Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,885 members, 7,966,311 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:18 PM

INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls (16741 Views)

INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State / INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT / List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by Lilimax(f): 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
nwadaigbo: i hope all thesee Yoruba people shouting apc here will come down and vote in d november election in anambra state. See their mouth and apc. Apga is anambra and anambra is apga. Take it or leave it.
Should we vote for party or the candidate?
The 'good ones' are in the 'wrong party' and the 'bad ones' are in the 'good party'.
What an irony smiley?

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by swedbase(m): 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
rasojie: [size=150pt]APC[/size] all d way
Bleep your APC
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by kingbang: 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
nwadaigbo: i hope all thesee Yoruba people shouting apc here will come down and vote in d november election in anambra state. See their mouth and apc. Apga is anambra and anambra is apga. Take it or leave it.

You have said it all!
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by Caseless: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
@levelszik:
who is this islamic animal again?hope u aint planning any attack on any nigerian shopping mall?ezi bida aka anu npama
education is d best weapon. So u read everything and all u cud do was 2 align him 2 islam even when he said "xtainity prevent pple frm knowin that satan is d real god"? Face d issue he's raised, if they ar lies, then challenge him. U dnt resort 2 attack when he's ryt, apart frm d satan's part(he's wrong dat satan is God).
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by Caseless: 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
Lilimax: Should we vote for party or the candidate?
The 'good ones' are in the 'wrong party' and the 'bad ones' are in the 'good party'.
What an irony smiley?
tell them.
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by write2obi(m): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
*Nicolas Ukachukwu(PDP)
*Chris Ngige(APC)
*Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah (Labour Party)

*Willie Obiano(APGA)
*Okeke Chika Jerry (AA)
*Chukwuemeka Nwankwo (Accord Party) *Ifeatu Ekelem (ACD)
*Anthony Anene (ACPN)
*Aaron Igweze (AD)
*Anayo Arinze (ADC)
*Patrick Chukwuka Ibezeako (APA)
*Austin Nwagwu (CPP)
*Chijioke Geofrey Ndubuisi (DPP)
*Christian Ikechukwu Otti (ID)
*Dennis Nwaforka Oguge (KOWA)
*Simon Chinweuba Okafor (MPPP) Okonwo *Emeka Webster (NCP)
*Leonard Uchendu (NNPP)
*Ezeemo Godwin Chukwunenye (PPA)
*Basil Iwuoba Oranekwu Ijedimna (PPN)
*Onuarah Basil Onyeachonam (SDP)
*Okoye Godson Mgbodile Ohaenyem (UDP)
*Akaneebu Ogochukwu N. C. (UPP)
*Tony Nwoye
*Andy Uba

These men are all vultures, looking for the opportunity to devour Anambra's allocation.

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by eagleeye2: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ezebinaugwu: my advice to her will be for to try and learn how to speak and write igbo language. I too was stays in the north I was born there and was brought up there, I schooled there and I still leaves in the north I speak and write housa more than d indegines buh that won't make me forget igbo amaram mmawu na aga unu oge obuna so na emekwa omena'ala igbo
Please leave the North, it's really not helping your written English.
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by eagleeye2: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
Lilimax: Should we vote for party or the candidate?
What an irony smiley?
Remember, "I voted for Goodluck Jonathan, not PDP"
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by Ezebinaugwu(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
eagle,eye:

Please leave the North, it's really not helping your written English.
thanks for the corrections buh you should have comment first
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by ketoprofen(m): 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
All these candidates dont appeal to me.
Soludo shd have remained in PDP where he had more chances of winning
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by Policewoman(f): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
The only parties i see are PDP, APGA, APC, and LP. Others are just vultures.
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by iphedahyor(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
Zona.com:

In your dreams. But even if he wins by mistake, andy uba and the other criminal wil take him to court
PDP has finally met her doom.......once upon a time in Nigeria,there was a party called PDP(People Deceive People)
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by iphedahyor(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
Zona.com:

In your dreams. But even if he wins by mistake, andy uba and the other criminal wil take him to court
PDP has finally meet her doom.......once upon a time in Nigeria,there was a party called PDP(People Deceive People)
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by SirCee: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
This election will be based on individual achievements in Anambra State.
Who amongs these contestants have impacted to the lives of Anambrians.
Anambrians can no longer vote for party, we are going to vote for individuals based on achievements.
We started it right when we voted Mr Peter Obi in and we shall continue to do it right.
Anambrians up you , please we are going to vote for the right candidate come Nov'2013.
I trust we can
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by Saecula: 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
moshino:

[b]Nicholas Ukachukwu will NEVER smell Anambra State Governoship, anyone else can become governor of Anambra and I don't mind, but NOT nicholas ukachukwu. He's an illiterate, a rogue, a thief, a criminal, and a murderer. Here is his history;

[/b]http://elombah.com/index.php/articles-mainmenu/17530-nicholas-ukachukwu-and-his-deceits-anambra-deserves-to-know-the-truth

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/17537-what-kind-of-a-governor-nicholas-ukachukwu-will-make

I don't have confab with paid boot lickers and wusses like you who are always obsequeous and servile bereft of scruples.
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by Saecula: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
Chino_Is_Back: [s][/s]

TRASH!

Next patience please....!
cool
I'm abjectly sorry for not breaking my post down so that dolts and striplings like you will twig and comprehend. Please bear with me.
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by moshino(m): 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Saecula:
I don't have confab with paid boot lickers and wusses like you who are always obsequeous and servile bereft of scruples.

Name calling, derogatory remarks and perceived big words only begs the question, and infantile to say the least. What will impress, is if you can factually refute the published allegations, or get your principal, Mr. Ukachukwu to sue for defamation. Until then, you can go and lecture Mr. Ukachukwu on honesty and civility, maybe you can use some of the big words you've learned so far to impress him.
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by lotannam: 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
Willie Obiano is the right candidate, he is a trained mind with verifiable pedigree unlike the hordes of emergency millionaire and semi literates with exaggerated view of themselves. we cannot be deceived, Anambra voters are wiser. we need continuity and a same society as we cannot afford to go back to the era of anything goes. on Obiano we stand.
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by moshino(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
lotannam: Willie Obiano is the right candidate, he is a trained mind with verifiable pedigree unlike the hordes of emergency millionaire and semi literates with exaggerated view of themselves. we cannot be deceived, Anambra voters are wiser. we need continuity and a same society as we cannot afford to go back to the era of anything goes. on Obiano we stand.

Willie Obiano certainly has a verifiable pedigree, and so far no known skeleton in his cupboard, and he's educated. Anybody but that semi-illiterate hooligan, thief, rogue, and murderer, Nicholas ukachukwu.

http://elombah.com/index.php/articles-mainmenu/17530-nicholas-ukachukwu-and-his-deceits-anambra-deserves-to-know-the-truth

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/17537-what-kind-of-a-governor-nicholas-ukachukwu-will-make
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by ProsperOnyema: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
Thank God I have found my voters card. I will use to vote for the candidate of my choice.
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by nonsookongwu(m): 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
devour129: true

anuru m na ya bu Nwoke ji ndi be ya were nwee ego.........as in ogwuru ha wayo anya osha via charity things....
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by darchiplan: 5:56am On Sep 26, 2013
why i no see my name there?
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:06am On Sep 26, 2013
yuzedo: if u vote for me i promiss to make all nairalader an MODs in d grate websight so u can banned anybody u want and unban urself anytime. angry

i also promiss free p**** on tuseday tursday and satturday for you all. angry

i will build road. i will build bridge. i will build brewery. + free land in banana iceland for all. angry

no sorry take dat back. banana iceland is nut for every riff rats! angry angry

das my manifesto so plis vote for me anambra 2013. vote cheif sweetus d amuneke-uto 1 of everywere. tenk. angry
madness at it'S peak
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by Saecula: 6:35am On Sep 26, 2013
moshino:

Name calling, derogatory remarks and perceived big words only begs the question, and infantile to say the least. What will impress, is if you can factually refute the published allegations, or get your principal, Mr. Ukachukwu to sue for defamation. Until then, you can go and lecture Mr. Ukachukwu on honesty and civility, maybe you can use some of the big words you've learned so far to impress him.
I will indulge your green and puerile attitude, it might not be your fault afterall, maybe you weren't properly educated.
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by Bonchux(m): 6:39am On Sep 26, 2013
Mazi orji it is ok, i hope you are from osumenyi we have settle and peace talk held in our town earlier this month. Let's stop criticising our brother nicholas let know whether he is going to be number one citizen in anambra state come november 16.
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by wolex200980: 7:19am On Sep 26, 2013
Ngige all the way. Haters jump into ocean.
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by Babaek: 7:43am On Sep 26, 2013
Katier00 :
yes am fr there, why would u say he is nt a good man. Sorry bro cant write ibo, am born n bred in d north
clap for yourself, U r a notherner and u want a bully like Ukachukwu to become the governor, just because ur mum once told u that ur dad is from Osumenyi. I bind and cast u.
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by FDiana(f): 8:19am On Sep 26, 2013
Please lets vote for Ifeanyi Ubah, he is the most competent amongst the candidates. And to be precise he is my brother.
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by Franchise21(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2013
Though Ukachukwu z my brother, Ngige all d way!!!
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by moshino(m): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
Saecula: I will indulge your green and puerile attitude, it might not be your fault afterall, maybe you weren't properly educated.

[b]Wao! I'm soooooo impressed, you know a lot of big words, you must have studied in Oxford or Harvard, which one was it sir? However, you still have NOT refuted the published allegations against your oga, Nicholas ukachukwu, neither has he taken steps to protect his name which has been maligned by the publication, I'm sure he has enough money to seek redress in court, so as to bequeath a good name to his kids. This is the bane of the problems in Anambra/Nigeria, rather than address an issue factually, your likes will seek to detour from the issue by engaging in veiled insults and at an attempt to impress by other non-productive means, we've seen this show many times before. Sir, address the accusations levelled against your oga, and published in the media, or get your oga to take legal action to protect his 'good' name. Some other day you and I can engage in certificate verification and see who has a better education. But today calls for a different dialogue, lets address that with facts first.

Nicholas Ukachukwu is a thief, a rogue, an illiterate, a criminal and a murderer as published below - Sir, refute that, or let ukachukwu sue for defamation, his name is at stake.
[/b]
http://elombah.com/index.php/articles-mainmenu/17530-nicholas-ukachukwu-and-his-deceits-anambra-deserves-to-know-the-truth

Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by write2obi(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
Policewoman: The only parties i see are PDP, APGA, APC, and LP. Others are just vultures.
They are all vultures, no exception
Re: INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls by originalking1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
oya carry them [quote
author=Okija_juju]THUMBPRINT MODE Activated... grin

Anything with fingerprint is allowed..

Chukwudi, bring 10 Ballotbox and election materials come my shrine
for thumbprinting o! Everybody is waiting, including the gods..
grin
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Recapture Two Strategic Local Governments From Boko Haram / Army Hands Over 275 Boko Haram Detainees To Borno State Government (photos) / Isa Bayero, Emir Sanusi's Aide Grilled Over "Financial Misappropriation"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.