEF NO B 'BEAF'..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Scraps Award Of HND Certificates By Polytechnics / Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz / Emmanuel Ohuabunwa Earned 3.98 GPA At John Hopkins University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.