Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,804 members, 7,882,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:26 PM

I Have Compiled 1000+ Practical Biz Ideas & Directory Of Money Sources For You. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Have Compiled 1000+ Practical Biz Ideas & Directory Of Money Sources For You. (2060 Views)

How To Invoke Spirit Of Money / Profitable Biz Ideas For 2012 / List Of Funding Sources For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Compiled 1000+ Practical Biz Ideas & Directory Of Money Sources For You. by bizlifelines(m): 1:33am On Sep 25, 2013
To get an idea of the immense opportunity of having this valuable book.mail me the CEO,BIZLIFELINES COMPANY directly on bizlifelines@yahoo.com OR visit www.sunkanmivaughan.com or preferably CALL TO SPEAK TO ME ON 08173111771.THANKS.
Re: I Have Compiled 1000+ Practical Biz Ideas & Directory Of Money Sources For You. by bizlifelines(m): 1:36am On Sep 25, 2013
Each of these over 1000 practical business ideas has a summary of how to execute it.So you are not left hanging at all.
Re: I Have Compiled 1000+ Practical Biz Ideas & Directory Of Money Sources For You. by bizlifelines(m): 1:38am On Sep 25, 2013
The 1000+ practical biz ideas and directory of money sources is available in audio format copies and free mobile app !!
Re: I Have Compiled 1000+ Practical Biz Ideas & Directory Of Money Sources For You. by bizlifelines(m): 1:56am On Sep 25, 2013
The screen shot of the free mobile app has the image shown below

Re: I Have Compiled 1000+ Practical Biz Ideas & Directory Of Money Sources For You. by bizlifelines(m): 2:00am On Sep 25, 2013
This is the largest and most comprehensive business opportunity handbook in Nigeria.It was compiled for you for your present and future business need.

Re: I Have Compiled 1000+ Practical Biz Ideas & Directory Of Money Sources For You. by bizlifelines(m): 2:05am On Sep 25, 2013
I will be willing to take up questions to buttress my claim.I am proudly nairalander and I will address enquiries on this forum or if you like,send me an email on bizlifelines@yahoo.com, visit www.sunkanmivaughan.com or call me directly on 08173111771

Re: I Have Compiled 1000+ Practical Biz Ideas & Directory Of Money Sources For You. by bizlifelines(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
You are guaranteed of credible answers to your questions on how to fund your business idea. We give you the idea, how to execute , how to fund it and then the contact of those who give the fund.This book was written with you in mind.
Regards.
Re: I Have Compiled 1000+ Practical Biz Ideas & Directory Of Money Sources For You. by bizlifelines(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
Starting from tomorrow, I'll be doing the intro of a few chapters in the book. Please look out for it. Regards
Re: I Have Compiled 1000+ Practical Biz Ideas & Directory Of Money Sources For You. by binali: 7:03am On Sep 26, 2013
Hello!!! I'm interested in getting the book.This is my e-mail:binali002@yahoo.com Thanks!!!
Re: I Have Compiled 1000+ Practical Biz Ideas & Directory Of Money Sources For You. by oscarvicto(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
Mail me on okaforinchrist@yahoo.com. What's your price?
Re: I Have Compiled 1000+ Practical Biz Ideas & Directory Of Money Sources For You. by bizlifelines(m): 4:32am On Sep 27, 2013
It is available in hard book copy, audio cd and mobile app.I will provide discount on sale for the first 20 nairalanders to request for a copy. I am waiting to compile the list. Just eighteen more people to make my list of those qualified for a special discount. For the book overview, please visit www.sunkanmivaughan.com. Thanks
Re: I Have Compiled 1000+ Practical Biz Ideas & Directory Of Money Sources For You. by bizlifelines(m): 8:32am On Sep 28, 2013
This offer of special discount is available for only a period of time and only for registered nairalanders (nairaland was actually on my list of references!!).Take advantage of this offer while offer last. For the book overview, kindly visit www.sunkanmivaughan.com to read it. Regards.
Re: I Have Compiled 1000+ Practical Biz Ideas & Directory Of Money Sources For You. by bizlifelines(m): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2013
EIGHTEEN more to go!!

Re: I Have Compiled 1000+ Practical Biz Ideas & Directory Of Money Sources For You. by bizlifelines(m): 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
The first set of discount offering is gone you may now look forward to buying your copy frm major book stores and online orders . Thanks so much for your interest. GOD BLESS YOU.

Re: I Have Compiled 1000+ Practical Biz Ideas & Directory Of Money Sources For You. by bizlifelines(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
For reviews, please visit www.sunkanmivaughan.com. Thanks.
Re: I Have Compiled 1000+ Practical Biz Ideas & Directory Of Money Sources For You. by bizlifelines(m): 1:36am On Jul 03, 2014
Folks, these are the links to the app we developed for the book, pls download it and let me get your feedback. Thanks.

"1000+ Practical Biz Ideas and thousands of Money Sources." Now available for free Download at;

1.Blackberry store
http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/55116888

2.Windows store
http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=ea39f97b-c969-4b0b-bfb2-165f4bbf5d8a

3.Google Play store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunka

Do have an A-mazing day! 
Re: I Have Compiled 1000+ Practical Biz Ideas & Directory Of Money Sources For You. by ultrazone(m): 2:16am On Feb 18, 2017

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Challenges Of An Online Market Place Merchant: Kaymu, Konga & Jumia As Case / How To Make Money Selling .com.ng / Boerbeol Puppy At 14weeks 60000 And Brindle 8 Month For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.