Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,718 members, 7,889,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:01 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah At It Again!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah At It Again!!! (834 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah At The Scene Of Nnewi Gas Plant Explosion / The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing / Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Ubah At It Again!!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
This man just keeps showing himself, I am really impressed with his achievements. He was recognized with an award from the Nigerian Union of Journalist. I know bad belle people will say he bought the award but the truth is that he deserves it.
Ifeanyi Ubah all the way...

http://www.ifeanyiubahgovernor.com/ubah_recognised_with_award_from_nigerian_union_of_journalists_spyghana

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah At It Again!!! by psucc(m): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
You are really sarcastic. But u've only succeeded in telling the world thaat he bought the award. Thanks for the eye-opener.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah At It Again!!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
psucc: You are really sarcastic. But u've only succeeded in telling the world thaat he bought the award. Thanks for the eye-opener.

Well, as I said bad belle people will say that and you just proved it
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah At It Again!!! by abubaka101: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
of all candidates in Anambra, his camp is d most stable and confident. nice one for him
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah At It Again!!! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
abubaka101: of all candidates in Anambra, his camp is d most stable and confident. nice one for him

Thank you for this honest post
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah At It Again!!! by dridowu: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
Recognise for what ? Award for what ? Pls post the full story here so that we can read it properly and comment but if u think i should click on that link then you are a long thing

(1) (Reply)

White People Reffer To Blacks As ANIMALS In South Africa / Terror: Army Kills Over 95 Insurgents In Borno / Govenor Ahmed Cannot Be Wooed By Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.