Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,162 members, 7,890,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:01 AM

Senate To Dump Biometric Central Motor Registration (BCMR) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Dump Biometric Central Motor Registration (BCMR) (8474 Views)

Senators Push Back Against Saraki’s Intrigues, Use Of Senate To Fight,. / Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard / Senate To Suspend Two Senators Sworn In for Niger South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Senate To Dump Biometric Central Motor Registration (BCMR) by papi365: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
lastpage:

Two ways:

1.) Why cant they just support the other "Govt Agencies" who are already collecting similar Data ....AND SHARE SUCH DATA for their own use?
Why the Duplication? Why must all Govt Agencies see the public as a source of awoof money?

2.) If they must collect their own version of the same data, then DONT TASK THE PUBLIC FINANCIALLY FOR IT.

Its that simple except they have a "hidden Agenda".

As usual now smiley

Lastpage!
MY GUY GOD GO BLESS U 4 DAT MSG. DIS COUNTRY TIRE ME. NAIJA IS ONE OF D MOST USELESS COUNTRY.
Re: Senate To Dump Biometric Central Motor Registration (BCMR) by cjfavour(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
Bros,why dnt u tell gej to start taking right decisions? Y accept what previous govts rejected? Is it bcs his govt is govt of extortion of d ppl? Y sell scratch card to d army of unemployed graduate? Y is he too insensitive? I remember,HE DNT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT D PPL!!!

emmysenior:

Don't forget that it was accepted initially, and besides why must it be now?

Plus another basic reason why I had to conclude like that was because of the comparison that was made between the previous leaders and the present.

Technically, it was aimed at discreditting GEJ... Logically though. Or what do you think?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Religious Demography Of The South West ? / Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. / I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.