Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:07 AM

Dhensity: Someone Been Married To A non nigerian Does Not Affect Politics-musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dhensity: Someone Been Married To A non nigerian Does Not Affect Politics-musiwa (567 Views)

Kachikwu: Subsidy Removal Will Not Affect Pump Price / FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC / Nigeria's Economic Crisis May Not Affect Jonathan's Re-election. - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dhensity: Someone Been Married To A non nigerian Does Not Affect Politics-musiwa by musiwa1l: 11:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
dhensity: someone been married to a white woman does not affect politics-Musiwa

many nigerian politician are married to non nigerian women.
Re: Dhensity: Someone Been Married To A non nigerian Does Not Affect Politics-musiwa by redsun(m): 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
musiwa1l: dhensity: someone been married to a white woman does not affect politics-Musiwa

many nigerian politician are married to non nigerian women.

Like?Most nigerian men married to white women are very honorable,unless of course the ones that got married to white trashes.
Re: Dhensity: Someone Been Married To A non nigerian Does Not Affect Politics-musiwa by AbuMikey(m): 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
Aare Musiwa1 of NL!
Re: Dhensity: Someone Been Married To A non nigerian Does Not Affect Politics-musiwa by DuduNegro: 12:01am On Sep 25, 2013
Musiwa, its time for your pension. You need to retire. cheesy
Re: Dhensity: Someone Been Married To A non nigerian Does Not Affect Politics-musiwa by musiwa1l: 12:57am On Sep 25, 2013
that is my distance cousin, how does she look like

Re: Dhensity: Someone Been Married To A non nigerian Does Not Affect Politics-musiwa by musiwa1l: 3:01am On Sep 25, 2013
sad
Re: Dhensity: Someone Been Married To A non nigerian Does Not Affect Politics-musiwa by Zonacom(m): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2013
And you need a new thread to answer dhensity's question? You could have answered him on his thread na
Re: Dhensity: Someone Been Married To A non nigerian Does Not Affect Politics-musiwa by homesteady(m): 8:08am On Sep 25, 2013
musiwa1l: that is my distance cousin, how does she look like

Musiwa! So you've started lying to us? angry
This girl is your cousin??
Re: Dhensity: Someone Been Married To A non nigerian Does Not Affect Politics-musiwa by musiwa1l: 2:10am On Sep 26, 2013
what type of question is that, how does susan rice children look like.

Re: Dhensity: Someone Been Married To A non nigerian Does Not Affect Politics-musiwa by musiwa1l: 2:15am On Sep 26, 2013
here is another of my cousin. i dont want to show you her face, you may know her, how does she look like from behind.

Re: Dhensity: Someone Been Married To A non nigerian Does Not Affect Politics-musiwa by bokohalal(m): 2:49am On Sep 26, 2013
musiwa1l: here is another of my cousin. i dont want to show you her face, you may know her, how does she look like from behind.

I don die rise up! Hahaha.
Re: Dhensity: Someone Been Married To A non nigerian Does Not Affect Politics-musiwa by homesteady(m): 7:23am On Sep 26, 2013
Musiwa, please send me her contact wink

(1) (Reply)

Two Registered Titles On The Same Property (part One) / Only APC Can Rescue Nigeria Fron Its Challenges, Say Al Makura. / Nigeria Included In Top 10 Countries With Millions Of Slaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.