Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,069 members, 7,890,522 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:21 PM

My Intern At Cocacola: Nbc - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Intern At Cocacola: Nbc (906 Views)

Develop Your Blogging Skills As An Intern Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Intern At Cocacola: Nbc by mustydeen(m): 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
Here's a diary of my six months at NBC (Nigeria Bottling Company).
If u got a seat belt on u, grab them and sit tight, because you are in for an interesting journey

I would be writing on a go *with my mobile*, would try my very best to keeping you glued to these story

All comments are welcome.

NB: These story is copyrighted, no part of it can be used without prior notice to the author. #hahaha# sounding like true true.. U can copy, but with source.

Chapter 1

It all seem like another morning, in my seemingly busy days. Took my bathe as usual, didn't brush dis, am in a hurry, need to get to work early.
I had had a long night yesterday, slept late, around 12: 30. Was waiting for my Aduke to put a call tru, she eventually did
The conversation was as usual, aw r u dear, am not too fine ope, spent a hunch of my day at my aunts shop, *bla* bla* she almost ruined it
Don't worry dear. Realld out my usual sermon of patience and resilience

No thanks to my alarm, maybe i would av been up earlier, only to open my heavy swollen eyelids, which seem like logs of wood,. *Jeez* its another day, av been told at work to come early to come supervise the expertraites fixing a new warmer on r cocacola can line
*anoder tot*. Y should it b me collecting the work permit self*, dose white punk heads don't even knw aw to speak english, no customary procedures were followed b4 dey started d Job. This guys r just like us, dey r not in anyway different, asides deir white complexion
They feel inferior just like we do, dey r scared *dont knw y*, dey laugh, as stupid* dey dont adhere to safety rules* i had told them d other day to keep deir hair nets on, and wen working at heights deir helmets must b on too.. With so much talk and threat,
Spilling fire and brimstone, that i was going to stop dem if dey didn't, dey all bulged wore it for half an hour, and their goat like nature took sway
They r made of two teams, TNT and KHS. For me, dose guys from TNT r technicians, heaven knws aw much cocacola paid for deir services, probably a fortune.
The brain behind the installation is one 58 year old man, team leader for KHS, he had told me his age, wen i said he's strong seeing him carry a unit for bolting. His got this face that looks like i knw wat am doing, pot belly, must av been as a result of a lot of bear, no beards, non of them is got one.
Goes to d drawing, and dishes out the next instruction

(1) (Reply)

J. I. A.. The Deadly Quintet......( An Action Novel Based On A True Life Story) / Story: Caught In The Moment (18+) / How Many Secondary Students Have Heard or Read Chimamanda's Novel !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.