Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,090 members, 7,973,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:09 PM

Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast (29657 Views)

Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by 3ace(m): 10:49am On Sep 27, 2013
nerodenero: Well said!
You and this your "well said"
Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by paulchucks: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2013
DID YOU SEE ANDY UBA THERE?HE IS FROM UGA BUT YOU CANT SEE HIM IN SUCH IMPORTANT GATHERING STILL HE WANT TO RULE AMANMBRA STATE WE ARE WATCHING

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by Dollarjunkie: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2013
malc619: When the SE people make their region uninhabitable they shouldn't be surprised when their people troop to other people's land like refugees and get slaughtered like chickens once in a while. I hope the leaders of the region do something fast about that.

RIP to the dead.

cool

DP
Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by Dollarjunkie: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2013
malc619: When the SE people make their region uninhabitable they shouldn't be surprised when their people troop to other people's land like refugees and get slaughtered like chickens once in a while. I hope the leaders of the region do something fast about that.

RIP to the dead.

cool

God forgive me but malc619, you are so sick in the brain!
So SE is uninhabitable yet Hausas, Yorubas and many other tribes still work and do their businesses over here?
You must be a tribal bigot but you should learn to show your bigotry in a less emotional thread. Like Yorubas and Hausas were not victim of the same kano menace abi... You should mind your words, the yorubas will curse you and your generation if you say a thing like this against them.

I have to add this, may you meet your end any day you step out of your diamond coated gold littered beautiful handsome peaceful inhabitable region to any other region or outside the country... Amen!

I can swear you've not been close to any SEastern state thatz why you're talking this trash!

@post, may the souls of the departed rest in perfect peace.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by 3ace(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2013
Sorrows and grief shall never leave the homes of the perpetrators.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2013
nedu666: RIP TO THE DEAD, BUT THEN I BET THIS MAN HAS SEEN HUNDREDS OR THOUSANDS SLAUGHTERED UP NORTH AD STILL FAILED TO LEAVE JUST

LIKE OTHERS STILL IN KANO WAITING FOR THIER TURN. WIT 2015 IN THE HORIZON LORD KNOWS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN. PITY IBOS STILL IN

THE NORTH. YORUBAS AND NIGERDELTA PEOPLE WILL NEVA FOR A BILLION NAIRA EXHIBIT SUCH STUPIDITY.

TO THOSE SAYING THE SOUT EAST IN INHABITABLE, U ARE TALKING ARRANT NONSENSE, IS THE NORTH LOOKING LIKE LONDON OR NEWYORK,

ARE THE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE LIVING THE THE EAST NOT SURVIVING, ARE ALL THE CIVIL SERVANTS,BUSINESSMEN, STUDENTS, ETC IN THE

EAST DEAD. APART FROM ABUJA MENTION WHICH PART OF THE NORTH IS DIFFERENT FROM THE EAST. HOW MANY INDUSTRIES ARE THERE,

MENTION ONE SEAPORT IN THE NORTH JUST ONE, MENTION ONE STANDARD INT AIRPORT, MENTION TEN LARGE SCALE INDUSTRIES,

WHAT IS THE PURCHASING POWER OF THE PEOPLE. SOME CLAIM IF THEY LEAVE, HOW DO THEY SURVIVE. THE ANSWER IS HOW WERE YOU

SURVING BEFORE U WENT UP NORTH, WAS THERE A JOB OR BUSINESS WAITING FOR U. ASSUMING UR BUSINESS COLLAPE DOES IT MEAN THAT

IS IT FOR U. MY UNCLE IN KANO WITH A LARGE PHARMA USED TO SAY SO UNTIL HE TOOK THE DECISION TO LEAVE AND TODAY MANY YEARS

AFTER HE WILL TELL U THAT FEAR OF THE FUTURE IS WHAT KEEPS MANY BACK WITHOUT REALIZING THAT IT IS NOT HOW MANY TIMES A MAN

FALLS THAT MATTERS BUT HOW DOES HE RISE.
Lilimax: You're breaking Rule 11:Don't create distracting posts e.g. posts in giant fonts or ALL CAPS angry.
Besides, it shows you're shouting angry?
Make your point and leave without using Caps lock okay.
we're talking of matters that touch the heart you're emphasizing on Nairaland's rule.. does it solve an aiota of conflict?? mptcheww...
@topic How long are we going to continue like this?? RIP departed souls.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by obyrich(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2013

RIP to the dead.

cool
Stop short circuiting your thinking faculty! Are your people not resident in the South East? What made us one Nigeria if someone from the South East cannot assert his citizenship right in the North? If the South Easterners decide to revenge, do you think your people would not be killed in their thousands? Is it only oil money that defines our unity? Quit hating bro. One love.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by olivertwist: 10:53am On Sep 27, 2013
Father and 3 children in a day cry cry cry So sad. RIP
Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by nerodenero: 10:53am On Sep 27, 2013
3ace: You and this your "well said"
gringringrin
Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by Lilimax(f): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2013
smoosh15: we're talking of matters that touch the heart you're emphasizing on Nairaland's rule.. does it solve an aiota of conflict?? mptcheww...
@topic How long are we going to continue like this?? RIP departed souls.
He can as well make his salient points without causing distractions by using capslock.
....simple obedience wink
How about that sad?
Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by Arysexy(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2013
gerald09: Please Mr Peter Obi and all the Southeast and South South governor, Fix our home so your people, brother, sisters, family and friend will no longer suffer death by the hand of sadist, ridicule, racism, bigotry and insult from people who obviously don't see us as part of the "One Nigeria" ideology. U people keep crying out foul play everytime n yet you do Nuffin to help accommodate ur own people. RIP to the falling, you shall lay in God's presence.

Animals like u shud av been aborted os flushed down d toilet cos u are mentally deranged.

May u or ur relations be victims of a more cruel attack like these kids if u ever have reason to leave ur region and go to another region for greener pasture.

I need ur 'Amen'

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by IGBOSON1: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2013
When i read all these posts by peeps saying Igbos shouldn't have been in a place they are not wanted, it shows more than anything the lie on which this country is built!

These are a people that said in 1966 that: 'ok, the rest of the country don't want us......make we kukuma go form our own country'! But the rest of Nigeria said 'NO'! Fast forward a couple of decades, and you hear talk of: 'don't go to the north....you're not wanted there'; 'leave the north you bloody infidels or we chop off your collective heathen heads angry'; 'don't come to Lagos......stay in the South East'; 'Igbos can never be President.......we don't like them'!

The same people making these statements are the same people that don't find anything wrong with the actions of those that fought for one Nigeria; some kick against the convocation of a sovereign national conference; they reject fiscal federalism; and some would be the first to point accusing fingers at Ndigbo if we say we'd like to leave and form our own country. They'd say: 'aha......the 'nyamiris' want to leave......they want to scatter one Nigeria'!

For fuc/ks sakes, we all need to sit down and discuss how we intend to live together for the next 100 years; and if you feel that you can't live without one Nigeria, you need to reflect it in your actions and be a bit more reconciliatory, fair-minded and brotherly!

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2013
Lilimax:
He can as well make his salient points without causing distractions by using capslock.
....simple obedience wink
How about that sad?
You're smarter than this Lily.. Be practical with this Lady. You're more about the rules than the topic.. SMH

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by gratiaeo(m): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2013
R I P to the dead
Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by Carl007: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2013
gerald09: Please Mr Peter Obi and all the Southeast and South South governor, Fix our home so your people, brother, sisters, family and friend will no longer suffer death by the hand of sadist, ridicule, racism, bigotry and insult from people who obviously don't see us as part of the "One Nigeria" ideology. U people keep crying out foul play everytime n yet you do Nuffin to help accommodate ur own people. RIP to the falling, you shall lay in God's presence.
On point;if Anambra is o.k,they won't ve to go to where they ll be blown apart.instead of tears,build the South East. Enough cry party already
Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by Mologi(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2013

RIP to the dead.

cool
Wat abt the northerners flooding the streets of onitsha,enugu or awka self?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by chimauga(m): 11:08am On Sep 27, 2013
and u will tell me it is one nigeria. and you will tell me . this religon is of God .sorry kids my the spirit of uga land which is my father land fights for you.God bring repentance to the perpetrators

Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by ajanaku2(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2013
The unrestricted and inconsiderate peripatetic nature of the Igbos is absolutely very pathetic...

The Igbos have been butchered like Sallah Rams by the Hausa/Fulani from time immemorial especially during the years preceding the Civil war...The unwarranted Killings still take place till date!

Why continue living with People who treat you like you're sub-humans?

It's high time Igbo Leaders developed their Region to curtail the incessant Migration of their Folks...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by iconaus: 11:12am On Sep 27, 2013
People who have not visited east don't know how developed east is. People are in north for business because making money in north and west is easier in the north and west for igbos because the indigenes of those places ( North and West ) are less industrious and hence easier to make money . In the east every body is business man hence more competitive - that's why u see igbos away from home . Not because of development .

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by Arysexy(m): 11:14am On Sep 27, 2013
ajanaku2: The unrestricted and inconsiderate peripatetic nature of the Igbos is absolutely very pathetic...

The Igbos have been butchered like Sallah Rams by the Hausa/Fulani from time immemorial especially during the years preceding the Civil war...The unwarranted Killings still take place till date!

Why continue living with People who treat you like you're sub-humans?

It's high time Igbo Leaders developed their Region to curtail the incessant Migration of their Folks...

U r a fool! U hear me? God punish u 100 times. So the yorubas that are in kaduna, Jos, PH, onitsha etc are there bc yorubaland is undeveloped? U nid ur head examined. Anuofia!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 27, 2013
i hope this is nt for campaign,cos i have lost count of people that died in the north and buried without all this publicity.
RIP to d dead.
Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by Kairoseki77: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2013
nedu666: RIP TO THE DEAD, BUT THEN I BET THIS MAN HAS SEEN HUNDREDS OR THOUSANDS SLAUGHTERED UP NORTH AD STILL FAILED TO LEAVE JUST

LIKE OTHERS STILL IN KANO WAITING FOR THIER TURN. WIT 2015 IN THE HORIZON LORD KNOWS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN. PITY IBOS STILL IN

THE NORTH. YORUBAS AND NIGERDELTA PEOPLE WILL NEVA FOR A BILLION NAIRA EXHIBIT SUCH STUPIDITY.

TO THOSE SAYING THE SOUT EAST IN INHABITABLE, U ARE TALKING ARRANT NONSENSE, IS THE NORTH LOOKING LIKE LONDON OR NEWYORK,

ARE THE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE LIVING THE THE EAST NOT SURVIVING, ARE ALL THE CIVIL SERVANTS,BUSINESSMEN, STUDENTS, ETC IN THE

EAST DEAD. APART FROM ABUJA MENTION WHICH PART OF THE NORTH IS DIFFERENT FROM THE EAST. HOW MANY INDUSTRIES ARE THERE,

MENTION ONE SEAPORT IN THE NORTH JUST ONE, MENTION ONE STANDARD INT AIRPORT, MENTION TEN LARGE SCALE INDUSTRIES,

WHAT IS THE PURCHASING POWER OF THE PEOPLE. SOME CLAIM IF THEY LEAVE, HOW DO THEY SURVIVE. THE ANSWER IS HOW WERE YOU

SURVING BEFORE U WENT UP NORTH, WAS THERE A JOB OR BUSINESS WAITING FOR U. ASSUMING UR BUSINESS COLLAPE DOES IT MEAN THAT

IS IT FOR U. MY UNCLE IN KANO WITH A LARGE PHARMA USED TO SAY SO UNTIL HE TOOK THE DECISION TO LEAVE AND TODAY MANY YEARS

AFTER HE WILL TELL U THAT FEAR OF THE FUTURE IS WHAT KEEPS MANY BACK WITHOUT REALIZING THAT IT IS NOT HOW MANY TIMES A MAN

A seaport in the North?

These people kill me! grin
Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by Brachio: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2013
@mac619.
U are a big slowpoke with fat in ur cranium for that senseless comment.
Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2013

They told him it's one Nigeria and he bought the deception. He went up north looking for greener pastures just like you will find an hausaman in his community selling onions, sugarcane, beans, carrot and other essential commodities. Even the fulanis with their herds grazes through his village for sure.

He probably may have a house in kano, a thriving business, his children scattered at institutions of learning in his abode and then scores of relatives at home dependant on him and you'd expect a full fledged man to pack from his abode and go. If I may ask, Go to where? To start all over again?

The truth is that the Nigeria government should convene a sovereign national conference to dialogue on this unholy union called Nigeria. A marriage of convenience instituted by imperial brigands. Thereafter referendum I suppose could address this inequality and stratification.
Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by Stylaay(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2013
Rip to the dead. Man's inhumanity to man. The day northern muslims stop acting like the hypocrites they are; the better nigeria would be. For those blaming ibos for still residing in the north; u just sound ignorant. Have you been to amansea in awka? There is a hausa settlement there. Have you been to onitsha or asaba? There are hausa settlements there. Hausas are all over the south east and south south conducting thier business unhindered. Ibos and southerners have brought development to the north but they are continuously been repaid with unjustified murder. For some of us that had our grandparents born and bred in the north, we schooled in the north, grew up in the north and have established ourselves in the north you just expect us to pack and leave? A nation will never thrive on falsehood. We can't keep calling ourselves a nation and be intolerable of one another. The upcoming generation is hopeless. The level of ethnic bashing on the social media by youths is alarming. We really need to agree on the way forward cos nigeria seems to be a forced marriage bond together by crude oil

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by confusion247(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2013
phoneport: RIP TO the Dead
But if your presence in nolonger needed in a place and you are still there doing only God knows what, then be ready to bear the collateral damage.
This is not just a Governor issues only others have been killed and are still been killed.
Don't mind them. Please nobody should have pity for any Igbo that was killed or murdered in northern Nigeria because he or she committed suicide. When will the Igbos realise that they are not welcomed in northern Nigeria? The unnecessary killings in the north have lasted for more than 40 years and there is no end in sight for it, still the Igbos have decided to remain there and join their ancestors earlier than necessary. The make the matter worse, they want us to have pity on them and those that are alive today won't learn and leave north for northerners. I am sure those in the village won't even advice those ones that is alive today to stay alive by coming back home. Let them continue to cry
Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 27, 2013
dp
Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2013
Lilimax:
That fool doesn't really know how to talk! He spews trash and get likes for it. dude is an asswipe!! smh angry

RIP to the dead! cry
Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by ajanaku2(m): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2013
Arysexy:

U r a fool! U hear me? God punish u 100 times. So the yorubas that are in kaduna, Jos, PH, onitsha etc are there bc yorubaland is undeveloped? U nid ur head examined. Anuofia!

Who's this babbling, unintelligent Vegetable?

You find it hard to accept that Under-developement and insensitivity on the part of their Leaders are the major reasons for the mass Emmigration of Igbos to other parts of the Nation...

I was in Owerri and Aba sometimes last week and presently in Port Harcourt and I ask myself what these Governors are doing with the "Oyel" Money...

May Sango strike "Obo iya e"...and cause "Oko Baba e" to rupture!

Oloriburuku!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by oilyngbati(m): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
Stylaay: Rip to the dead. Man's inhumanity to man. The day northern muslims stop acting like the hypocrites they are; the better nigeria would be. For those blaming ibos for still residing in the north; u just sound ignorant. Have you been to amansea in awka? There is a hausa settlement there. Have you been to onitsha or asaba? There are hausa settlements there. Hausas are all over the south east and south south conducting thier business unhindered. Ibos and southerners have brought development to the north but they are continuously been repaid with unjustified murder. For some of us that had our grandparents born and bred in the north, we schooled in the north, grew up in the north and have established ourselves in the north you just expect us to pack and leave? A nation will never thrive on falsehood. We can't keep calling ourselves a nation and be intolerable of one another. The upcoming generation is hopeless. The level of ethnic bashing on the social media by youths is alarming. We really need to agree on the way forward cos nigeria seems to be a forced marriage bond together by crude oil
And you shall die in the hands of the devilish hausa/fulani eventually, since you refuse to go back to where you come from. Continue making stu.pid excuse that you were born and bred in the desert north. May what befell this man befall you in a million fold, Amen!
Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by oilyngbati(m): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
confusion247:
Don't mind them. Please nobody should have pity for any Igbo that was killed or murdered in northern Nigeria because he or she committed suicide. When will the Igbos realise that they are not welcomed in northern Nigeria? The unnecessary killings in the north have lasted for more than 40 years and there is no end in sight for it, still the Igbos have decided to remain there and join their ancestors earlier than necessary. The make the matter worse, they want us to have pity on them and those that are alive today won't learn and leave north for northerners. I am sure those in the village won't even advice those ones that is alive today to stay alive by coming back home. Let them continue to cry
My brother, God bless you jare. I have decided to be popping champagne on any news that report on the death of any fool.ish Igbo in the north.
Re: Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast by boss1310(m): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2013

RIP to the dead.

cool
you talk trash.tell me any region in Nigeria that doesn't have its peculiar problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army / Governor Obaseki Increases Minimum Wage To ₦40,000 In Edo / Fg Declares Jan 1st & 2nd, 2015 As Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.