Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,193 members, 7,939,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar (7817 Views)

The Secrets Of Jamb Computer Based Test Cbt Finally Exposed....to Pass Jamb Cbt / Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? / Frequently Asked Questions About JAMB Computer Based Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
Symphony007: It will be interesting to see where jamb gets the millions of computers needed for the millions of nigerians who write jamb annually.

Ideally, not everyone will take the exam at the same time. All they need do is implement a GRE style exam that has limitless options. Get approved centers all over the country with invigilators and security cameras and voilla.

Also, if this is properly implemented, they can make JAMB more accessible by offering it more than once. Maybe twice a year, that way the desperation will reduce. e.g If you take jamb in the first quarter and you don't perform well, you can take it the second half of the year.

GRE does this so I think JAMB can implement it. Also, I believe Nigerian students already do something similar with job tests hosted by Dragnet. The only problem with Dragnet is their limited questions. Jamb obviously has tonnes of questions that can be reshuffled.

If properly implemented this will be a great achievement by JAMB

1 Like

Re: Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar by cashkid18(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
w
Re: Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar by cashkid18(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
was dt y they hv to cease my result angry..i go show them pepper nxt yr grin
Re: Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar by Akiika: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
Eh eh, see how jittery y'all suddenly become. That is the solution to the exam malpractices, CBT is the answer...get your result sharp sharp on the spot.
Re: Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar by Akiika: 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
cashkid18: was dt y they hv to cease my result angry..i go show them pepper nxt yr grin

No, that's not the reason.
The reason can be deduced from the way you spelt 'cease'.
It is 'Seize' not 'cease'....and pls. don't tell me it's an abbreviation.

1 Like

Re: Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar by comrChris(m): 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
exam malpractice can only be curbed when top official are seeing cos they are the ones leaking it for money,it only worked this year cos boiz were still preparing by the time they r done sorry will still be jambs name
Re: Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar by medoha(m): 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
the time given is nt enough to solve d question. how would they give 30minutes for 40 question. habaaa remember nt all of us are computer literate. let them gv us more time to solve. it is act of wickedness for nt gvin us time to solve.
Re: Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar by Onyenna(m): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi: Dat one is dere own probs...this years jamb will be my last Jamb IJN

AMEN!!!! All da Best....

1 Like

Re: Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar by cloves(m): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
JUST IN: GHANAIAN ACTRESS YVONNE NELSON GETS LIMB AMPUTATED!

EXCLUSIVE ONLY ON trendperch..com
Re: Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar by Cletus244(m): 1:02am On Sep 26, 2013
BETTER!
Re: Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar by bahgo2001: 3:42am On Sep 26, 2013
Symphony007: It will be interesting to see where jamb gets the millions of computers needed for the millions of nigerians who write jamb annually.
Are u a learner?
Re: Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 26, 2013
DonColz1: The problem is not about using computer for the exam inorder to curb expo, the problem is ''--
1) Inadequate computer system.
2) lack of schools
3) network problem
4) lack of electricity
5) lack of qualified staff.
So they need to provide all this necessary equipment if they want this computer-based exam to be successful.

You make sense, You are thinking 3D
Re: Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar by LadyJul(f): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2013
9ja wil nt kill me wit dis their empty talks, i tot dey said jamb was going to be cancelld,now dey ar sayin anoda thing, jamb will tell me where dey will get over 1million computers 4 their exams
Re: Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar by Fynestboi: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2013
Ajengogo: CBT will curb examination wetin This JAMB registrar never know anything! This registrar no dey see/hear wetin yahoo yahoo boys dey do for internet CBT na moi moi for yahoo boys
really lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar by kpemmzy(m): 10:30am On Sep 26, 2013
Smartini: Are you sure this man is really a Nigerian? If somebody can hack a whole country's website...then this one na child's play! Dibu,if you like,start conductin e-exams on the air with spirits as invigilators...we'll still be 7 steps ahead of you! U cant see us...#TeamNaExpoSurePass...tongue
u funni nd na true o
Re: Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar by Ycbgroup: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2013
Another level of malpractice to be introduce...ask Yahoo BOYZ, H@3kers....and you will see that this will just be easier than before....
Re: Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar by pesty100(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2013
Hmm............ Mod this topic is front page material
Re: Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar by mystical10: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
Is a welcome developmt but 70% of student in remote area cant operate computer even some never touch computer especially northerns. So which planet the man came from.
Re: Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
Re: Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar by truthtalk: 9:21am On Sep 27, 2013
This is truly an innovation to curb examination malpractice in Nigeria.
...need more internet centres and personnel to ensure a hitch-less exam process.
Re: Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar by mrcassanova(m): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2013
Re: Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar by Idrismusty97(m): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2013
E go make exam malpractice simple self.Lolz
Re: Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar by lisimmo(m): 7:23am On Jan 22, 2015
Jamb examination is already here

Practice JAMB, POST UTME CBT questions online for free. You can compare your scores with other aspirants and candidate nationwide. You can also monitor your improvement.

at www.e-testpedia.com

Sample questions below:

Re: Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar by six33fourng: 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
Take an IQ test, career test or personality test online on Six33Four NG and access your career, intelligence & personality.

Employer’s - Access knowledge and intelligence of job seekers.
Student’s & Job Seeker’s - Enjoy our unlimited computer based tests at a very modest cost.
Teacher’s & Trainer’s - Knowledgeable in any subject matter? Earn sixty percent (60%) of the offer price each time your test is taken.

Visit https://six33four.ng/cbt/ to take computer based test (CBT) in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NANS Gives Fayose 72-hour Ultimatum To Re-open EKSU / ASUU Update: Senate Begs ASUU To Call Off Strike / Rivers State Polytechnic,bori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.