Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,716 members, 7,918,212 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:07 AM

Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) (16378 Views)

VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times / President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion / Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by gerald09(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2013
eGuerrilla: gerald09,

Is this portal of yours (watchdog.com/Ng) going to offer something different from http://www.nigeriapolicewatch.com/?
http://www.nigeriapolicewatch.com/category/citizen-recent-submissions/
Yes it will be different, u get real time video evidence, we will target corrupt government officials in all sections of government. We will have undercover agents go into ministries, departments and Agencies and get real life evidence of bribery n corruption by our governmental official also VIOs, Road safety amongst others.
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Horus(m): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by oderemo(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
It is only when we redirect our way of life that change will come.
This harmless e/war might just be what is needed to make the necessary push.
But then again without the support from my yoga @ the top all this might be futile ala farook lawan case. A clear case of inaction by the power that be to
Actually prosecute him.
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
gerald09:
Yes it will be different, u get real time video evidence, we will target corrupt government officials in all sections of government. We will have undercover agents go into ministries, departments and Agencies and get real life evidence of bribery n corruption by our governmental official also VIOs, Road safety amongst others.

You must have some serious funding for this initiative. If not, I will strongly recommend opting for a [b]crowdsourced [/b]approach like the other outfit I mentioned.
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by gerald09(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
eGuerrilla:

You must have some serious funding for this initiative. If not, I will strongly recommend opting for a [b]crowdsourced [/b]approach like the other outfit I mentioned.
I tot of using crowdsoures but sometimes they get false info, I want to provide Nigerians with real time even, I just purchased an item that make it possible to stream online while its happening, I hear most Nigerian big churches uses it.
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by adewasco2k(m): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
He is also gonna be sacked like the other police woman?
Poor man!
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by UjSizzle(f): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
Oh goody!! cheesy

How come no one has made a video of corrupt politicians, employers, and other government officials? undecided
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Freiburger(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
uj_sizzle: Oh goody!! cheesy

How come no one has made a video of corrupt politicians, employers, and other government officials? undecided
AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS VERY VIDEO? Abi no be for dis forum wey we saw a video of Obasanjo drinking Ijabu garri?
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by jude33084(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
They do not learn, do they? angry angry angry
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Afam4eva(m): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
uj_sizzle: Oh goody!! cheesy

It's one step at a time.

2 Likes

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Afam4eva(m): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
adewasco2k: He is also gonna be sacked like the other police woman?
Poor man!
Who's poor? The driver who was harassed or the evil policeman? Corruption has entered into our blood as Nigerians, that we now find it difficult to know good from bad.

2 Likes

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by pharmow: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
The funniest part of the video was when the policeman said Oga settle us, just give us 10 thousand naira with his Kpomo mouth grin

2 Likes

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Freiburger(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
Who's poor? The driver who was harassed or the evil policeman? Corruption has entered into our blood as Nigerians, that we now find it difficult to know good from bad.
You 're very much on point sir.
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Osoldier: 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
Mafia Man: But am tempted to ask why all the police caught so far are mostly ibos? December things??

@Topic

Sack the modafockas!

Look at the barawo, ole please let help in spreading this info this set of ppl most leave police for.
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Lilimax(f): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
chidindufrank: End of the road for this officer. See you in labour market sir
I weep for him cos he has family to care for sad

Corruption, shame unto you sad!
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by SANCTO: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
[quote author=gerald09]People please refrain from using the cameras on ur fone in other to avoid police brutality, we have companies in Nigeria dat sells small cameras for as low as 3000 which can be attached on ur button, dashboard, wrist watch etc. Please let us continue to work with the government to remove these wicked souls from our government. I am puting a team 2gether that will confront government official and I'll put it online for all to see, the web page will soon be active watchdog.com/Ng. Please be careful, these people are evil and dey will kill to protect dere evil ways.

@ GERALD 09, HOW DO I ACCESS THIS SAID BUTTON CAMERAS, Am in serious need of them.
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by fishmakas: 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
Big lair
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
Codedeben: I'm afraid Men in black will start confiscating mobile phones now even when you're on calls and apparently not doing anything funny. The moment they see the camera facing them even from afar na gobe be that oo.
This latest trend would put more people in trouble. Both the culprit and the Innocent ones.
Exactly my thought too , and it is those who didn't do or know anything about it will suffer for it ... grin
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Sunbellar: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sorry for the poor Policeman who may not be earning upto 50k monthly and he is working to remit the cash to his Oga at top.
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by sCun: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
automaticcars: The girl na Ibo girl married to a Yoruba man. Ibo girls like Yoruba thing no be small o!
1diot, must you put tribal thing 2 any small topic? Thank God say your brother FASHOLA don apologise or ??
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by kettykin: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
automaticcars: The girl na Ibo girl married to a Yoruba man. Ibo girls like Yoruba thing no be small o!

inferiority complex can not go unnoticed , is it the lady that proposes to a guy or the guy that proposes to a lady ,

is it the right person that apologizes to the wrong person or the wrong person that apologizes to the right person

1 Like

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
Clerverly:

Monkey!
go get a life bro, some monkeys get level pass mumu like u undecided
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by goldfish80(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
Idi Amin: I hope you guys have jobs for all the police officers you caused their sack so far. They are people's fathers, mothers, brothers and breadwinners. I am not supporting corruption but how many of you have attempted to expose corrupt politicians, civil servants, bankers etc. An average Nigerian is corrupt so why emphasize on police alone undecided
Are you a policeman? Abi they take police money marry your mama? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by maximuz: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
sack d ass holes...we need change in naija..and it sud start now..d police dnt ve conscience...pple are suffering trying to make ends meet and den comes a police man frm no where asking u to roger him by force or face d consekwnces..who be d thief and who be d police...shame on d bad eggs in d police force
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by quality01(m): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
This is a welcome development. once the police is fully reformed, naija corruption has reduced by 50%.
Am heading straight to the market to buy my camera toooo coz i must post mine wink
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Deyo2013(f): 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
Police Story, Part 3.

cool
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
Idi Amin: I hope you guys have jobs for all the police officers you caused their sack so far. They are people's fathers, mothers, brothers and breadwinners. I am not supporting corruption but how many of you have attempted to expose corrupt politicians, civil servants, bankers etc. An average Nigerian is corrupt so why emphasize on police alone undecided

Shattap your mouth. Thesame police that just extorted N2,000 from me in the past 30 minutes. They said i dont have tinted glass permit yet i have applied for the permit at force headquarters abuja and they are expecting me to part with N25,000 before they issue me the permit. I even showed them my application letter. Thesame police people that collected my phone in march this year around 10pm one night.

They are motherfuckers and deserve no mercy...

1 Like

Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Feraz(m): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
gerald09: People please refrain from using the cameras on ur fone in other to avoid police brutality, we have companies in Nigeria dat sells small cameras for as low as 3000 which can be attached on ur button, dashboard, wrist watch etc. Please let us continue to work with the government to remove these wicked souls from our government. I am puting a team 2gether that will confront government official and I'll put it online for all to see, the web page will soon be active watchdog.com/Ng. Please be careful, these people are evil and dey will kill to protect dere evil ways.
Mind stating where those kinda cameras can be bought? Also, I'll like to see a picture of those cameras? Thanks.
Hmmm...a time is coming when playing with your phone on the road will attract police visit.
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Justbeingreal(m): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lwkmd
Abu Mikey: I dey tell you!!!

But e get one day like dat,wen police begin harass one boy for EKP,na iim I bring out phone o,say I wan form iReporter,na so one of the policemen catch me,him name na "Lawal Taofeek",I still fit remebersef cheesy,see as police point pistol face my "Mace of Life" say make I delete the video by myself,Omo,nor be person tell me 2nd time befor I delete am o shockedshockedshocked

Anytime I reason am I go juss dey say "So,he for juss shoot my Preek that day" shocked. Devil is a liar!!!! gringringrin
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Funjosh(m): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
na wa o, this olopa mite be the bread winner of the family **sobs**
Re: Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) by Novice1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2013

1.---The crusade has to start somewhere, and where best to start than the NPF, who are the most ubiquitous and brazen in bribery and corruption?
2.---Your argument about their being fathers, mothers, sister, etc does not hold water. The citizens being traumatised and extorted daily also have families.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCT Adjourns Saraki’s Trial To November 5 / Diezani Approved $24bn Crude Swap Without Contract –ex-nnpc GMD / INEC Declares No Winner In Doguwa’s Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.