Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,986 members, 7,973,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:54 PM

Hell Is Real, Heaven Is Real. Earthly Things Well Not Help Us. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hell Is Real, Heaven Is Real. Earthly Things Well Not Help Us. (661 Views)

Davido Throws Money At Lagos Airport & The Scramble For It Is Real / . / EARTHLY FAME: Beyonce New Album Sells So Fantastic Like Fanta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hell Is Real, Heaven Is Real. Earthly Things Well Not Help Us. by maonye: 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
My good people of GOD, hell fire is real, and heaven is a very good place to stay for ever.
Warning form God.
1 gentlemen and ladies stop all those putting of weavons, makeup,nails,trousers,alcohol,etc all those things we think is life and enjoyment, all those things leads to hell fire. millions of souls are in hell fire crying but noway for them to repent again. please am saying dis wit experience,

God is crying our sins are much, could you guys imagine the road to hell fire is much more than the road to heaven?. please brethren try as much u could to leave all those earthly things that is enjoyment rather is leading to hell fire. how i wish God will open your eyes to see what am saying. millions of people are in hell fire. is very difficulty to see a righteous person in heaven.

As for the ladies please be natural no artificial things on your body, God is highly angry of the things we put on as fashion, both women and men we should be ourselves.

i saw millions of souls in hell fire ooooo. always tink about yourselve when you die where do think you are going? or do you think you will remain here on earth? devil is the one torment souls in hell fire. God is crying" why? upon everything God did for us, what we use to pay him is a bad thing very day by day. sins are increasing day by day. MAKE UNA GIVE UR LIFE TO GOD ALL THOSE FASHION AND ENJOYMENT OF LIFE LEADS TO HELL FIRE. MANY SOULS ARE IN HELL FIRE .
Re: Hell Is Real, Heaven Is Real. Earthly Things Well Not Help Us. by maonye: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
i hear u my sister ooo God shuld have mercy on us ooo.things are happening . i can see by myself the devil is ruling the world.
Re: Hell Is Real, Heaven Is Real. Earthly Things Well Not Help Us. by maonye: 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
na tru talk sha

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Skuki's Holiday Trip To Dubai / WEIRD: Lawmaker Who Travels Home With The Dead? / Fathia Balogun Has Finally Changed Her Surname To Williams, Why??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.