Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,151 members, 7,973,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:56 AM

Ogun Ohaneze Ndi-igbos Endorse Amosun For Second Term - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Ohaneze Ndi-igbos Endorse Amosun For Second Term (5330 Views)

Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / Obasanjo Shares His Reasons For Supporting Apc,amosun For 2nd Term.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Ohaneze Ndi-igbos Endorse Amosun For Second Term by Rockers4l: 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
i understand d anger of the non-igbos here but am telling u there is nothing,i mean absolutely nothing u can do about it,the igbos are nigerians and everywhere they are they must be recognized one way or the other,come to think of it after so many years after the war,when the so called patriotic nigerians comitted genocide against the igbos yet they are back into the system even stronger and more powerful than before,i bet u guys they are more than enough to swindle the votes of ogun to any party of their choice so unless u accept them as they are u will always boil in anger and no matter the degree of ur anger u cannot push them away

1 Like

Re: Ogun Ohaneze Ndi-igbos Endorse Amosun For Second Term by basilo101: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
Dey won d war with dia superior millitary strategy. LOL. Is dis nt one Nigeria in action? Y r dey nw complaining, we must annex because we dnt hv land here n dey r too lazy 2 discover opportuinities in d enviroment. Dey chuz 2 console demselves wit "go back 2 ur village", upon dia claim 2 b d most educated dey stil fail 2 realise dat d world is nw a global village

1 Like

Re: Ogun Ohaneze Ndi-igbos Endorse Amosun For Second Term by ketoprofen(m): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
logica: Ode. Your people are the ones that claim they are only in Lagos because it used to be a country capital. So once again, what are your people doing in Ogun?

we need more money.
Opportunities r wasting,yet u are not utilising them out of laziness, so we have to make use of them.
Oh yes, SW is crappy to behold. But wat shall we do kwanu? D drive for more money supercedes all those rants of yours.
What else, the part of SW with significant igbo pop is Lagos actually and not the others.
Re: Ogun Ohaneze Ndi-igbos Endorse Amosun For Second Term by ketoprofen(m): 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
logica: Own what? Gorilla chest pounding as usual. So because your people bought a few property in Agege and Ajegunle we no go rest? How many houses do you own in the areas that matter?

lwkmd!
Na yorubas own houses in Lagos high brow before?
See this one o
Re: Ogun Ohaneze Ndi-igbos Endorse Amosun For Second Term by ketoprofen(m): 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
Sery777: AJIbanban,if you think u would win this war against christainity then you are on a long thing,go and ask about PAUL OF TARSUS because u r still a learner where he is.

i am Igbo but truth be told,the ohaneze whatever does not have any business with ogun state politics.why chase a rat when their own house is on fire.what have they done about the SE states.our governors are taking us backwards geometrically and in leaps.why don't you go and chase T A orji,Martin Elechi,Peter Obi away.i stand to be corrected but:

T A ORJI IS AND REMAINS THE WORST GOVERNOR NIGERIA EVER PRODUCED.(for the sake of critics,iam a concerned Abian Citizen and i want CHANGE)

yes, u av a point.
T.A orji wu onye nzuzu but then there is ohaneze in abia state that should be talking to him, not necessarily the ohaneze in ogun state.
The ohaneze d OP is talking abt resides in Ogun state, and whoever is the governor can make/mar economic conditions for enterpreneurs in d said state, irrespective of state of origin.
Re: Ogun Ohaneze Ndi-igbos Endorse Amosun For Second Term by logica(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
ketoprofen:

lwkmd!
Na yorubas own houses in Lagos high brow before?
See this one o
LOL. Of course it's the 75% by population Igbo people that own Lagos. I completely forgot.
Re: Ogun Ohaneze Ndi-igbos Endorse Amosun For Second Term by Kingspin(m): 2:27am On Sep 26, 2013
Must Ohaneze ndi igbo endorse you before you can become a governor.
Re: Ogun Ohaneze Ndi-igbos Endorse Amosun For Second Term by remarkD(m): 3:59am On Sep 26, 2013
I agree with you, but you see... Nigeria is not, and can not have a tribalistic-free population...

as human beings... there is a tendency to not notice things that've happened by your like... but when done by someone else... its so glaringly obvious and condenmable ...

some have more of this tendency than others... where do you belong?
$£yi:

Your people were not the only ones that were reunited with their families by Lagos government. Osun indegenes and Northerners(over 2000) were also reunited, before and even after the Lagos-onitcha reunion. Not that I'm in support of that action of reunion/deportation... But we don't have to tribalize it, it stinks.
Re: Ogun Ohaneze Ndi-igbos Endorse Amosun For Second Term by Dondiablo007(m): 7:47am On Sep 26, 2013
Ehn ehn we go seee maybe na your fada get land we go see......awon igbira alakori amona ilu wan malo......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha / Breaking: Uche Nwosu Dumps APC, Purchased Governorship Form Of Another Party / BREAKING: How Datti Destroyed Tinubu's Chances In One Swoop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.