Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,222 members, 7,923,143 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:18 PM

Radio Dj And Masters? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Radio Dj And Masters? (576 Views)

First Degree And Masters Opportunity In The USA- No Sat I, Sat II, Toefl Or Gre / #60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / Zeal Nig Ltd Recruiting For OND, HND, BSc And Masters For 2013!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Radio Dj And Masters? by yuiop(m): 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
Am unemployed, but I have flair in DJING. Ve already bought ma equipment and I ve a friend dat is a producer.
Ma friend took me to a radio station(govt owned) so dat I can proceed to being a radio DJ, I met d DJ in charge and d DJ told me dat before I can be on radio(playing), he needs to sought some of his 'OGA AT D TOP'.
He said I will only be under him for just 3months and after dat I will move to another radio station with his recommendation but he said I should bring 150k. Ma producer told me dat is how dey do dat I should raise lik 30k and give to him dat when I start I will just continue to post him cause we would ve known each other better.
The DJ listened to some of ma MIX and was veri impressed and even told me to start by the end of d week.

BTW am a graduate and I just finished serving dis year
Ve already bought ma MSC form in UNILAG to do ma masters and I know dat I can combine both(RADIO DJ and MASTERS)

Q1. Pls advise me is it a GUD CAREER (radio DJ)??
Q2. IF u were in ma shoes will u do both?

Honest response pls
Re: Radio Dj And Masters? by mkoabiola: 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
yuiop: Am unemployed, but I have flair in DJING. Ve already bought ma equipment and I ve a friend dat is a producer.
Ma friend took me to a radio station(govt owned) so dat I can proceed to being a radio DJ, I met d DJ in charge and d DJ told me dat before I can be on radio(playing), he needs to sought some of his 'OGA AT D TOP'.
He said I will only be under him for just 3months and after dat I will move to another radio station with his recommendation but he said I should bring 150k. Ma producer told me dat is how dey do dat I should raise lik 30k and give to him dat when I start I will just continue to post him cause we would ve known each other better.
The DJ listened to some of ma MIX and was veri impressed and even told me to start by the end of d week.

BTW am a graduate and I just finished serving dis year
Ve already bought ma MSC form in UNILAG to do ma masters and I know dat I can combine both(RADIO DJ and MASTERS)

Q1. Pls advise me is it a GUD CAREER (radio DJ)??
Q2. IF u were in ma shoes will u do both?

Honest response pls
Pls,DJ is a nice thing bro.
Am also a graduate but I want to learn how to disk .
Can u add me up so we can talk better 26766FEF.

(1) (Reply)

PWC Graduate Scheme 2014 / P&G Key Account Manager Recruitment / Vacancy For Lead Mechanical Engineer (rotating And Static), Snr. Mechanical Engr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.