Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,646 members, 7,937,917 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

How Can Anyone Expect To Meet Their Mate If They Don't Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can Anyone Expect To Meet Their Mate If They Don't Date (1592 Views)

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys / Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Anyone Expect To Meet Their Mate If They Don't Date by silans(m): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2006
How can anyone expect to meet their mate if they don't date
Re: How Can Anyone Expect To Meet Their Mate If They Don't Date by eveseh(f): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2006
no idea? but u have to date ve4 u meet someone u really know u love
Re: How Can Anyone Expect To Meet Their Mate If They Don't Date by silans(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2006
sure!!! you must have to
Re: How Can Anyone Expect To Meet Their Mate If They Don't Date by Iskwew(f): 12:45am On Aug 25, 2007
mail order?
Re: How Can Anyone Expect To Meet Their Mate If They Don't Date by Macutie(f): 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2007
Better dont do the ' meet, fall in love and get married' bit!

U'l end up miserable cos you dont even know her well enough!

dont yourself into bliving that there is love at first sight.
Re: How Can Anyone Expect To Meet Their Mate If They Don't Date by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2010
i remember one christian counsellor used 2 say b4 u mit prince charming u av 2 mit frogs so dat d bad experiences u had with d not so compatible guy will be a stepping stone 2 mit "mr right" n u'll appreciate him d more n i fink it's true.if u just go 2 work,church n bak home,how n were will u mit "prince charming" dat will sweep u off ur fit.

(1) (Reply)

He Abandoned Her. Now He Wants "His Son" Back. / Do You Think He's In Love With Me? / Nairaland Babies And Grannies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.