Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,398 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:35 PM

Will A Pure Heart Without Believing In God Take One To Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will A Pure Heart Without Believing In God Take One To Heaven? (777 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / The Wrath Of Satan Shall Praise God - Take your time to read and absorb / Divorce! Pls What Is Really God's Take On This Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will A Pure Heart Without Believing In God Take One To Heaven? by LordOrochimaru(m): 9:10am On Sep 24, 2013
Based on the sermon on the mount, which Jesus preached, I begin to wonder if atheists and traditionalists who have a pure heart and do not believe in God will enter Heaven..
Re: Will A Pure Heart Without Believing In God Take One To Heaven? by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2013
Lord Orochimaru: Based on the sermon on the mount, which Jesus preached, I begin to wonder if atheists and traditionalists who have a pure heart and do not believe in God will enter Heaven..
oga mi sir, i believe having Jesus is the only key...o
Re: Will A Pure Heart Without Believing In God Take One To Heaven? by pafra(m): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2013
Jesus is the way the truth and the light. no man cometh onto the father(heaven) except through him(Jesus). a true beliver has nothing to loss if heaven is not real. i ll advice you to come on to Jesus is the only one that can give pure heart by the word. for blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God.

1 Like

Re: Will A Pure Heart Without Believing In God Take One To Heaven? by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2013
pafra: Jesus is the way the truth and the light. no man cometh onto the father(heaven) except through him(Jesus). a true beliver has nothing to loss if heaven is not real. i ll advice you to come on to Jesus is the only one that can give pure heart by the word. for blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God.
Mr.seun no fit let me give you 10000 likes i for don give you...God bless you sir
Re: Will A Pure Heart Without Believing In God Take One To Heaven? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
Lord Orochimaru: Based on the sermon on the mount, which Jesus preached, I begin to wonder if atheists and traditionalists who have a pure heart and do not believe in God will enter Heaven..

If they are what they are by no fault of theirs and they are indeed good in line with the principles of right conscience, then they will indeed make Heaven before a lot of our so-called Christians.

1 Like

Re: Will A Pure Heart Without Believing In God Take One To Heaven? by darasam4u: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2013

You're certainly missing something - you can't be pure in heart without believing in God(Jesus), for He is the One that doth makes your heart pure.
Purity of heart is gotten only by God's grace through faith in the atoning BLOOD of Jesus.

Kindly surrender your totality to Christ to make this experience a reality in your life and most importantly for you to see God at the time you bid farewell to this world.
Re: Will A Pure Heart Without Believing In God Take One To Heaven? by Ogadtop(m): 1:09am On Sep 25, 2013
Divepen:
oga mi sir, i believe having Jesus is the only key...o
ur belief doesnt prove its eficacy if it cant be substantiated. the op refered to the teaching of jesus and not op's belief.we are rubbing minds and not casting aspertion.
Re: Will A Pure Heart Without Believing In God Take One To Heaven? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2013
Oga-@-d-top:

ur belief doesnt prove its eficacy if it cant be substantiated. the op refered to the teaching of jesus and not op's belief.we are rubbing minds and not casting aspertion.
Now having a pure heart is question that not a prerequisite for making heaven alone;peter said we can only be saved through this name.Paul said salvation comes from confessing and believing him...Now,Jesus said i am the way the truth and the life ...that shows that no other way to get to heaven than in believing in him

(1) (Reply)

Practice Of Islam Begin With 25-men Even Before The Birth Of Jesus Or Mohammed. / What Is Atheism? / My Encounter With The ‘Devil’, By CAC Pastor Adeniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.