Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,686 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Please Anyone With FORD EXPLORER Experience? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Anyone With FORD EXPLORER Experience? (2775 Views)

What Are The Peculiar Issues With Ford Escape Suvs / Updated.. My 2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Thread - "Truck Of The Yellow Sun" / Is 2004 Ford Explorer A Good Suv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Anyone With FORD EXPLORER Experience? by beeman80: 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
I need someone with Ford explorer experience.I saw one explorer Jeep at a car shop and it didnt look bad.But I need to know the durability and what kind of faults are synonymous with the Jeep.I actually was looking at Honda Pilot or Rav4 but the price of the explorer is so pocket saving.
Hope it's not cheap trouble.
I need good contributions.
Re: Please Anyone With FORD EXPLORER Experience? by beeman80: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
Moderator,please spare this topic on the front page.I really need contributions.Thanks
Re: Please Anyone With FORD EXPLORER Experience? by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 25, 2013
Do we have explorer jeep? I don't get it.
Re: Please Anyone With FORD EXPLORER Experience? by beeman80: 9:38am On Sep 25, 2013
tpacalipse: Do we have explorer jeep? I don't get it.
Please read the post very well.On the other hand you can use google.Google is ur friend trust me.
Re: Please Anyone With FORD EXPLORER Experience? by datola: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
What

beeman80:
Please read the post very well.On the other hand you can use google.Google is ur friend trust me.
Re: Please Anyone With FORD EXPLORER Experience? by PrimaxServices: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2013
@ OP

There is nothing like Ford Explorer Jeep. Ford Explorer and Jeep are the model names of completely different SUVs by different car makers.

What year is the Ford Explorer anyway. I use one, so I know a couple of things.
Re: Please Anyone With FORD EXPLORER Experience? by beeman80: 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
PrimaxServices: @ OP

There is nothing like Ford Explorer Jeep. Ford Explorer and Jeep are the model names of completely different SUVs by different car makers.

Lets always have our facts right before coming out.Please we are all here to learn and not to make others feel stupid.Please see below for the definition of a Jeep (Google is your friend):
jeep
/jēp/
Noun
A small, sturdy motor vehicle with four-wheel drive, esp. one used by the military.

I repeat,it's a FORD EXPLORER JEEP. Thank you as I await your experience cos I like that monster. tongue
Re: Please Anyone With FORD EXPLORER Experience? by beeman80: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
PrimaxServices: @ OP

It's a 2003 please.

1 Like

Re: Please Anyone With FORD EXPLORER Experience? by Originalsly: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hmmm....go for the ehmm....Honda Pilot Jeep...or the Toyota Rav4 Jeep....unless the hmm...Ford Explorer Jeep is less than 2 years old but if you wait you may find a Jeep Grand Cherokee Jeep which would be even better. Not all Ford Explorers are 4 wheel drive...but then again you said Ford Explorer Jeep which means It's a 4 wheel drive...check to find out before you buy a plain Ford Explorer when you thought was a Ford Explorer Jeep. Buy it and I guarantee you will become a mechanic...by force.

1 Like

Re: Please Anyone With FORD EXPLORER Experience? by komekn(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
The comments in this post should answer most of your questions see below

https://www.nairaland.com/1424673/choosing-between-ford-2003-explorer#17916038

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Maybach Returns! / I Need Verification On Car Loans. / What Are Hybrid Vehicles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.