Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Is It Really Possible To Get The Job Of Your Dream? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Really Possible To Get The Job Of Your Dream? (472 Views)

My Friend Was Fired because Of Me Should I Quit The Job Also? Advice Pls / What Are The Job Opportunities For Microbiologist? / Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take A Job Of 5000 Naira Per Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Really Possible To Get The Job Of Your Dream? by CareerShow(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2013
Is It Really Possible To Get The Job Of Your Dream?

Maybe – you might be lucky smiley

And maybe not – there is just no job out there and you are talking about a dream job.

Fine, you might be right if you response in either way above.

The truth is just that there are more job seekers than the number of jobs available today and probably luck and maybe connection with who matters is what separate those who get a job from those who sits down at home hoping and praying for a job.
Maybe, you might be right anyway.

But there is another fact or truth you aren't paying attention to due to the economy of today and the harsh reality of not many jobs to cater for the greater unemployed graduate our higher institution produced every day.

And if you asked me that truth, I will say it’s simply the fact that despite all odds – both seen, unseen, assumed or real of high unemployment rate today, you can still get a job and not only a job – I mean the job of your dream.

Ok, you now ask me how?

Fine, first, I’m not here to sell anything but to open your eyes to the new reality of getting the job of your dream. And if you have wonder what on earth I’m talking about, I will say,I can you can get the job of your dream following just 3 tips.

Yap,I mean 3 tips and not just tips but smart tips.

I recorded a three 3 series episode titled 3 Smart Tips to Help You Get The Job Of Your Dream here at http://www.yourcareerandyou.com/ycan1/ and if you’ll like to hear what all the 3 smart tips are, then head straight to and download the first 2 part of the series of Your Career And You Show – a free online career show I produced weekly in association with NGCareer.com.

Many of you folks are on BB, Android and many are having one smart phones or the other. All you need is any of these or your PC to download and listen to these free career podcast.
To your career success,

Mayowa grin

(1) (Reply)

You Wont Forgive Urself If U Miss This!! / Entrepreneurship & Commercial Agric Seminar Presenter / Business Development Managers (BDM) Needed For Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.