Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:49 AM

An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members - Nairaland / General (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (41042 Views)

$9.3M Arms Deal: Names Of Nigerian Crew Members Revealed! / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (50) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
2s£xy:
Na wa o. Each time I want to comment, I restrain. I have been following this thread since page 3.

Well, sexkillz and other mods who think nairaland is the Alpha and Omega, which give you the right to talk to people anyhow, please go and start just a blog(anyone at all) from scratch. I doubt you can pull 1000 traffic to your blog in just a year, let alone a forum.

Do not spoil what a man has spent years building with the way drive your hands.

I keep telling you(sexkillz) to erase that mentality that Nairaland can not fall. There had been much more better platform than Nairaland which has crumbled, so what makes Nairaland any different?

Go and ask the likes of Hi5, Yahoo, Myspace what befell them, just incase you don't know.

Do you know how many people have silently left Nairaland? You guys should learn to appreciate the members because without them, Nairaland is Ghost City. A wise business man does not joke with the complain of his customers. Indirectly, this folks are telling you how to make Nairaland a better place, even though their approach may not be appropriate.

Another thing you should notice is that Nairaland load pretty fast on even the slowest network. I am speaking from experience. I am currently in a location where I can't use my laptop due to poor network. The first time arrived, I switched on my laptop but the network was VERY slow. No website could load except a few pages on nairaland. smiley that's the hand work of programming, an edge nairaland has over other forums. Nairaland also look just the same of phones and PCs.

Will you be happy to see Nairaland(Nigeria's Pride) go down in ashes while that of Ghana, or Kenya(I heard Kenya is ahead Nigeria in IT infrastructure) or South Africa becomes the new kingdom?

Will you be happy to watch your OWN house built with sweat and blood collapse?

Do unto a man what you want done unto you.

Also, I have to point out that there are different structure of Social Network. This IS a FORUM and I have never seen where members can delete their account at the click of a button. I have been to other international forums, may be I am not aware but considering the Cpanels I have used, I have never seen a 'deactivate' button in my cpanel before.

There is a difference between a forum and social network like facebook, twitter, 2go and the likes. That's the much I understand about it all.

Why not channel your effort into your own life and make it a better place for the future?

To me, I don't care what become of nairaland in the next five minutes. What I care is the people I meet here and I am able to communincate with. It's their headache if they want to improve and make nairaland the Mecca or Dubai of the future.
one i like abt 2 sexy is that he starts off making sense then he jus goes off topic...waaaaaaay off topic grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by skyscraperTM(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
THREAD RE-OPENED
Who would have thought that a day will come when a moderator will lock a threads indiscriminately. They say we can't delete our topic without a valid reason to do so yet they (the mods) locked this thread without the approval of the OP. Who is fooling who? Help save Nairaland, Say no to dictatorship.
#a luta continua vitória é certa#
EDITED

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
mondi_cheeks: one i like abt 2 sexy is that he starts off making sense then he jus goes off topic...waaaaaaay off topic grin grin grin

I thought I was the only one that noticed grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Agbgift(f): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
WildChild00:

Those guys are some of the BADEST I have ever seen, in terms of hacking any site down, that is wat they do for a living.

Hacking ke? That is serious o. That reminds me of one good forum that came before nairaland called Naija base that was hacked down. Hmmmmmm. Those people should that site no mercy.

Seun attend to your members.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
I do not understand why you all find
this hard to believe. Several people on
Nairaland do this. My life may be in
danger for exposing this but I will go
ahead. Seun is the same person as
Kobojunkie and Becomerich. Eze-Uche is
the same person as Jarus and
Ajanlekoko. Jakumo is the same person
as Beaf, Kosovo, Davidylan, and
dayokanu. Micellin99 is the same
person as Tudor. And so on. I cannot
believe that you guys are ignorant of
the double personalities on Nairaland. I
guess this is why Nigeria lacks the
intellectual capital to move forward.
( Quote ) (Report ) ( Like)

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
Davo93: Seun, we say thank you for re-opening our thread!!!

A luta continua, victoria e certa...
struggle continues

@OccupyNairaland

Make we faya de go grin

Oshee
**Yawning**
I slept from 12noon to 5:15
Are we still on this matter?
I sAw thread closed immediately I woke up grin.
I guess that was a dream..

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by psky: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun: Let us all relax please. We are looking into the various issues. Today is Sunday, let's pursue peace.

But why? Isn't this still fun? undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun: Let us all relax please. We are looking into the various issues. Today is Sunday, let's pursue peace.
Hello Mr Seun,

We plead with you to kindly help us with the stated conditions for peace here.

Regards
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Cathaliya: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
na serious hot plate una put this man o....

Make una relax small na....inugo?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
bettyaliu: 2010
( Quote ) (Report ) ( Like)
I think you're the only one who doesnt know of multiple personalities here. undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
psky:

It is..grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by AbuMikey(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
I knew you had something to say,that was why you ordered the thread be re-opened.

Mr.Osewa,its your forum,no doubt,but I think you should stop playing what I call "rubber tricks".

You gave your previous response because someone said he has already reported NL to "annonymous hacker group". grin
As much as I wouldn't want to see what you built in 7 years go down in just one day,I still think you should have remained in your "Oga Boss" mode and keep mute. grin at least to prove to them that "You nor dey fear" cool

"You go hear word na"

NAIRALANDERS dey vex oo shockedshockedshocked

Abeg make una commot annonymous for this mata,I take Sango name beg una embarassed

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by skyscraperTM(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
bettyaliu: 2010
ehn....ehn! This is interestinq¡

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
sexytabhi: **Yawning**
I slept from 12noon to 5:15
Are we still on this matter?
I sAw thread closed immediately I woke up grin.
I guess that was a dream..
maybe, i was part of that your dream o, coz I saw it too grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by gbengerswarning: 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
see ur life.
self proclaimed atheist talking about sunday. No wonder everyone is complaining. angry angry
angry

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Agbgift(f): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
psky:

Lol see wicked question. I guess its still fun.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Onwe101(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mr seun WE WANT SEXSKILLZ TO TENDER AN OPEN APOLOGY ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ d aPOLOGY THREAD SHOULD BE MOVED TO †ЂΞ front PAGE

8 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Onwe101(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mr seun WE WANT SEXSKILLZ TO TENDER AN OPEN APOLOGY ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ d aPOLOGY THREAD SHOULD BE MOVED TO †ЂΞ front PAGE
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
i think our first condition for peace should be moving this post to FRONTPAGE. Seun, if you are 'honestly' serious about peace, move this post to front page! thank You.

Lets fire on mates! Until they show their seriousness.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
Until our good is better and our better best. Please Mr Seun, meet our requests for peace and their will be fresh air...
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by WildChild00(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Agbgift:

Hacking ke? That is serious o. That reminds me of one good forum that came before nairaland called Naija base that was hacked down. Hmmmmmm. Those people should that site no mercy.

Seun attend to your members.

This is wat happens wen the site owners sees his site as a semi-god, @ least Seun has stepped into to address the aggrieved users, I am very sure he will do something about their yarnings, by dis coming week or so, this is how a public forum as this should be run, listening to it users.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by greedie1(f): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
gbengerswarning:
self proclaimed atheist talking about sunday

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by riskit33: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
Oga Seun thank you for unlocking our thread. But next time do not think you can silence the loud voices of the PEOPLE/intimidate them by simply locking a thread. It only gets things messier! That's a FACT.

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
shachris: i think our first condition for peace should be moving this post to FRONTPAGE. Seun, if you are 'honestly' serious about peace, move this post to front page! thank You.

Lets fire on mates! Until they show their seriousness.

Seconded!

2nd condition--SexKillz shud tender an apology!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
centje: I think you're the only one who doesnt know of multiple personalities here. undecided
well I consider this an evidence that proves why users can't deactivate their account when they deem fit. Cuz they want to keep up the fake figure of users of this site. If a sensitive plea like this one is not taken seriously . It thus appears that this site lacks customer satisfaction and it's detrimental to the owner of this site.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
Odikwa serious
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
Personally, i don't need Sexkillz's apology, he should be banished from moderation here for life... Justwise can still tender a front page well stated apology letter because he was still less abusive...

But you guys are my oga at the top o, i no fit talk otherwise if you think they should be given a second chance...

Ahmandla Awetu!!!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by greedie1(f): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Titiluvly:

Seconded!

2nd condition--SexKillz shud tender an apology!

frontpage? good idea?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun: Dear Nairalanders,

We really care about making you happy. We are looking into these complaints with all seriousness and trying to see what can be done.

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.
Revolutionary Greetings Able Comrades,

Now we realize Seun has now sounded great to our requests against the dellusioned responses we have been getting from some unwise mods. I sense Mukina is a prime suspect to Seun's nice response...mama we hail you. So far, we also respect our own professional and responsible admin here too Afam4eva, baba you too gbaski!!

We are still saying Seun should move this topic to the front page so as to gather more views from other unaware Nairalanders. Also moving it to the front page will probably give us assurance to take you on your words(i am not the only one in this struggle, so i can't decide alone, a lots of able comrades are in here).

We also request that Sexskillz and Justwise be immediately stripped of their moderation duties because they have grossly violated our dear Nairaland rules and also intimidated and provoked a lot of Nairalanders to do same. They also have abused their mod powers by unnecessarily banning contributors of this peaceful threads due to intolerance and shame.

In same vein, we requests that all our able comrades in this struggle whose accounts have been banned at various sections of our Nairaland be restored and allowed to air their opinions without violating any of the Nairaland's rule.

All this aforementioned are the conditions for taking you by your quoted words above and also for peace on this thread and we promise to surprise you by making Nairaland more fun than you expect if you promptly answer us.

I call on our able comrades here to step up the steuggle until our requests are granted. No retreat; No surrender!!!

Davo93
On behalf of #teamOccupyNairaland
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by yemi2plus(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
Did I hear someone said he reported NL to anonymous hackers?
Just like Jesus Christ said on the cross before he died; "it's finished"

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Ishilove: 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Lmao!! This young man has a very wacky sense of humour that surfaces when one least expects it cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (50)

Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle / Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo / Man Sells HUGE Snake On Lagos Roadside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.