Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,218 members, 7,932,111 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 06:12 PM

Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? (37372 Views)

Top 5 Most Handsome Boys Dat Are More Handsome Dan All Mr Nairaland Contestants. / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hmmm funny comments on a funny thread!!!some people commenting do not even understand the word"intimidation"SMH!!!!
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by ItsUncleDee(m): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
[quote author=LesbianBoy]
Even if this post gets '1 million likes' i can't be decieved and i would advice guys not to as well! You see, it was in the past i was naive (like this poster i am quoting) and i would always tell those who cared to listen that ''Ahh.....to get a girl (especially if she is Nigerian), all one needs to do is be 'handsome' and 'confident' and she will be all yours bla bla bla''......not any more!!! Handsome guy without money in your pocket won't work with MOST naija girls. Money is needed! NOTE: You don't have to be dangote or adenuga before a naija girl accept you. Just be successful in whatever you do and they would be all over you......trust me! Those who have ears let them hear! [/quote what d flesh iz saying]
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by JOYCEOUS(f): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
Shout out to all d galz hu foot d bills of dier bobos.
Una too much.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by veave(f): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
Came in real late...

Op na wa for you o...
wetin i wan use fine boy do na?
most fine boys are damn BROKE!
the guy with the CHEEDAH has it!

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
veave: Came in real late...

Op na wa for you o...
cant you work for CHEDDAR yourself.

Money slave.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by naijacommando: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
[quote author=ItsUncleDee][/quote]
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2013

Op na wa for you o...
and most ugly boys?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Dinzelflash(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
me ah knw I'm ñţ fyn sha
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Pat4lyf: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
Yea nt only handsum boys buts boys wit cul cash
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Elxandre(m): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
Well only broke girls fall just for money.
Yeah, ladies are intimidated by a guys good looks.
Many start behaving funny when they come across really handsome guys.
They could date those rich guys for their money, but keep lusting and cheating with the handsome guys. Its a Fact I know.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2013

Op na wa for you o...

I knw of a guy huz got nada but bcuz he is vry gudlukin galz wer hoverin around him n were willing to spend for him.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
Pat4lyf: Yea nt only handsum boys buts boys wit cul cash
stop being a murderer!!you have just murdered english language

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

I knw of a guy huz got nada but bcuz he is vry gudlukin galz wer hoverin around him n were willing to spend for him.
tell her oooo,let her hear
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
mayten30: tell her oooo,let her hear
she don hear
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by manmade(m): 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
In Naija a poor man is an ugly man
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by mikigen(m): 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....THIS ONE IS STRONG! What exactly is the prob? If ur handsome and broke u aint gat beef if ur ugly and rich u aint gat prob bt if u aint gat ntn then there might be a problem so no time for long thin! Btw, tnx God for creating me d way I am!
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by boniflex(m): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
TribalEAST: the money give her will be given to me at the end without minding if u phuckked her cos she aint my wife. You only paid 4 sex while i got paid 4 love, so who's smart?
my man u re representing the handsome dudes in da house thumbs up....# Team handsome#

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
daryoor: fellow nigerians , why are you disturbing yorself and over analyzing this issue,
theres a girl for every type guy and vise versa.

A whole lot of girls are attracted to paid guys (with moderate rating in other features; looks, personality,age difference)

a lot of girl are attracted to handsome gees (with a moderate rating in other features as well)

from this point i'll stop with the '' whole lot'' quantifier...

Some girls are down with a broke and very handsome guy

Some hot chics can marry any guy regardless of ugly looks and other thinks

Some girls are turn on by intelligent and versertile guys even if he looks average.

Some girls want a born again bible reciting nerd, that has the holy spirit as his imaginary friend.

i just believe humans dont have a perfect theory that always apply. It is however important to note that successful people are attractive people they have more male friends than broke people why shouldnt they have more lovers also.

U make too much sense
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
SimonAndal:
I don't know about girls, but I know I am. Take Masonkz for example, dude intimidates the fûçk out of me.

LOL Simon stop exaggerating biko.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by veave(f): 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
@tribaLEAST
if you must know, i work with a reputable org with a very good monthly income, i've been paying my bills.... hope you dont think i'm one of these lazy girls who wait on a man for heaven on earth. i just hate lazy men who resort to begging all in the name of 'fine b,
just for record keepping eh, i'll choose an ugly hardworking dude ten times over a handsome nuisance.

NB: not all handsome men are lazy...

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by veave(f): 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
@mayten30... you seem to carry this issue on your head like a burden, a question was asked and we are giving our sincerest answers. are you trying to bully people to have the same view with you?
every mallam to his own kettle oh....
Abek ar nor fee shat!!!
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
veave: @tribaLEAST
if you must know, i work with a reputable org with a very good monthly income, i've been paying my bills....
pics or it never happened.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by oduaboy1: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
Na wa oo too many ugly boys on nairaland,u people should keep giving yourselves false hopesshockedshockedshocked
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
veave: @mayten30... you seem to carry this issue on your head like a burden, a question was asked and we are giving our sincerest answers. are you trying to bully people to have the same view with you?
every mallam to his own kettle oh....
Abek ar nor fee shat!!!
biko stop killing the innocent poor english language nah!!!- I go vex ooooo.lol.just kidding though
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by veave(f): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
@tribalEAST... not every one is like you...
abi are you a handsome leech too?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by veave(f): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
abek moooow na forkive me... na hausa night school ar go... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Jimohlawal(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
Popowaa: grin
monkey no fine but him mama like am....
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by tpia5: 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
soccerinfo9ja: are nigerian girls intimidated by fine boys ? like do they act funny, shy or weird because a guy next to them is so handsome?

not as far as i know, although maybe some do, if they place priority on looks.

women may exhibit all those things you mentioned regardless if the guy is "fine" or not.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Konjour(m): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
Strictly sticking to the topic; I think there's no black or white answer without any parts shaded grey. Like a lot of people must have opined, it can be a bit of the different strokes thingy. Some will. Some won't. However, one thing I'm pretty sure of is that; If your looks and bank statements are good to go, you'll not just intimidate some, but an overwhelming lot of 'em.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
Handsome boys are more likely to be successful e.g musicians, actors etc because they have that attraction that stars have and start getting their fans from childhood e.g grown gals struggling to carry a baby boy cos he is fine.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by sylaz(m): 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
vivacious vivi: Reading these posts, a good many of you have no idea what the word "intimidation" means. undecided
#leavesthreadinahuff
i swear... Op said INTIMIDATED!!
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by pinkrex(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
TribalEAST: dude, my pocket is not handsome but i've got 4 galfriends. Can u beat dat?
you are quite naïve like some posters said, buddy! A lady might flight with the temp 'facial relief' your face presents, she'll flirt and satisfy her internal yearnings and ego, however, consciously or unconsciouly you are never seen as a 'matured or reliable man', you are just seen as a toy-kit. Relying on such insurance that you don't have money but got babes is still an adolescent mentality. Swags or face won't pay the bills as it expires over time. Being successful assures a woman comfortably..

Looking good is just one of the ingredients of being a man!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her. / Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / Hilarious Naija Break Up Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.