Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,544 members, 7,905,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:53 AM

Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? (12420 Views)

Is Jesus Really God? / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Is Anointing Oil Still Relevant In The New Testament? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
smiley
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by alfaman1: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
another sad
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Wakins(m): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
yea,he is relevant in ma lyf
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by quivah(f): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
i thank baba God,paul wasnt Jesus...

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
YEEEEAAAAAHHHHSSS!!!

I need my vaseline.
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by coolzeal(m): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
A picture of a white man with blue eyes posting in almost all the churches in Africa(black nation). Brainwashing the masses as the messiah, ridiculous. Sorry man, it is just an illusion, he does not exist.

5 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Lilimax(f): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
sexymoma: His Father Created it... So no need of telling me to do such... He can decide to put your balls on suspension for some years for what you just wrote, so you can learn how to respect the One Above.
Don't mind him.
I checked his personal text and it will surely haunt him on the last day angry
'You have freedom of speech, but freedom after speech, that I cannot guarantee'
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by clnzo: 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
Area_boy: No
u must b dreaming
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by petreli08: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
There is power in the name of jesus...phil1:9-11

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
sexymoma: His Father Created it... So no need of telling me to do such... He can decide to put your balls on suspension for some years for what he just wrote, so you can learn how to respect the One Above.

Sharaap!! Where is he above? Scientists went as far as Mars, no sign of him. So where the hell is his golden Kingdom

His father didn't create my balls, No way! grin grin He couldn't have created anything because he doesn't exist.

If only the dead sees him, who's to confirm he exists?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Freiburger(m): 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
People Just ask terrible questions, I have never seen the Muslims asking if Muhammad is relevant to their today's world. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Kingspin(m): 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
If you dnt have him quickly go and find ur own Jesus. He is the only peace maker. All other gods are deceivers. They kill, murder, cheat, brainwash, hide the truth, put confusion here and there, keep people in bondage, evil thinkers etc. Without Jesus the world would be in darkness.

3 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by jking001(m): 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
rudedough: Jesus can come suck my balls. grin grin

You never know how useful the name JESUS is to billions of lives around the world a trial would convince you,we that know his usefulness always ask for his grace and mercy and we extend it to you,may the son of God have mercy on your lost soul.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by trolling(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
He won't be relevant when the Beast is set up, cuz all nations and kindred must and will worship this beast, You can read about Albert Pike who talks about abolishing all religions, Daniel also said he shall not regard the gods of his fathers, it gonna be man worship or you die, this is part of the Great Tribulation
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Lilimax(f): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
Only a fool would say that there is no God.
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by iamidris: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jesus? That dude wey dey play for Man City? Mstchw, he's not jor but he's trying sha.
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Really2: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ofcourse this is d time we hv 2 depend on him relavantly.
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
Aromas:

You really lack common sense. A respect to Prophet is a respect to God likewise our parents. May HE 4give u

No! it is you who lack common sense and the ability to think on your own. OK, I lack common sense but let's do some common sense test.

Scientific Common sense: is the wall wet? (Yes/No)
Man goes to wall, touch it, says yes the wall is wet.

Religious common sense: Who is God?
Omini-present, Omini-potent, awesome, forgiving, strong, mighty, blah blah blah.

Where is he? In heaven above

Scientists went as far as Mars, no sign of God.

So where the hell is God? You'll see him when you die.

Dead people don't talk, so who's to confirm his existence?

Never mind, just pay your tithes and offering and you'll have a place in his golden kingdom. grin grin

Is that what you call common sense? I wonder how Christians buy these $hits

3 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by sexymoma(f): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
rudedough:

Sharaap!! Where is he above? Scientists went as far as Mars, no sign of him. So where the hell is his golden Kingdom

His father didn't create my balls, No way! grin grin He couldn't have created anything because he doesn't exist.

May you not die before realizing the truth...

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by 9jahubcom(m): 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
yes na
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by clnzo: 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
rudedough:

u are somtn else entirely!!!
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by clnzo: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
rudedough:

No! it is you who lack common sense and the ability to think on your own. OK, I lack common sense but let's do some common sense test.

Omini-present, Omini-potent, awesome, forgiving, strong, mighty, blah blah blah.

Where is he? In heaven above Sorry to ask, wre will u b wen u die Pls can u answer kindly!!

Never mind, just pay your tithes and offering and you'll have a place in his golden kingdom. grin grin

sorry pls answer ds question.wre will u get to wen u die, heaven or hell!
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
jking001:

You never know how useful the name JESUS is to billions of lives around the world a trial would convince you,we that know his usefulness always ask for his grace and mercy and we extend it to you,may the son of God have mercy on your lost soul.

grin grin grin grin Son of God my a$$

Throw away that useless story book they call the bible, you'll loose all your money to the scam.

I'm warning you, salvation is not free, think of all the money you've given to Jesus for salvation and a golden room in heaven. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by cyril10(m): 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
So Jesus has become an object that you are asking if Jesus is relevant in your days. Repent of this statement you made here, better don't play with fire, fear God please.
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Swiftlee(m): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
TOPICS AND THREADS LIKE THIS ARE RELIGIOUSLY SENSITIVE..so comment dicretely and maturedly. Alright; my predications are based on a factor which is..the OP has another reason for creating this thread#not from his thinking but from what he knows#, this is not an assumption it is a fact..i dont want to go further cos it would may lead to fuss...Finally;That guy would be somewhere with popcorn and coke..enjoying the insults disagreements he created..I put it to you, this thread is going to end with insults cos that is what he wanted anyway..I would qoute this at the end of the thread!
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by jking001(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
coolzeal: A picture of a white man with blue eyes posting in almost all the churches in Africa(black nation). Brainwashing the masses as the messiah, ridiculous. Sorry man, it is just an illusion, he does not exist.

JESUS is not an african thing he's worldwide,the picture means nothing its the message behind the picture that means everything,you think we are fools think again,life would be meaningless without him,if you say its just an illusion try and create one,who would teach us love and forgiveness ?or do they teach that in schools?life should never be viewed from one perspective go learn about JESUS bro.

4 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by clnzo: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
rudedough:

grin grin grin grin Son of God my a$$

Throw away that useless story book they call the bible, you'll loose all your money to the scam.

I'm warning you, salvation is not free, think of all the money you've given to Jesus for salvation and a golden room in heaven. grin grin
u call bible useless story book? Sorry which is ur religion?
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
U see, I don't know about anybody else ' I don't even know about you.. I don't care if u believe in JESUS or what ever but my main concern is that if pple like me could stand out boldly to testify about the existence of JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH , I'm talking of the JESUS CHRIST THE NAZARENE ( EMMANUEL ) that live in our midst 2000yrs ago where those pple living then are so blind to recognized him!!! I wish I was alive during that time , and I testify ! Is existence even do I need to tell u that He so relevant in our life today .... If u have not see him ( encounter with him ) u better search and make sure you see him because , he lives , his life on earth is not just bible story!!! He is real and mind u op " he's name is JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH!
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
sexymoma: May you not die before realizing the truth...

You'll be surprised you'll die before me and your pastor and I might just go chill somewhere in Miami and enjoy all the money you gave to Christ us. grin grin
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by ajasa4link: 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
na wa for this kind thread o.... so if I come in and type " yes, he is very relevant" or " yes,we all need Jesus", I will be seen as a guy who knows what's good, but if I type " no" or "he is irrelevant ", then everyone picks on me and see me as a lost soul and regret in the end....
The truth is,if u live in a society where nothing works,u will definitely try and find comfort in religion, but if u stay in advanced society where everything that makes life worth living is available, u will scarcely have any reason to believe in any religion.... As a Nigerian that stays in Nigeria, I believe in God tho. By the way,I thought Jesus was an intermediary whom we pray through and not the entity we pray to

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
rudedough:

Where is he? In heaven above

I really wouldnt blame nor condemn you though......I learnt about Christ on my own years ago when i went through the bible and ever since then i believe so much in HIM.....THe problem is the people who God put in charge has decided to fatten themselves instead of the sheep...they have corrupted christianity so much just as it was predicted as far back as Jeremiah......

If God needs you My Friend, he ll call you, just don't engage in anti-christian propaganda because of them many CORRUPT Churches so that your condemnation will be mild smiley
Re: Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
clnzo: u call bible useless story book? Sorry which is ur religion?

Religion of realistic Science. grin

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The End Of Islam Is Near / No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. / An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.