Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,011 members, 7,886,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:23 PM

3d Modelling And Animation Tutorials - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3d Modelling And Animation Tutorials (2759 Views)

for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects / 3d Modelling Challenge : Lava Man / How Do You Determine Object Scale In 3d Modelling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3d Modelling And Animation Tutorials by damseremie(m): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2006
3DSMAX: MODELLING A SIMPLE CHAIR

I wanted to put the tutorials directly on the page but putting in the number of images required was too stressful (since i cannot just copy and paste) so i have attached the word document. Have fun learning.

1 Like

Re: 3d Modelling And Animation Tutorials by damseremie(m): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2006
I have waited for replies to this post but no one has replied . i could simply assume the tutorial was not helpful but i wont . i intend to post some more begineers tutorials tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: 3d Modelling And Animation Tutorials by opeemi1(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2006
Nice tutorial you got there, I happen to just be viewing this post for the first time. About the software u used, were do you think I can download it from on net.

Keep the good works going. smiley
Re: 3d Modelling And Animation Tutorials by damseremie(m): 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2006
I used 3ds max . u can get a trial version by visiting www.discreet.com, browse 2 their produsts and select 3d studio max. u may need to register.
Re: 3d Modelling And Animation Tutorials by Seun(m): 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2006
Thanks for sharing. The thing is that people don't like to open MS-Word files.
Re: 3d Modelling And Animation Tutorials by zPixel(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2006
Nice tutorial. But it would be more presentable if you can convert to pdf format.
Re: 3d Modelling And Animation Tutorials by bidemibabs(m): 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2006
I actually love animations, but i think it's still a far to tedious work to takle alone and unsupervised
Re: 3d Modelling And Animation Tutorials by zPixel(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2006
@bidemibabs

This tutorials is like one of the very basic tutorials, nothing can be more basic than this.
Re: 3d Modelling And Animation Tutorials by bidemibabs(m): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2006
zpixel, are u an animator?, i wasn't really talking bout the tutorials, all am saying is animation as a carrer in this part of the world is largely a fantasy, mean u have to create hundreds of frames and thousands just for a short scene, prove me wrong
Re: 3d Modelling And Animation Tutorials by zPixel(m): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2006
You are very correct, animation in this part of the world is a big fantasy. As an animator, you have to realize that you will spend the rest of your life in front of a computer animating scenes, which we are not ready to do.

As for me i just started learning computer graphic as a whole two years ago, and am just moving into the animation part.
Re: 3d Modelling And Animation Tutorials by damseremie(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2006
In view of Seuns request. i have converted the tutorial to pdf format. i have been preparing a second tutorial but ee no easy oo. especially since NEPA or PHCN have not given us light were i live since January and i use a generator to work so i tend to want to do real work whenever i spend money to buy petrol.

Re: 3d Modelling And Animation Tutorials by Seun(m): 10:59am On Aug 30, 2006
Re: 3d Modelling And Animation Tutorials by damseremie(m): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2006
Seun The inverter is a great idea but boys no hol cash. Anyway PHCN has finally had mercy on us and the last 2 weeks have been like heaven, they dont even ""take light"" for more than two hours a day. This one pass GRA. Plus i bought an AMD Turion64 Laptop with 1GB RAM . so i now have free time and the tutorials will resume.
Re: 3d Modelling And Animation Tutorials by lovaboi: 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2006
Ds ur animatn dey drop coins 4 ur pocket o.e b lyke i go cum regista 4 appre o.
Re: 3d Modelling And Animation Tutorials by kelchizer(m): 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2006
Damseremie please can you send your e-mail address and phone number to my e-mail box "Kelchizer@yahoo.com" please i have some things i would like us to discuss on.
Re: 3d Modelling And Animation Tutorials by emak1991: 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
We offer 3d modeling training and you can also get ur modeling work done with us.....we are into character modeling, environment modeling, objects modeling, character and cars modeling and rigging and animation... Online training...12k, physical training... 50k....call 08106244065
Re: 3d Modelling And Animation Tutorials by akin1991: 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
Register for your training in 3D modelling and animation and get certified (Government Approved) at Center for Geospatial Science and 3D Graphics Design Ltd, Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria.. Our services include getting projects work done in 3D modelling for Students, Cooperate organizations and Government parastatals. We offer both physical training and online training. Physical training 45k, Online training 20k... For more information, contact us on the following contacts... Instagram @akinwaleemmanuel2, email @ akinwaleemmanuel55@gmail.com, Phone number @ +2348106244065, +2347089382284.

(1) (Reply)

Autocad,archicad,artlantis,revit,3d Max Skills / My Artworks In 2016. Please Rate Them / How Do You Determine Object Scale In 3d Modelling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.