Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,433 members, 7,937,325 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

African Gospel Music Awards 2013 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / African Gospel Music Awards 2013 (589 Views)

Where Can I Download South African Gospel Songs? / Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 / African Gospel Going Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Gospel Music Awards 2013 by Pvictor10(m): 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
African Gospel Music Awards 2013,

Nigerians on the List.

Nathaniel Bassey - Imela (winner Video of the year)

Funke Akindokun - artist of the year Middle East/Asia

Trailblazer- Uche Double Double.

Group of the year- Telihi group

USA/Canada artist of the year- Dare David

Discovery of the Year - Moji Olusoji

Producer of the year - Wole Oni

Radio program of the year - Sunday best with Sabina

Male Artist of the year - Frank Edwards

However,Some Nigerian Gospel artist were on the nomination List.
FLO was nominated on two category( Album of the year with SANCTIONED, PRODUCER OF THE YEAR)
NOSA also received a nomination for his wonderful work ALWAYS PRAY FOR YOU.

KENNYKORE who has won the award for song of the year in 2011 with So More, wasn't on the list. I believed AGMA 2014 will land him several nomination for the wonderful work in his new ALBUM "Noah"
congarts to the winners, more grace.

www.africagospelawards.com

(1) (Reply)

I Don Port Rmx (android Version) / Online Radio In Sri Lanka / [GIST] No Beef........ Davido Greets Wizkid HBD On Instagram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.