Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,942 members, 7,980,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:48 PM

Your Career As A Kid VS Your Present Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Career As A Kid VS Your Present Career (498 Views)

How Did You Get Your Present Job? / Career As A Writer - Little Things That Go A Long Way In Selling Your Book / How To Start a Career as a Fresh Graduate - A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Career As A Kid VS Your Present Career by moscobabs(m): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
When I was a Kid,we were told to choose a career I can remember Vividly that I chose to be a Doctor and I was studying towards it then,being the best student in Integrated science my Dad always proud of me then.
Hunnmmmm!! the story change when I got to SS1 back in 1999.We were to choose our preferred Class among Science,Commercial and Art class,and I eventually chose to be in Commercial which my teachers always call OLODO class(Dullards class),actually I was not happy to see myself in commercial class but because my friends are there and I love the Account teacher so much because he was good in teaching,he taught me Business studies in JSS and I did not want to loose such a nice Teacher,so I decided to choose commercial class so he can teach me Account in my SS.
There was a day one of the Science teachers came to force me out of my Class that I'm not suppose to be in Commercial class because they made me Health Prefect because I was good in Medical line but I told him I was not in interested science again and I have decided to choose another career for myself.
Today I'm working as an Accountant in a company and believe me I'm happy with it.
My Career as a Kid was to become a Medical Doctor but I end up to be an Accountant.......Do you have any related story? share with Us!!

(1) (Reply)

Engineering Interviews / Greatest MECH ENGRS!!!!! PLS Advice Needed / 5 Effective Success Principles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.