Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,598 members, 7,888,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

An Opportunity To Make Extra Income. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / An Opportunity To Make Extra Income. (340 Views)

Make Extra Income Outside Your Job / Earn Extra Income Exporting Agricultural Products Here In Nigeria / A Dubai Opportunity To Make Money, Working In Your Spare Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Opportunity To Make Extra Income. by chukeychux: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
How are you and how is life with you? I believe that being alive is the most important thing to humans and we give God the glory. We all believe as long as there is life there is hope.
But are you satisfied with the way your situation is?
If not do something about it......

How long do you want to continue like this?
When problems arise and the Temporary solution cannot help you, what is your plan B?
Do you know the difference between Active Income, Passive Income and Dormant Income.
ACTIVE INCOME: This type of income is earned through your labour as a worker. Example of Active Income is your Salary.
PASSIVE INCOME: This income is earned from tangible or intangible assets when you don't work again. It is the income earned from the previous work done. Example of Rent from a property, dividends from shares and stock, dividends from intellectual property etc...
DORMANT INCOME: It’s the income you receive without doing any work. Examples are gifts(i.e. cash given to you without asking.)
In the face of global economy recession, job loss/insecurities, crashed stock market, what are the plans you have in place to create MULTIPLE STREAM OF INCOME to avoid exposing your family to UNCERTAINTIES.
LET ME ASK SINCERLY WHAT WILL YOU FALL BACK ON IF YOUR EMPLOYER ASKS YOU TO LEAVE OR IF YOUR BUSINESS OPERATIONS DON'T GO AS PLANNED.

Most people are still looking for job when there is a system that pays you your desired money.
You can't depend on your company for life or expect Mr. Nice guy's money every time(as in cash gift). You need to be FINANCIALLY FREE.
Its time to create PASSIVE INCOME.
What I’m about to tell you is a great opportunity that has changed my life...
If you believe that there are some secrets that keeps the RICH MEN always getting RICHER,
then believe it that I am now revealing one of the secrets that a RICH MAN will never tell any AVERAGE MAN.
Now that i am revealing these secrets, it is now left for you to act fast and change your FINANCIAL LIFESTYLE IN 2013. IF YOU ACT ON INFORMATION YOU'LL CREATE WEALTH...

You having money is different from you having wealth. One thing I observe in life is that opportunities comes, but the ability of one seeing the opportunity and making sure he or she grabs it is not always available. We find it very difficult to try something, except we have seen someone who have done it before we do it. But do you know that's one of the reasons why RICH MEN are getting RICHER because they are not afraid of trying something. Taking a very GREAT, GOOD and CALCULATED RISK.
And the average Men get POORER because they are ALWAYS afraid of TRYING.
Have you ever considered the full meaning of POOR?
PASSING OVER OPPORTUNITIES REPEATEDLY.
As long you let OPPORTUNITIES go, you'll create POVERTY.
Come to the Seminar and find out the secret that RICH MEN won't tell u.
Did you know that 90% of things you purchased were recommended by someone. Every day we tell people buy Close Up because it will make your teeth whiter but Close up won't pay you for telling someone.
Now what you do every day for free... If you are well informed you'll earn massive income. Is that not interesting?
The question is what do you do every day for free?
You talk every day, don't you?
You recommend products and services, don't you?
For more details on how you change your financial life send your Full name & Phone no for seat reservation at our Seminar to 08169730513 , 08082419023
Attend the seminar and you'll learn and see. Seeing is believing. Come and see people getting richer every day. The seminar is free.
Do you like your situation? Come and let me help you.
Do you know? If you have made a change in someone’s life, then you have made a difference in life.
Don't attend the seminar alone come with your friends and you will see the glory of God in your life. Thanks & God Bless. *Note: Only Serious minded people who are ready to make a positive impact to their life should attend this Seminar by sending your Full name & Phone no to 08169730513, 08082419023 - CIL INNOVATIONS
Re: An Opportunity To Make Extra Income. by chukeychux: 7:58am On Sep 27, 2013
DO YOU WANT EXTRA INCOME?
Be at the Seminar
0n 28/09/2013 by 12pm
@12,Church street, off General Hospital Church B/stop Gbagada. ADMISSION IS FREE!
For further details please call 08169730513 or 08082419023
Don't miss this opportunity.
God bless you.