Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,459 members, 7,947,846 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Are Nigerians Making Fake Cheques? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Are Nigerians Making Fake Cheques? (2208 Views)

3 Nigerians Held For Making Fake Dollars / EFCC Arrests Man With 30 ATM Cards, 8 Signed Cheques / American Arrested In Nigeria With $760k Fake Cheques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerians Making Fake Cheques? by Saiesta(f): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2006
I heard that many Nigerians are making fake cheques and buy there cars,houses etc. from that money they earned from the cheques. They also said that's the reseon why many Nigerians in Europe and in the States have so many money. I don't believe this crap but is this true or false?
Re: Are Nigerians Making Fake Cheques? by twinstaiye(m): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2006
Probably not true, but have you pause to ask yourself whether there is no any crook in any nation of the world? Nigerians cases may abound because Naija may be smarter than his accomplice in other nation, and hence they tend to broadcast our name in bad faith. Every nation is guilty of get rich quick syndrome.
Re: Are Nigerians Making Fake Cheques? by Seun(m): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2006
Do you mean Nigerians abroad or those living in Nigeria?
Re: Are Nigerians Making Fake Cheques? by Saiesta(f): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2006
@t Seun , Both,
Re: Are Nigerians Making Fake Cheques? by gibriel: 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2006
fake cheque are done everywhere in the world only problem is we nigerians seem to always coe up trumps with anything to do with fraud
Re: Are Nigerians Making Fake Cheques? by Izzo(m): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2006
Yeah! i can truly say i know some Nigerian's in the U.S. that are into such business of forging cheques, signatures and all sorts of things that would bring money to their pocket, What a shame embarassed embarassed

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3887493.stm
Re: Are Nigerians Making Fake Cheques? by ike1980(m): 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2006
It is true that many successful guymen work papers. Very easy monies.
Re: Are Nigerians Making Fake Cheques? by Eurphoria(f): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2006
Hi

I can only speak about the Uk so here goes; YES unfortunately our country Nigeria is mentioned in thesame breaTH AS fRAUD in the UK, you only have to watch crime watch to see the people wanted are of Nigerian Descent. Yes many, i say many of course not all are making fake cheques and they are way more sophisticated than that, they do the works, credit cards etc that's why the companies are trying to introduce finger printing(i am sure Nigerian fruadsters and the others will find a way.)

To answer your question yes yes yes many Naughty Nigerians are doing this to drive nice nice cars , and the rest wink Pathetic really

Oh by the way my cousin works for the ''met'' and she says you will be shocked at how many Nigerian's they have on their database in prison for fraud, and most of these surprise surprise are WOMEN shocked
Re: Are Nigerians Making Fake Cheques? by saydoor(m): 1:42am On Aug 19, 2006
hello there i saw the message i was so intrestedin it baby you are so talented we most nigerai guys are making cheque i have some of them around me just because the want new things baby anyway we that we cant do it we are working hard to become something in life lol lol lol how was your day like i am saheed by name just 23 on june not student of oou, sorry where do you come from in nigeria and do you school here before living to uk please dont be hangry with the message just want to get to met people i stays in lagos mende maryland maybe u know there lol lol

(1) (Reply)

Gun Battle: One Shot Dead, Others Injured As Daredevil Armed Robbers Was Killed / 3 Suspected Yahoo Boys Who Gang-rape A Teenager, Arrested In Ogun (photo) / Man Killed While Trying To Rescue Pharmacist From Kidnappers In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.