Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,848 members, 7,882,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

OPPO N1 Launched(world's 1st Rotating Camera ANDROID Smartfone) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OPPO N1 Launched(world's 1st Rotating Camera ANDROID Smartfone) (3389 Views)

Finally ZUK Z2 Is Out With Rotating Camera, Metal Frame,and 2.5D Glass / Xiaomi Red Rice(the Cheapset Quadcore Smartfone) / Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPPO N1 Launched(world's 1st Rotating Camera ANDROID Smartfone) by mrdrizzy(m): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
Its no news that one of china's top mobile brand"OPPO" is set to launch their own flagship fone,after its rivals(meizu and xiaomi) already

[b]Oppo N1 – Press release
OPPO N1 – Return to Innovation
Sep 23, 2013
OPPO N1 Redefines Smartphone Photography
with 5.9” Screen, Rotating Camera, and Rear
Touch Panel
BEIJING – September 23, 2013 – OPPO today
announced the launch of the OPPO N1, the first
smartphone from their new N-Lens flagship
series. The OPPO N1 was revealed to a crowd of
over 600 international press, fans and developers
in a stunning visual presentation at the AOYA
Exhibition Center in Beijing. With the
groundbreaking OPPO N1, the large screen,
rotating camera, rear touch panel, and incredible
design come together to create a whole new
smartphone experience.
World’s First Rotating Smartphone Camera
The OPPO N1 realizes new possibilities in
smartphone photography as the world’s first
smartphone with a rotating camera. Its
revolutionary camera rotates 206-degrees, and
will securely lock at any angle.
To help you capture breathtaking and vividly
realistic images, OPPO N1 comes with Pure
Image, a hardware and software photography
solution. Pure Image on OPPO N1 features six
physical lenses, an upgraded type 1/3.06 imaging
module and f/2.0 wide aperture. Furthermore,
OPPO partnered with leading optics companies to
tailor make an image-processing solution for
improved white balance, exposure and focus.
OPPO N1 has a special light-diffusing LED flash
design consisting of a normal flash for back
facing shots, and a softer, diffused light for front
facing shots, with brightness tunable from the
OPPO N1 camera software. Your front facing
shots will not only be just as good as back facing
shots, they will also be perfectly lit. Easily
accessible, the OPPO N1 camera will boot from a
sleeping screen in just 0.6 seconds via a simple
120° rotation. The OPPO N1 camera also supports
long exposure photography of up to 8 seconds.
Beautiful Technology
The OPPO N1 is wound by two finely cut
chamfers running along the sides of the device
which guard the immersive 5.9-inch display.
More than a year of work and over 20 different
designs ultimately led to the simple brilliance of
the OPPO N1 and the small but intricate camera,
tested to last through 100,000 rotations. Its full
metal aluminum alloy frame is produced over a
20-day period, during which it undergoes a 14
step polishing process involving more than a
dozen suppliers. Strengthening the core of the
phone, the frame adds an air of solidity and style
to the OPPO N1. The OPPO N1 phone body is
made with a smooth, ceramic-like material
designed to keep your device free of fingerprints
and smooth to the touch.
O-Touch Panel
O-Touch is an entirely new way of using your
smartphone. A 12 cm2 rear touch panel makes
one handed use for the large N1 screen
comfortable and easy. With O-Touch you can
scroll, tap, or snap photos – all without your
fingers blocking the display.
O-Click Control
O-Click lets you remotely operate the N1 camera
even when you’re away from the device. Simply
position the N1 and step back. If you misplace
your device, find it by setting off an alarm on the
phone. O-Click fits on your keychain and
supports a range of up to 50 meters, staying
connected to your OPPO N1 via Bluetooth (BLE).
Innovation in Choice
OPPO is committed to serve the smartphone
market with an open attitude. OPPO N1 ships
with Color (based on Android 4.2), a unique
Android operating system with over 400 unique
features and improvements over stock Android.
CyanogenMod is the world’s most popular
aftermarket Android operating system.
International versions of the N1 come with Color,
and also the ability to flash CyanogenMod directly
from stock recovery. A limited OPPO N1
CyanogenMod Edition will ship with
CyanogenMod preinstalled, the first
CyanogenMod hardware product in the world.
Available in 16GB or 32GB internal storage, the
OPPO N1 is set to launch internationally in early December.
[/b]

Re: OPPO N1 Launched(world's 1st Rotating Camera ANDROID Smartfone) by mosak(m): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
Innovation made in China...
Re: OPPO N1 Launched(world's 1st Rotating Camera ANDROID Smartfone) by PHEBO(m): 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
Real competition from the chinese.
Re: OPPO N1 Launched(world's 1st Rotating Camera ANDROID Smartfone) by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 25, 2013
It ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ not d first fone wt Λ rotating camera, check d review @ gsmarena.com
Re: OPPO N1 Launched(world's 1st Rotating Camera ANDROID Smartfone) by mrdrizzy(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2013
Mayowakadry: It ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ not d first fone wt Λ rotating camera, check d review @ gsmarena.com
my brother its indicated clearly 1st SMARTFONE.samsung and nokia had theirs bt dey were jst a DEVICE
Re: OPPO N1 Launched(world's 1st Rotating Camera ANDROID Smartfone) by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 25, 2013
mr.drizzy:
my brother its indicated clearly 1st SMARTFONE.samsung and nokia had theirs bt dey were jst a DEVICE
The interesting part of this phone is the camera. The device comes with a 13MP snapper at the back which doubles as the front-facing camera when rolled over (Remember the good memories of those remote-control-sized Nec phones with ‘convertible’ cameras?). The camera compartment have lasted through 100,000 twists in durability checks, said the company’s spokesman, who claimed the phone’s camera can survive up to 40 twists everyday for 7 years.
http://bestmobs.com/oppo-n1-with-5-9-display-and-13mp-convertible-camera-goes-official/

Guess your first phone is a tecno n3, right?

1 Like

Re: OPPO N1 Launched(world's 1st Rotating Camera ANDROID Smartfone) by OCTAVO: 9:03am On Sep 25, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Aha?
Pls can you define a smartphone for us?
And for your info, any phone is a device. Whether smart or not.
Re: OPPO N1 Launched(world's 1st Rotating Camera ANDROID Smartfone) by psalmdave(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2013
op just give us info,yet pride no allow una accept am,nairalanders with thier i too know attidude

1 Like

Re: OPPO N1 Launched(world's 1st Rotating Camera ANDROID Smartfone) by mrdrizzy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
OCTAVO:
Aha?
Pls can you define a smartphone for us?
And for your info, any phone is a device. Whether smart or not.
am still amused that even u,who claims to knw all in all in technology business ,can seem to understand when "smartfone" and "just a device" are placed in the same sentence,it doesnt take a geek to understand what i clearly meant in dat statement.smh
Re: OPPO N1 Launched(world's 1st Rotating Camera ANDROID Smartfone) by mrdrizzy(m): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
Jacide:

http://bestmobs.com/oppo-n1-with-5-9-display-and-13mp-convertible-camera-goes-official/

Guess your first phone is a tecno n3, right?
now listen mr ITK all words being posted are simply a complied work and statement gotten from a very knwn place,places like engadgets,androidpolice,androidandme,gizchina(asia's top best tech site),do u want to tell me u knw more dan dem??..nonsense,everyone trying to form mr knw it all.mtchhew
Re: OPPO N1 Launched(world's 1st Rotating Camera ANDROID Smartfone) by LordReed(m): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
Even if you stipulate the smartphone limitation the Oppo N1 still can't claim first rotating camera on a smartphone. Nokia N90 had a rotating camera and is a smartphone running Symbian OS. Even the Nokia 3250 had a rotating camera.
Re: OPPO N1 Launched(world's 1st Rotating Camera ANDROID Smartfone) by mrdrizzy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
Lord_Reed: Even if you stipulate the smartphone limitation the Oppo N1 still can't claim first rotating camera on a smartphone. Nokia N90 had a rotating camera and is a smartphone running Symbian OS.

[img]http://www.mobilmania.cz/Article/BigImgGSMNew.asp?path=%2FFiles%2FObrazky%2Fart18%2FNokia_N90&file=%2F23.jpg[/img]

Even the Nokia 3250 had a rotating camera.

[img]http://www.gsmarena.com/openpic.php3?ARI=/Files/Obrazky/art19/Nokia_3250&IMI=/17.jpg[/img]
lolz! Dats what dey claim! And thats what written all over the interenet..i just brought out the news,and yet dis unknwn nairlanders are busy saying rubbish like i made up d story,smh.i think its beta i edit the topic b4 anoda perv come in here and start saying rubbish
Re: OPPO N1 Launched(world's 1st Rotating Camera ANDROID Smartfone) by LordReed(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
mr.drizzy:
lolz! Dats what dey claim! And thats what written all over the interenet..i just brought out the news,and yet dis unknwn nairlanders are busy saying rubbish like i made up d story,smh

But I never saw were Oppo claimed it was the first or was it someone else that claimed that?

Edit: Ok I have seen the sentence but it is wrong sha.
Re: OPPO N1 Launched(world's 1st Rotating Camera ANDROID Smartfone) by OCTAVO: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
mr.drizzy:
am still amused that even u,who claims to knw all in all in technology business ,can seem to understand when "smartfone" and "just a device" are placed in the same sentence,it doesnt take a geek to understand what i clearly meant in dat statement.smh
Guy, no worry. I rest my case.
And FYI, I've never claimed to no all.
#PEACE smiley

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Quick Way To Download Songs To Your Iphone From The Internet Direct / Mtn Diamond Yello Account Limitations / Is This Phone Worth Selling For 82k??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.