Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,045 members, 7,973,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:28 PM

Brave 4yr Old Britsh Boy Confronts Kenyan Gun Men. Calls Them "Bad Men".. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Brave 4yr Old Britsh Boy Confronts Kenyan Gun Men. Calls Them "Bad Men".. (567 Views)

Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized / 'You're A Very Bad Man': Brave 4-yr Old Boy Confronts Kenya Mall Gunman / Kenya Mall Attack: “you’re A Very Bad Man” – 4yr Old Kid Confronts Gunman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brave 4yr Old Britsh Boy Confronts Kenyan Gun Men. Calls Them "Bad Men".. by ninocia18(m): 1:29am On Sep 25, 2013
'You?re a very bad man' how 4yr old confronted Kenyan mall gunman who gave him chocolate & begged for forgiveness......
A four-year-old British boy caught up in the Kenya mall massacre showed astonishing bravery by confronting a marauding gunman who ended up begging for his forgiveness, UK Daily Mail reports.
Elliot Prior, from Windsor, Berkshire, told one of the terrorists that he was a 'very bad man' as he protected his mother, Amber, who had been shot in the leg, and six-year-old sister Amelie. Incredibly, the attacker took pity on the family and bizarrely handed the children Mars bars before telling them: 'Please forgive me, we are not monsters.'
His story emerged as sporadic gunfire continued to ring out from inside the mall early today as Kenyan security forces battled Al Qaeda-linked terrorists into a fourth day.
Despite Kenyan police assurances that they had taken control of the building, a security expert with contacts inside the mall said at least 10 hostages were still being held by a band of attackers, possibly as many as 13.
Elliot's uncle, Alex Coutts, told The Sun: 'They had a lucky escape. The terrorists said if any of the kids were alive in the supermarket they could leave. 'Amber made the decision to stand up and say "yes".'
'Then Elliot started arguing with them and called them bad men. He was very brave.'
After discovering the advertising
producer was of French origin, the men began to plead with her and claimed that the Muslim faith ?was not a bad
one?.?He told me I had to
change my religion to Islam and said ?do you forgive us? Do you forgive
us??, the mother told The Independent.
?Naturally, I was going to say whatever they wanted and they let us go?
Bizarrely,
the terrorists handed the children Mars bars before they fled with two
other children, including a 12-year-old boy who had at first refused to
leave his dead mother. 
The fate of 20 others who had taken refuge under the meat counter is unknown.

Re: Brave 4yr Old Britsh Boy Confronts Kenyan Gun Men. Calls Them "Bad Men".. by boldsylvie(f): 5:08am On Sep 25, 2013
Wow, wat a brave lil brat! Come try am for an igbo smoking naija tout and kno if u won't get slapped in2 d gutter grin but anyway kudos to u son and other kids here, don't try it @ home oo
Re: Brave 4yr Old Britsh Boy Confronts Kenyan Gun Men. Calls Them "Bad Men".. by Ziggyzito(m): 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
ninocia18: 'You?re a very bad man' how 4yr old confronted Kenyan mall gunman who gave him chocolate & begged for forgiveness......
A four-year-old British boy caught up in the Kenya mall massacre showed astonishing bravery by confronting a marauding gunman who ended up begging for his forgiveness, UK Daily Mail reports.
Elliot Prior, from Windsor, Berkshire, told one of the terrorists that he was a 'very bad man' as he protected his mother, Amber, who had been shot in the leg, and six-year-old sister Amelie. Incredibly, the attacker took pity on the family and bizarrely handed the children Mars bars before telling them: 'Please forgive me, we are not monsters.'
His story emerged as sporadic gunfire continued to ring out from inside the mall early today as Kenyan security forces battled Al Qaeda-linked terrorists into a fourth day.
Despite Kenyan police assurances that they had taken control of the building, a security expert with contacts inside the mall said at least 10 hostages were still being held by a band of attackers, possibly as many as 13.
Elliot's uncle, Alex Coutts, told The Sun: 'They had a lucky escape. The terrorists said if any of the kids were alive in the supermarket they could leave. 'Amber made the decision to stand up and say "yes".'
'Then Elliot started arguing with them and called them bad men. He was very brave.'
After discovering the advertising
producer was of French origin, the men began to plead with her and claimed that the Muslim faith ?was not a bad
one?.?He told me I had to
change my religion to Islam and said ?do you forgive us? Do you forgive
us??, the mother told The Independent.
?Naturally, I was going to say whatever they wanted and they let us go?
Bizarrely,
the terrorists handed the children Mars bars before they fled with two
other children, including a 12-year-old boy who had at first refused to
leave his dead mother. 
The fate of 20 others who had taken refuge under the meat counter is unknown.
lol...how many of us here have the balls to think, Talkless of attempting such? grin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes Federal College In Kontagora, Niger State / King Abdullah Dead: Saudi Arabia's Absolute Monarch Dies Courtesy AP / Today In History: Nigeria And Britain Ends 2-day Diplomatic Standoff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.