Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? (24872 Views)

Nigerian Parents And Their Daughters: Hilarious Photo Of The Day / Are Fathers Jealous Of Their Kids? / Why Are Nigerian Parents So Overprotective? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by sasel4love(m): 3:52am On Sep 26, 2013
u r pple only thinking abt sex..sex n sex,,god creating not only for sex,,exspcialy unmerried pple,,all evry parent wnt to do the best thing for the childrens,,,bcse ur pple is to free life..why like to creat more sin wit doing zinah,,bcse if u knw hw much ur parent love u all,,,that is why they will try the best for the childrens,,dont miss understan with them..
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by sasel4love(m): 3:55am On Sep 26, 2013
kiss[/color][color=#006600]u r pple only thinking abt sex..sex n sex,,god creating not only for sex,,exspcialy unmerried pple,,all evry parent wnt to do the best thing for the childrens,,,bcse ur pple is to free life..why like to creat more sin wit doing zinah,,bcse if u knw hw much ur parent love u all,,,that is why they will try the best for the childrens,,dont miss understan with them..u r pple only thinking abt sex..sex n sex,,god creating not only for sex,,exspcialy unmerried pple,,all evry parent wnt to do the best thing for the childrens,,,bcse ur pple is to free life..why like to creat more sin wit doing zinah,,bcse if u knw hw much ur parent love u all,,,that is why they will try the best for the childrens,,dont miss understan with them..u r pple only thinking abt sex..sex n sex,,god creating not only for sex,,exspcialy unmerried pple,,all evry parent wnt to do the best thing for the childrens,,,bcse ur pple is to free life..why like to creat more sin wit doing zinah,,bcse if u knw hw much ur parent love u all,,,that is why they will try the best for the childrens,,dont miss understan with them..
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by Mcmooney(m): 6:10am On Sep 26, 2013
It has tay, na Oedipus complex mata be dis o. Attraction btw fada & dauta *just saying*
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by philipomoraka: 6:17am On Sep 26, 2013
because they once flirt with people daughters and know what the younger version of them are capable of, if giving the chance
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by blackbeau1(f): 6:29am On Sep 26, 2013
Because they know what they did to other peoples children when they were Bachelors.
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by coastalqueen: 6:52am On Sep 26, 2013
koonbey: They don't want the "Sins wink of the Father to be visited upon the Children"... that's why I don't wanna have female Children cheesy
Na your type dey born 5 girls
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by Coolegz(m): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2013
to avoid bringing disgrace to the family grin dats y but for the boys i think the can easily be controled.
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by Ollybarbie219(f): 7:40am On Sep 26, 2013
Im not saying they shouldnt protect,but over doing it is very bad...mine is an extra-ordinarily over protective one#imagine wen a gurl is living in her fada'z haus like she's a prisoner...smh!
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by phapi(m): 7:40am On Sep 26, 2013
Banky w track titled letter 2 ma unborn child clear talk elaborately on dz issue :-D:-P

And dont let 4get dat dz dads were once boys so dy knw wat d make folk z capable of doin irrespective of d age barrakect
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by Marshal524: 7:42am On Sep 26, 2013
There is this saying that say and i quote, "A head cutter never allows a cutlas to cross the back of his head" cause he knows what the cutlas does when it crosses.
In th same vain a father knows what what he did while he was younger so he does not want such to befall his daughters. coolThere is this saying that say and i quote, "A head cutter never allows a cutlas to cross the back of his head" cause he knows what the cutlas does when it crosses.
In th same vain a father knows what what he did while he was younger so he does not want such to befall his daughters.
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by cumz(m): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2013
because dey know wat dey did to girls wen dey were young..... chikena
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by chuksbogus: 8:09am On Sep 26, 2013
the reason is called ELEKTRA COMPLEX check wat it means

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by harthonder(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2013
Why some fools ill always like to tarnish image of senator yerimah?
One of d best way to protect ur gurl 4rm rejected pregnancy,his to give-out early to a responsible man,once she mature enough,in other to save guard her from adult hood nature.
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by Jenomtwist(m): 8:32am On Sep 26, 2013
NA GOD
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by Joshrob(m): 8:35am On Sep 26, 2013
harthonder: Why some fools ill always like to tarnish image of senator yerimah?
One of d best way to protect ur gurl 4rm rejected pregnancy,his to give-out early to a responsible man,once she mature enough,in other to save guard her from adult hood nature.
You are fool
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by Dagoma: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2013
iamjustsassy: Don't know if its just me or if its really true.....but i've noticed fathers being overprotective of their female children..is there any motive behind this?or are they trying to shield their daughters from something they understand guys do to girls? Take for instance,a father getting angry at seeing his daughter with just a male friend but feels comfortable when he sees his sons with girls...pls i wanna know if there's any reason for this.

You are not a father, thats why you are asking such a silly question.
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by gemini35(m): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2013
laughing,just rememberd a gurl that so much love me,her father take her to skull to make sure nobody lik d honey pot,
after all she got admition in uni
she came spend a week with me ,as we dey chat na she said my father no dey try at all,,no matter the protection they must test the forbiden fruit,
fathers are doing wht they suppose do,but it make them have it like never before,
if they get small chance even d gate man will do it for them,to me plz gv her some freedom just my view
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by EwuleJacob: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2013
girls can be easyly be decieve buy male n make use of t
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by sunnyotunsman: 9:34am On Sep 26, 2013
he doesnt want her to get pregnant at an early age.yep.
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by blezin123: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2013
fathers donot want other to do to there daughters what they did to other people daughters
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by addictiv(m): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2013
harthonder: Why some fools ill always like to tarnish image of senator yerimah?
what are you saying? and who determines if she is mature enough mentally and emotionally ,YOU?
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by daclint(m): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2013
because there's a lot of He goats out there
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by Opeyemibayonle(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2013
[quote author=HARDDON]is there any hunter out there that wud luv HIS own hunted?

sure, the lion eats all other animals types, but wud not have you toil with the flesh of its own cubs

and lastly, the MEN were once-upon-a-time BOYS and they know there characters, behavior rudeNess stubborness and nonchalant attitudes by then .....go down low .....

na so
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2013
spongeback: For me my dad over did the protection thingy, he used to take my phone at night and he will keep it till the next morning, if he sees me with a guy cheesy the way he will embarrass you! undecided
bad gal how many nyash up experiment have u experienced? cheesy
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 26, 2013
mascot87: Because of bad guys.If you are a man,how would you feel if guys just dey yansh your daughter anyhow ehn?All girls loves to be yanshed anywayundecided

Guy nor b lie, itz 2 protect dea image
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 26, 2013
Dats why I want to have only sons,girls likee banana pass,no matter how u protect dem,no surprise say na mechanic go nyash dem belle
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by domido(m): 11:55am On Sep 26, 2013
to prevent what they've done to other people's daughters....and dats why some men will prefer their first child to be a boy.
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by addictiv(m): 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
men would want more boys than girls.....rem how one of my fathers friend who has three beautiful grown up daughters got attacked on night while going to a vigil with his daughters by a taxi driver...apparently they had a misunderstanding and the driver descended on him and beat him up mercilessly while his daughters who where watching in the car were busy screaming and could not come out to defend their dad because they were scared..if it where boys let me know if the driver wont get hospitalized
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by DonPafegs(m): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
'Protection' doesnt always work, so they add the 'Over-Protection.'
Re: Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? by DonPafegs(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
spongeback: For me my dad over did the protection thingy, he used to take my phone at night and he will keep it till the next morning, if he sees me with a guy cheesy the way he will embarrass you! undecided
If You have chopped Plenty banana, Imagine what You would have done if the man had not shifted into higher gear... Bad girl Kawai! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood / Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) / Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.