Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Okorocha Relocates To Anambra For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Relocates To Anambra For APC (802 Views)

Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband / Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja / Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Relocates To Anambra For APC by Ayekotoo(m): 8:55am On Sep 25, 2013
on september 25, 2013 at 12:00 am By VINCENT UJUMADU

The Senator Chris Ngige Campaign Organization was inaugurated in Awka yesterday with the leader of the campaign committee and Governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, saying he would soon relocate to Anambra State for effective campaign activities.

Speaking during the inauguration, Okorocha said the November 16 contest would be between Ngige and Abuja, informing the people that Ngige will be the only governor that would use the resources of the state to develop the state without interference of political godfathers.

He said his decision to go headlong into the campaign is that he would be very glad if Ngige is governor of Anambra and he as Imo State governor.
He said: “I want to relocate to this place so that we will tell them the stuff we are made of. The battle will be forward ever, backward never. My coming here will be for me to know where there is any problem.
“Ngige is a proper Igbo man who cannot be tossed around by anybody if he is in government.He has the interest of the people at heart and that is what makes a good politician.”

Okorocha asked all the people he described as ward commanders in the 326 wards in the state to come and meet him in Owerri where it will be made it known to them that the battle ahead will not be easy..
“It is going to be push me I push you and the important thing is that the ward commanders should be steadfast in monitoring the votes.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/okorocha-relocates-to-anambra-for-apc/
Re: Okorocha Relocates To Anambra For APC by Ayekotoo(m): 8:59am On Sep 25, 2013
messages frm facebookers

Nnaemeka Muobike
This Okorocha is one of the most confused
politicians I have ever seen. Relocate to
Anambra State and leave Imo State in whose
hands?
Re: Okorocha Relocates To Anambra For APC by Ajuora: 9:00am On Sep 25, 2013
this is a good move by Owele
Re: Okorocha Relocates To Anambra For APC by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 25, 2013
Okorocha asked all the people he described as ward
commanders in the 326 wards in the state to come and meet
him in Owerri where it will be made it known to them that the
battle ahead will not be easy..
“It is going to be push me I push you and the important thing
is that the ward commanders should be steadfast in
monitoring the votes.”

Who says Rochas Okorocha is not a Genius? I love his sense of humour and charisma. grin

Owelle ndi Imo, carry go!
Nothing do you! grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Relocates To Anambra For APC by Toktee(m): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2013
Ayekotoo: messages frm facebookers

Nnaemeka Muobike
hands?
Haters
Re: Okorocha Relocates To Anambra For APC by Onyejiuwaokoh: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2013
He will go back defeated. Let him focus on his state that has been over taken by the joless youth who have turned to kidnappers, baby factory tycoon . And Armed robbers.
Re: Okorocha Relocates To Anambra For APC by Onyejiuwaokoh: 11:16am On Sep 25, 2013
He will go back defeated. Let him focus on his state that has been over taken by the joless youth who have turned to kidnappers, baby factory tycoon . And Armed robbers.A man whose house is on fire and he is pursuing rat is Rochas.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Relocates To Anambra For APC by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
Okorocha don port. Allow Anambra people to vote for whoever they want. Ngige is capable of handing all his campaign activities. Who is going to foot the bills of "ward commanders " you invited to Owerri?
Re: Okorocha Relocates To Anambra For APC by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
Okorocha don port. Allow Anambra people to vote for whoever they want. Ngige is capable of handing all his campaign activities. Who is going to foot the bills of "ward commanders " you invited to Owerri? Bullshit
Re: Okorocha Relocates To Anambra For APC by classicEntity(m): 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ayekotoo: messages frm facebookers

Nnaemeka Muobike
hands?
That's why there is provision for the office of the deputy Governor
Re: Okorocha Relocates To Anambra For APC by BrokenTV: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
Okorocha's sickness is getting worst everyday.

(1) (Reply)

Military Deploys More Fighter Jets In Borno, Others / You’re A Serial Bad Loser, PDP Lampoons APC / Woman Dies During Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.