Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,654 members, 7,951,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (135496 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Iamstrata(m): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2013
kofsy:

Reservations? I'm sorry have we met? The fact that you could refer to me as "dat kofsy" speaks alot about who you are than it speaks about whatever encounter you feel we have had...

Pls learn how to approach a person next time; with or without your so called reservations. Thanks
u got it all wrong miss.....i understand tunapa's point, we r one big fam here. He's just tryna get you to relate here freely.
About any reservations.......y dont u find that out. It might be a good one u know?
HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2013
Funpeter: Was all this na Why you misquoting him? He hasn't say anything bad na.
Btw maybe he has brought you out from your hiding shall, and maybe you have given him the first impression of the kind of person you are. Tunde must be a prophet.

When you know little/nothing about an issue, you should avoid taking sides... For God not to judge you.

BTW, you don't know jack about the kind of person i am.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2013
I_am_strata: u got it all wrong miss.....i understand tunapa's point, we r one big fam here. He's just tryna get yoo relate here freely.
About any reservations.......y dont u find that out. might be a good one u know?
HAPPY SUNDAY

My dear, i am a peace lover too. And i am also a student of language. Reservations* was used in a negative context in his post. Myself and tunapa have never had any personal encounter. We only met on a thread in the family section, and that was where he formed his impression about me. I don't intend to change that impression, as i don't care what he thinks about me; but i want him to act wisely next time.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Iamstrata(m): 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
kofsy:

My dear, i am a peace lover too. And i am also a student of language. Reservations* was used in a negative context in his post. Myself and tunapa have never had any personal encounter. We only met on a thread in the family section, and that was where he formed his impression about me. I don't intend to change that impression, as i don't care what he thinks about me; but i want him to act wisely next time.
wateva it is miss.........
I implore both of y'all to try to resolve your differences here on this thread or do you want me to ask nysc post you guys to the same state?
Yummy isn't it?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Funpeter: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
kofsy:
When you know little/nothing about an issue, you should avoid taking sides... For God not to judge you.

My bad, whatever difference u guys ave pls jst settle it, atleast have know tunapa a while now shall so cn say sumting about him. Oya no vex make will roll together na Cso abeg kill two chicken make will use appease mama @ the top.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Funpeter: 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
kofsy:

He thinks you are cool, loving, charming, and above all a wife material. Tunapa abi lie ni?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by obinoral(m): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
It always start from fight to best of friends. So kofsy and tunapa make una no fall my hand ooooooo.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Alenkakent(m): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
Loooooool...
Who be this kofsy self...
Does she even belong here and how come she go dey scatter yarn to elder bros inside here?
I've read thru this thread from page 1 and I haven't seen an intro from her and now she wan pour sand sand for garri wey we suppose drink today...
Abeg park...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by tunapa2009(m): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
tunapa2009: I am still looking forward to dat day dat KOFSY will introduce herself to the house(I have some reservations about her: first impression thing)...

Dearie kofsy, u really misquoted me.. I mean (that kofsy will introduce herself and not "dat kofsy"(am not pointing at you at all).. I never meant any harm to you, just a misconception.. Abegiii ooooooo.. I don't do e-fighting ooo.. We are wonderful and peace loving family(though I might have some reservations about you but that is not a reason for me to disrespect you or your opinion)
So, don't take it too far( it is not every statement you take too personal dear)..
Thanks for being a member of this family..
Btw... I personally want to know you.. So introduce yaself to this great and humble family........

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ok!!! But can you pls do me a favour? Kindly elaborate on what you mean by reservations?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
kofsy:

Kofsy... Letz get to meet you and formally wlcm you into the family. One love!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by tunapa2009(m): 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
kofsy: Ok!!! But can you pls do me a favour? Kindly elaborate on what you mean by reservations?

My reservations!!!!! Loool.. Very funny...
Na gradual process oooo... my reservations na suspense in a way.. As time goes on, you will be seeing them.. Just calm down!!!! You are still boiling at 100 degree right now.....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by ajoskele(m): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
Tunapa,nor be only she you dey put for suspense now..Aunty Kofsy,oya tell us small thing about you nw,abeg
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by robsony22(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
kofsy:

MADAM NA RESERVATION DEY CAUSE WAHALA ABI?OKAY NO VEX ND U 2 INTRODUCTION AMUA NASARAWALY
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ok. I had the plan of doing the proper intro... but just wanted to take my time. cheesy cheesy

I rep Oau'12
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Iamstrata(m): 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
kofsy: Ok. I had the plan of doing the proper intro... but just wanted to take my time. cheesy cheesy

I rep Oau'12 wink
sweet..... Please do
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by tunapa2009(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
kofsy: Ok. I had the plan of doing the proper intro... but just wanted to take my time. cheesy cheesy

I rep Oau'12

That is one of my reservations.. I found out that she is a graduate of OAU '12........ She is also my padi's friend(sholay2011)...loooool...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Funpeter: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
tunapa2009:

That is one of my reservations.. I found out that she is a graduate of OAU '12........ She is also my padi's friend(sholay2011)...loooool...
Ore ore mi, ore mi noni.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by obinoral(m): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2013

I rep Oau'12
eyan wa tie ni.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by ayoolar011(m): 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ehn .....tunapa is in love while kofsy is playing hard to get....thats what all this is about ...evening people
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Alenkakent(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
In other news, chelsea fc leadin by 2 goals to 1in a terrific game against liverpool @ stamford bridge
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by tunapa2009(m): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
ayoolar011: Ehn .....tunapa is in love while kofsy is playing hard to get....thats what all this is about ...evening people

Ghen ghen.. This is an action film ooo not a love story oooo...
Broda I hail ooo.. Happy sunday.. Aw ur side na?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by okonsua(m): 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
Abeg my people 4 house who hia abt uniuyo mobilization nysc 2014 if list of names don come out i nid info tnx.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by tunapa2009(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
Good evening rummies.... Can we get to page 100 before the end of this year

this is to appreciate everyone that has been keeping the house going since page 1.. It has not been easy but you chose to always been there.. I personally appreciate that little time of yours on this page... Also I want to appreciate every member of this page for being part of my story in 2013..(Those annoying days we didn't make the list, wen we were down and our heart was full of sorrow).. Thank God for those words of encouragement... Thanks for keeping the spirit of oneness, I know we shall all get there one day...
On behalf of me,myself and I, I say thank you batch 14A.....

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Dreament(m): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
tunapa2009: Good evening rummies.... Can we get to page 100 before the end of this year

this is to appreciate everyone that has been keeping the house going since page 1.. It has not been easy but you chose to always been there.. I personally appreciate that little time of yours on this page... Also I want to appreciate every member of this page for being part of my story in 2013..(Those annoying days we didn't make the list, wen were down and our heart was full of sorrow).. Thank God for those words of encouragement... Thanks for keeping the spirit of oneness, I know we shall all get there one day...
On behalf of me,myself and I, I can thank you batch 14A.....
na so brodaly, 4ward eva. Kudos 2 u also
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by shawnflex: 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
I salute every member of dis great haus. March 11 is around d corner. Bon chance
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by PamelaBen: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
okonsua: Abeg my people 4 house who hia abt uniuyo mobilization nysc 2014 if list of names don come out i nid info tnx.
i rep.uniuyo (BCH) too ooo, yet to hear any info! Hope our senate wil come out wit sometin good....God help us!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by tunapa2009(m): 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pamela Ben:
i rep.uniuyo (BCH) too ooo, yet to hear any info! Hope our senate wil come out wit sometin good....God help us!
Broda, don't worry.. God is helping you guys.. All will be well that ended well....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by DavidHume(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
tunapa2009: Good evening rummies.... Can we get to page 100 before the end of this year

this is to appreciate everyone that has been keeping the house going since page 1.. It has not been easy but you chose to always been there.. I personally appreciate that little time of yours on this page... Also I want to appreciate every member of this page for being part of my story in 2013..(Those annoying days we didn't make the list, wen we were down and our heart was full of sorrow).. Thank God for those words of encouragement... Thanks for keeping the spirit of oneness, I know we shall all get there one day...
On behalf of me,myself and I, I say thank you batch 14A.....

May your days be long sir...................u are a padi of life broda!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by obinoral(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Lets get to page 100
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by tunapa2009(m): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
David Hume:

May your days be long sir...................u are a padi of life broda!

Double respect!!!!! Double tuale to u alone!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (121) (Reply)

NYSC Library / This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.