Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,416 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:04 PM

Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic (2594 Views)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** / Brutal Clash IV : Mikuz Vs Rhyme Lunatic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by mikuz(m): 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

20 lines

Deadline : Saturday 28th September 2013, 6pm.
Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by GLACIERZ(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ice's diss@Rhyme Lunatic
Im the best man, he a paddi of the groom/if i blast him of a roof/u'ld be clapping for the boom/
cos am 'Arm Strong'. . . so 'up to space, i hit Luna'. . .like 'Neil landing on the moon'!!/

I live in merry/while he seeking penny/plus am the 'wing commander' that sip the 'henny'/
but he remains with the 'squadron'. . . . . .cos those kinda 'shots i take can rip his belly'!!!/

Hence when im forking thy sibling/u better be mopping my kitchen/or washing my linens/
forget 'Koko Master'. . .im the 'Importer, Exporter'. . .while u 'Hawking' like 'Stephen'!!/

am a lion. . .in this jungle of cats/that gobbled up fast/a dozen of wacks/
but with u jumbled up bars/. . .u aint 'married' to the game, u just 'engaged' in a battle. . .that'll 'uncouple' your parts!!!/

Guests honour my party/bbq is ur bottom fried badly/and oboy if u call on thy daddy/
i'll still take yall and ur clan single handedly. . .cos it could empty 'Florida'. . .if i bring all of 'my army'!!!/

Im Constantine/i conquered fights. . .in monarch times/but ur noggin size is 'more than mine'/
Plus i command respect u cant undermine/. . .but u'll be a 'figure head'. . .only cos ur 'skull' looks like 'number nine'!!/

attend my morning classes/if u wanna rumble classic/on fb, see how i neutralize base and pour him acid/
u dont fathom the chemistry. . .so when i put ur 'knee on'. .'ah gun'. . .u begin to emit 'noble gases'!/

He's a vulture infact/i author these bars/to rupture his plans/
see me school him with english. . .cos he cant manage his 'Clauses'. . .like 'Steve' in 'Authur Christmas'!!!/

Im god of the kings/i'll knock off this imp/if he walks up to me/
and the mofo will drop his guard. . .but u'ld always see 'Ice in guard'. . .even in 'Lord of the Rings'!!/

i hunt the faggit/he bores the rapping/doesnt know how to do it. . .and its become his habit/
so witness how 'stretch Rhyme'. . . . . . .and I aint doing more than 'four syllabics'!!!/

grin

1 Like

Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by rhymeunatic(m): 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ya Rap don't marvel fans. . And it aint facking cool either/
So don't grant urself the 'crew leader/
. . . .Cos Mik prooved ya not a Cruel ni%%a/
So. . . Its no 'chemical reaction' when I say. . . U got burnt. . . By the dudes 'ether'!/

My Fame is rising Fast/
Cos I've slayed the shaby wacks/
While u's still a H.orny Scaliwag/
Always longing for manly a$$/
But. . My fist 'll leave yo face 'more hammered' like
I just. . Threw some ali jabs!/(Mohammad, ali)

Always remain a wack criminal/
I prove your case needs no subliminals/
Therefore. . . I'll save this beatdown for my 'leisure time' . .
. . Just to prove the beating's 'minimal!'/

Ibime's punches fractured this weaker imp/
Yet he still claims he's got puns to wither me?/
Hence. . . I'll bash the midget,leave him 'standing slant' like Words written in 'italics'/
'And when my army takes charge'
He won't get to 'roam free' . . .even if he was a citizen of 'Italy'/ (rome free)

See My raps cool/
But Ya rap don't 'shake me' even if u 'stretch forth your Palms too'/
Plus I've got gats fool/
To 'overfeed' glaciers and leave him 'unable to carry his own weight'. . . . like some 'Fat dudes'/

The Flow mean and Drastic/
While his is sarcastic/
So if He claims 'lion'. . . . I'll bring matchets to plank him/
And we'll see the end of this 'leo' like in that movie
. . . . . of The Gatsby!/

My Fans getting vexed cos I spared of with this so called glaciers/
They know. . . .You's a dumb faker/ I don't need to prove you lacketh The top place sir/
Cos 'Base' already turned ur 'blood to blue' . . Without reference to 'Litmus papers!'/

That last bar was scientifically sublime/
It won't 'Dawn on him' unless its a case of . . . 'sunshine'/
So it got me wondering how life's theorem is 'easy does it' but for glaciers? He's still 'findind it hard'
. . . going 'through a tough time'/

Now he beefing.. . . Cos I'm on a rampage/ But when I'll 'settle the scores' without 'fairplay'/
. . He'll testify to my carnage/
Cos. . .Even berg sees how I made 'chris tougher'
. . .Without calling wallace!/ (christopher Wallace)

'Step by step' I planed his death case/
. . My punch given him a 'lift' of life in different ways/
So I'll avoid the use of 'elevators' to show him my feirce rage/
cos it was said in the begining of this bar that. .
. . . Glaciers died on a staircase!/

1 Like

Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by dj5naira(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:

I just. . Threw some ali jabs!/
яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:

Pungasm.
Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by Daphantom: 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nice verses fam . . . Would vote tomorrow.
Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by delidimes: 12:17am On Sep 28, 2013
wow
Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by rhymeunatic(m): 1:29am On Sep 28, 2013
dj5naira:

Pungasm.

Lmao...negro don't u vote?
Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by Emaprince: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2013
GLACIERZ!:

Guests honour my party/bbq is ur bottom fried badly/and oboy if u call on thy daddy/
i'll still take yall and ur clan single handedly. . .cos it could empty 'Florida'. . .if i bring all of 'my army'!!!/

attend my morning classes/if u wanna rumble classic/on fb, see how i neutralize base and pour him acid/
u dont fathom the chemistry. . .so when i put ur 'knee on'. .'ah gun'. . .u begin to emit 'noble gases'!/

i hunt the faggit/he bores the rapping/doesnt know how to do it. . .and its become his habit/
so witness how 'stretch Rhyme'. . . . . . .and I aint doing more than 'four syllabics'!!!/

grin

яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:

i)
Always remain a wack criminal/
I prove your case needs no subliminals/
Therefore. . . I'll save this beatdown for my 'leisure time' . .
. . Just to prove the beating's 'minimal!'/

My Fans getting vexed cos I spared of with this so called glaciers/
They know. . . .You's a dumb faker/ I don't need to prove you lacketh The top place sir/
Cos 'Base' already turned ur 'blood to blue' . . Without reference to 'Litmus papers!'/

Now he beefing.. . . Cos I'm on a rampage/ But when I'll 'settle the scores' without 'fairplay'/

'Step by step' I planed his death case/
So I'll avoid the use of 'elevators' to show him my feirce rage/
cos it was said in the begining of this bar that. .
. . . Glaciers died on a staircase!/

Tough one though but I think Lunatic got better in this battle..I don't know why personals is not in the criteria.
Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by Ibime(m): 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
MVGT: Glacierz

GLACIERZ!:

Hence when im forking thy sibling/u better be mopping my kitchen/or washing my linens/
forget 'Koko Master'. . .im the 'Importer, Exporter'. . .while u 'Hawking' like 'Stephen'!!/

am a lion. . .in this jungle of cats/that gobbled up fast/a dozen of wacks/
but with u jumbled up bars/. . .u aint 'married' to the game, u just 'engaged' in a battle. . .that'll 'uncouple' your parts!!!/

Im Constantine/i conquered fights. . .in monarch times/but ur noggin size is 'more than mine'/
Plus i command respect u cant undermine/. . .but u'll be a 'figure head'. . .only cos ur 'skull' looks like 'number nine'!!/

Im god of the kings/i'll knock off this imp/if he walks up to me/
and the mofo will drop his guard. . .but u'ld always see 'Ice in guard'. . .even in 'Lord of the Rings'!!/

Top hitters

яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:

My Fame is rising Fast/
Cos I've slayed the shaby wacks/
While u's still a H.orny Scaliwag/
Always longing for manly a$$/
I just. . Threw some ali jabs!/(Mohammad, ali)

Top hitter

GLACIERZ!:

Im the best man, he a paddi of the groom/if i blast him of a roof/u'ld be clapping for the boom/
cos am 'Arm Strong'. . . so 'up to space, i hit Luna'. . .like 'Neil landing on the moon'!!/

Played line

яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:

'And when my army takes charge'
He won't get to 'roam free' . . .even if he was a citizen of 'Italy'/ (rome free)

Played line

GLACIERZ!:

Forced word plays. . . My army and Miami don't sound alike unless you're Scales

Knee on and ah gun was unnecessary wordplay. . . couldn't see the punch in it

яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:

Forced wordplay. . . Chris tougher and Christopher don't rhyme. . . and how does "Chris" link to Glacierz?

Apart from the quoted above, the other lines didn't punch so hard.

Based on the above,

MVGT: Glacierz
Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by rhymeunatic(m): 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
Aii...so its 1-1 now ryt?
Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by dj5naira(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:

Lmao...negro don't u vote?

TOEFL ® PBT Test Question.
Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by rhymeunatic(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
dj5naira:

TOEFL ® PBT Test Question.

Buhahahaha...
Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by delidimes: 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
glacierz take this for me
Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by Daphantom: 8:45am On Sep 29, 2013
opener: Glaciers
Rhymes: Glaciers
Metaphor: Lunatic
Punchline: Tie . . . Glaciers should've got this but c'mon Luna tried massively
Flow: Tie . . Nice
Wordplay: Tie
Closer: Glaciers
winner: Glaciers
Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by mikuz(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2013
Great battle. Very enjoyable. Lunatic did good here no doubt but Glacierz impressed me more. The uncouple bar personally persona personally stunned me men!!

This is Glacierzs' best showing in a battle for me.
MVGT : Glazierz
Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by delidimes: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
mikuz: Great battle. Very enjoyable. Lunatic did good here no doubt but Glacierz impressed me more. The uncouple bar personally persona personally stunned me men!!

This is Glacierzs' best showing in a battle for me.
MVGT : Glazierz
lol IMO i fink glacierz came weak in dz bout...common glacierz vs mikuz part1 damm!!! That battle was epic...but nice showing rhyme n glacierz
Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by mikuz(m): 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Mehn i jst enjoyed this one more.
Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by GLACIERZ(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2013
mikuz: Mehn i jst enjoyed this one more.

ooh, thanks grin

finally, pheew....Thanks yall for the votes. And Luna' ....nice battling ya. It was worth it. grin
Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by 04kaa: 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
GLACIERZ!:
Ice's diss@Rhyme Lunatic

grin

DOPE!
Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by cptnCarnage: 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
04kaa:

DOPE!
to I am new here looking for a battle let me know
Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
See how them ra.pe lunatic,chai,this is heartless
Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by mikuz(m): 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
ERTHAENIGMA: See how them ra.pe lunatic,chai,this is heartless

Bro you don pass this kain thing.

1 Like

Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by GLACIERZ(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2013

smh.
He was bold to fight, but u run for 2weeks when u had to battle Glacierz.

Btw, ive not seen what u can do that equals a quarter of what he did here.

I still await ur call out though, let me show u what real raping.
Buffoon!!
Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by rhymeunatic(m): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2013

Dude I wish u could do any better, u've been ducking glacierz for weeks, now forming badoo? Battle him and let's see the outcome.. F o o l

1 Like

Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
See the b.astards, can that c.unt called mikuz say he did'nt see when i requested for a thread on ffr? S.tupid f.ools,you think i'd come and be begging for a thread? I ain't gat time for you kids,get a degree,get a job and we would have a matured conversation,that id..oit dey shout 'I AM GLACIERZ' too. I know many of your mates that are changing the real world,you are online forming thug? Smh. Better focus your life ön better things. And one more thing. You should give your life to christ
Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
Run for 2weeks? Lol. This glacierz is truly a pillar of idiocity. Mtcheew. ASUU sha. If not you might be reading for your chem 102 exams. I'm just feeling for your parents. Many of your mates are getting jobs to keep them occupied during this period. You are flexing your textceeing skills? Keep on flexing them and don't focus on your g.p
Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by GLACIERZ(m): 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
Obviously u are just too shallow in thinking

How has ASUU got to do with textbattling? I battle whenever i want, how does it concern u?

I dont display my personal life on the net, but when it comes to 'Acada' . . .guy forget those lazy lies u are telling abt working, i will best u anywhere.
Im topping my department in sch, with a first class g.p and i aint bluffing, while u are there blabbing abt making groundnut money.

F o o l, my parents make enough money i dont need to work, while u are under the sun all day getting shorter from carrying 100headpans of cement yet they pay u same groundnut money.

If it comes to texting, u aint half the knowledge i got. Same sch knowledge, quote me anywhere, same sch knowledge is what aids u while writing lines down, and u are blabbing abt what u dont know

So where can yu best me?

just stfu... And get lost.

And just to be very honest with u U are dumb, st o o pid and very a pathetic dolt. . .Goodbye
Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by rhymeunatic(m): 12:57am On Oct 07, 2013
Seriously,Enigma What has ASUU and a Job gotta do with this? You think we Don't school or what? And If I'm to compare my current Cgpa to urs...dude u don't stand a chance, Just STFU u've got No Point! Don't Expect me to Reply to any of ur Posts Again...
Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by dj5naira(m): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2013
ERTHAENIGMA: This glacierz is truly a pillar of idiocity.

Meta-curse.

1 Like

Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by delidimes: 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
Enigma dont bringh useless shiis up man...dis aint fb n we dont troll here...glacierz n lunatic let it slide bruv shiiz noffin
Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by biggiesoft(m): 12:27am On Oct 12, 2013
Diz Enigma Guy tho!!.. Ur O.S na Bold 1.. Diz Iz Fun!!... We aint Cocksuckers or Sad Peeps.. We Av fun...
$

By d Way .. Hu wanna Battle.. im Interestd!
Re: Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic by cptnCarnage: 5:30am On Oct 14, 2013
I want to battle biggie

(1) (2) (Reply)

** Brutal Combat II : One Book Vs Mikuz ** / Is Kabex A Rapper Or Noise Maker? / **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.