Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,523 members, 7,978,735 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:15 PM

Help With Synchronizing Bank Account With Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help With Synchronizing Bank Account With Website (582 Views)

Cheapvccs.com Virtual Bank Account Boa Vba Avs Vcc Paypal Vcc Ebay Vcc / How To Withdraw Payoneer And Paypal Funds Into Nigerian Local Bank Account / How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Synchronizing Bank Account With Website by infoscope(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
A client just called me now, requesting that he needs a website for a company where each employee will have a profile.When an employee make payment to the company's account it reflects on the employees profile and on the home page.

How is that possible? Any clue Please?
Re: Help With Synchronizing Bank Account With Website by uwa234: 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
its possible, call me on 0-8-0-3-2-3-9-1-6-4-9 and i will explain to u.
Re: Help With Synchronizing Bank Account With Website by infoscope(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
Cant u drop the info here? Please

1 Like

Re: Help With Synchronizing Bank Account With Website by teemy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
seems to me like those wonder bank system of using agents. as no bank would give you that kind of integration, use agent code as depositor name and company admin checks online banking account hourly and credits agent's profile. work well on security

(1) (Reply)

Learn Website Designing Live Online And Offline With Ease No Access Fee / How To Choose A Web Designer / Bulk Sms Business Promo Pack + Cheap Mtn Data Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.