Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,538 members, 7,965,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:10 AM

Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl (22679 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Rep (new Thread) / Vacancy Customer Care Rep At Venuecompass.com / Customer Care Rep. Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by Tajsagay(m): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
their gen developed a fault so we had to stay in their A/C-less call center room. it was fun sha. meet some cool people and sexy ladies grin
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by Sunky87: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
makoo579:

It was okay bro. Was more like an assessment center. An aptitude test, den typing test, den we were split into groups and asked to discuss different airtel tariff plans and den finally an interview with the manager. We are still waiting for results tho.
wow! What group were you? I was in group 3...
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by Sunky87: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
Tajsagay: their gen developed a fault so we had to stay in their A/C-less call center room. it was fun sha. meet some cool people and sexy ladies grin
hmmmm.... Guess you're the guy that was looking so fresh despite all the stress!
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by Tajsagay(m): 7:25am On Sep 28, 2013
Has any of you guys gotten word from them yet?
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 28, 2013
Nduwin:
if u need it u can drop ur number now ,so that i can send it directly to ur phone and u will see the sender as ccnsl. with that u can gatecrash it.pls be fast abt it let me do it online now b4 my time is up
please I need it too for God sake
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2013
Please help me too 07036848066
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by chidike(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2013
I just resigned there...pay is 79k with a staff line and 10k monthly airtime plus 1 gig monthly data. Customer service is very difficult though.
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by rmgbemeje: 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
The 79k is it your take home or tax and pension will be deducted from it?

chidike: I just resigned there...pay is 79k with a staff line and 10k monthly airtime plus 1 gig monthly data. Customer service is very difficult though.
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by David0(m): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
chidike: I just resigned there...pay is 79k with a staff line and 10k monthly airtime plus 1 gig monthly data. Customer service is very difficult though.

U just resign whr Airtel or CCSNL...one thing u didn't tell us is if u got ur job thru CCSNL, cos I know dey won't pay u dat.
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by chidike(m): 1:23am On Sep 29, 2013
rmgbemeje: The 79k is it your take home or tax and pension will be deducted from it?

79 is take home after pension and tax. You can earn a much as 89 when you work weekends and public holidays (this depends on the shop you are sent to; Mall Shops work from Mon-sun). If you are sent to a mall shop you'll have off days and run shifts which will give you a lil time to job hunt and if you're lucky a customer can help you get a job - if you do your job well, don't hope on it though.
David0:

U just resign whr Airtel or CCSNL...one thing u didn't tell us is if u got ur job thru CCSNL, cos I know dey won't pay u dat.
rmgbemeje: The 79k is it your take home or tax and pension will be deducted from it?

Dude I got the job through CCSNL, I wrote a short test, did a brief interview and a typing test, all with CCSNL. After which I met with The Airtel Shop Manager for an interview. CCSNL does recruit tele marketers as well and pay them 40k or there about to make calls on behalf of Airtel, sometimes the good tele marketers are given a chance to write the tests and move to the Airtel Shops as a few moved in before I left. They pay 79k to shop staff.
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by Tajsagay(m): 7:13am On Sep 29, 2013
Good morning chidike. Thanks for your input here. Could you kindly shed more light on the working conditions at the airtel shops. How long were you there before you moved on?
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by Tajsagay(m): 7:17am On Sep 29, 2013
@chidike is there any training and for how long?
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by chidike(m): 11:32am On Sep 29, 2013
Tajsagay: Good morning chidike. Thanks for your input here. Could you kindly shed more light on the working conditions at the airtel shops. How long were you there before you moved on?
when you say moved on , I'm not quite sure what you mean. However I was never with CCSNL earning 40k and moved to the Shops. I submitted my cv at their office and was invited for the tests and interview after which I resumed at the shop, so I never did the tele marketing. But I know people who moved to the shop via the tele marketing thingy. I worked with them for 11 months all the while applying for jobs and writing tests. I got a better offer, gave them one month notice and left.
Tajsagay: @chidike is there any training and for how long?
[quote author=Tajsagay]
you are trained on the job, you have to be a fast learner. As per working conditions, I consider customer service one of the most difficult jobs there is. it involves managing people which isn't an easy thing to do. You have to be patient, be rest assured that a High Value Customer can make you get a query or worst lose your job, so you must know how to offer great customer service. Also there are targets, you have to port in specific number of lines into the network, you have to sell modems. if you're determined the targets are small and you should be able to meet up. #okbye
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by Tajsagay(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2013
Thanks for the info @chudike
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by to9ice: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2013
pls highlight on d tym frame of work...dats frm wen u start nd close work...monday to friday or sat?
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 30, 2013
Any news yet?
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by Tajsagay(m): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2013
Nothing yet ohhhhhhh
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by Tajsagay(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2013
I wonder if we would be randomly placed at the shops or they will place us at shops nearest our residence?
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by Tajsagay(m): 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
Call Center/Telesales Agents needed 30 agents (NIGHT SHIFT ONLY) http://telepointng.com/careers/call-centertelesales-agents-needed-30-agents/
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by nkutet: 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
How to one apply there?
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by nkutet: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
chidike:
79 is take home after pension and tax. You can earn a much as 89 when you work weekends and public holidays (this depends on the shop you are sent to; Mall Shops work from Mon-sun). If you are sent to a mall shop you'll have off days and run shifts which will give you a lil time to job hunt and if you're lucky a customer can help you get a job - if you do your job well, don't hope on it though.

Dude I got the job through CCSNL, I wrote a short test, did a brief interview and a typing test, all with CCSNL. After which I met with The Airtel Shop Manager for an interview. CCSNL does recruit tele marketers as well and pay them 40k or there about to make calls on behalf of Airtel, sometimes the good tele marketers are given a chance to write the tests and move to the Airtel Shops as a few moved in before I left. They pay 79k to shop staff.

Pls which office should one submit CV
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by nkutet: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
Tajsagay: Call Center/Telesales Agents needed 30 agents (NIGHT SHIFT ONLY) http://telepointng.com/careers/call-centertelesales-agents-needed-30-agents/

How do one submit CV with them pls
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hey taj,is something wrong with this link or is it the website??
Tajsagay: Call Center/Telesales Agents needed 30 agents (NIGHT SHIFT ONLY) http://telepointng.com/careers/call-centertelesales-agents-needed-30-agents/
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by taiwogurl: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
chidike:

Pls how do i summit ma CV pls help a sis
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by titi05: 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
CNSSL Training Centre, Beside Ibeju Lekki LG Secretariat or Google their Career page
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by mrking3(m): 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
I heared they have started sending messages for Interview!! I did perfectly well! I wonder why I didn't get †ђξ invitation for Interview! Any body in my shoe?
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
^^are u sure abt that?? Can any1 confirm that pls. *fingers crossed*
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by mrking3(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
One of †ђξ Guys in my Group just informed me now that a Received a Test message from them yesterday!! Sending him to Airtel Office!! Please you guys should confirm from your group members and let us know what's happening!
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
^^Well,i asked some1 and he also got α msg. But he was among d second batch and he chose ibadan office as his preferred location. So u shld pls confirm from ur frnd
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by taiwogurl: 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
titi05: CNSSL Training Centre, Beside Ibeju Lekki LG Secretariat or Google their Career page
Thanks titi
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by Tajsagay(m): 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
omo tension wan kee me oh. anyone that applied for lagos offices heard from them yet?
Re: Airtel Customer Care Rep From Ccnsl by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
^^not that i know of. Just be calm! Let the other dude confirm from his frnd where his preferred location is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon / Who Knows About Early Global Resources Ltd, Lagos / 6 Things To Do When You Can’t Get A Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.